SORT BY Relevancy
The practice of meditation is still very new in our Western culture despite it's ancient history in other parts of our world. There are so many benefits of meditation - it won't be a "mysterious practice" once you understand the "basics" and try it for yourself!
Please join us as we discuss what meditation is, common myths, the benefits of, when to, how to choose what type to use from the many forms of meditation, as well as the common challenges we face as we learn to meditate.
How to meditate? Strengthening your PTSD recovery takes a lot of focus both in how you strategize and also how you train your brain. Meditation is one of the best ways to help your brain heal after trauma. On this episode expert Megan Ross, Trauma Therapy Coordinator at Timberline Knolls Residential Treatment shares her tips on how to develop your personalized meditation practice.
Michele’s shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. If you could use some inspiration, motivation, how-to strategy or just company along your own private journey, tune in for each episode's insights and suggestions guaranteed to help you move forward. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com
You are a powerful person. You are powerful enough to convince yourself otherwise. You can learn to come back to your power and it is so easy that the hardest part about it is getting your mind to wrap itself around the concept. We find ourselves in a very interesting time where we are able to tap into so much more with so much less. Trust in that. Trust in you. Trust your soul's guidance again. Today's cards-Meditate, Follow your Heart and Clear and shield your energy are great reminders for us. It is a morning practice that will reshape your life.
Spiritual Communites Network is about exploring the Spiritual Community and what it has to offer you in the way of Spiritual growth, evolution, well-being, health, self-mpowerment and answers to some questions you may have held for some time.
Thank you for coming to explore with us.
Founder of Spiritual Communities Network
Wendi Forbes of Humanifest creates beautiful flower and gem essence blends from her recluse in the Blue Mountains. She shares her story of how personal medical challenges taught her to focus anew on the inner voice and external messages around her, to bring healing vibrational essences into manifestation.
From being a verbal and intellectual healer she says her experience taught her to “shut up, sit still and listen” to bring through greater awareness and information to change the world around her. Wendi now teaches others how to use vibrational remedies which she explains are mandalas in essence.
Some of her blends have taken months of retreat to develop and have assisted people, environment and animals all over the world facing personal challenges, changes and even natural disasters
This is a rare opportunity to hear her spiritual journey and learn about her gifts. Read more about her creations on www.humanifest.com
Angel Heart Radio is heart and soul global radio with more for you. More Inspiration, more support, more opportunities to feel heard and cared about. Why? Because you matter in the world.
in Self Help
Cindy and Linda, through the Art of Joyful Living , are on a mission to bring you information, strategies, and tools to help you lead a more joyful life and create more successful businesses. And that is why they are so excited to introduce Ajayan Borys to the AOJL audience!
Almost all individuals who are financially successful have one tool in common: they incorporate some sort of meditative practice into their daily lives.
Internationally renowned meditation teacher, Ajayan Borys, and author of Effortless Mind: Meditate with Ease, empowers readers to enjoy exceptionally deep meditation, whether they are brand new to the practice or have been meditating for years.
In today’s interview, Ajayan will address and demonstrate:
How to integrate the benefits of meditation into daily life An easy and effortless way to practice increasing your “mindfulness” Mantra meditation in the heart center to dissolve stress and tension Ajayan has traveled the globe exploring human potential practices for over 40 years. The host of Mind Matters Radio on Alternative Talk Radio, he teaches workshops and retreats on meditation and spiritual relationships near Seattle and in the Himalayas. Visit him online at http://www.ajayan.com
If you love the Art of Joyful Living, you will also love Healing With The Masters. Jennifer McLean has a wonderful line-up of guests this season (as usual). We'll be enjoying it, and you can too: http://tinyurl.com/hwtm11
Where: Rhema Christian Center, Columbs, OH
Dr. La Fayette Scales, Apostle
When: March 16, 2013
Message by: James Wade:
To be a discipline, it needs to be intentional and strategic. It needs to be done regularly and often.
It needs to be regular and consistent to develop into a means to encounter God, to hear from Him and be realigned by Him.
SOMETHING DIFFERENT- I have had good results playing music and praying for people as the music is play. Many blessings have manifested this way so lets do it again. Here is how this works: when you come on to listen to the music come on with a purpose of what you want God to do for you. So meditate on what the issue is you want fulfilled as you meditate on the music. My prayer is that God will grant what you meditate on.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (23 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Conservative Report (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)