SORT BY Relevancy
In the episode of The Integrated Physician, Dr, Fratellone will discuss digestive herbs and how these herbal medicinals can aid in treatement and care of gastro intestional issues. Herbs readily available in your backyard or terrace garden will be discussed.
This program will be broadcast LIVE from Jennifer's Way Bakery at 263 East 10th Street (between 1st Avenue and Avenue A). Stop in and say hello, ask a question or just listen to the program beginning at 8:30 pm. Or simply call in and listen from your computer or cell phone!
in Self Help
Herbs have always had very fundamental properties that have been sought after and used in the healing arts since the ancient times of humanity. Join us in discovering some of the transformative health benefits such as better sleep, stronger immunity, and even better intimacy by adding herbs into your daily life.
In this special series called “The Neonicotinoid View”, host, June Stoyer, talks to Dr. Svetlana Stanojevic about her research on the production of natural medicines derived from plants, their effectiveness after exposure to systemic pesticides, and whether or not there are any medicinal benefits derived from plants which have been genetically modified. She will also discuss her research as to the impact of systemic pestidices on the effectiveness of propolis. Stay tuned!
Dr. Svetlana Stanojevic is from Leskovac, Serbia and graduated at the Medical Faculty, University of Nis, specializing in Medicinal Biochemistry. She is currently working at the Laboratory of Biochemical Researches in Leskovac. Dr. Stanojevic has been working in area of producing natural medicaments derived from plants for more than 20 years. She has a very successful group on Facebook called “Treatment with preparations of herbs and Propolis based on Pharmacognosy”. This group explains how different kinds of disease can be treated with natural herbs. Her natural medicaments have shown an extremely great success in healing heart diseases, skin problems, digestive problems, wounds, anemia, urinary infections, tumors, etc.
If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2013 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Today, on The Survival Medicine Hour, Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy will review their Florida preparedness adventures, including a medical emergency Dr. Bones handled, from the past two weeks. Nurse Amy presents a 101 on starting a medicinal garden and a part 1 on some awesome plants to grow. Dr. Bones discusses Wilderness Wound Care, which is a must know subject. www.DoomandBloom.com
This show is about knowledge. Awareness of herbal medicine and proper wound care is vital information for everyone to learn. We provide education that isn't taught in the school systems.
In the height of the summer grilling season, herbs seem to work naturally with oils and butters for delicious results - and it's a great way to store your herbal harvest for later, too! Click on in to today’s show for some tasty ideas for herb-infused oils, herb butters, and herbal oil “concentrates”.
Building a strong Immune System is so important so that our system does not get weak or vulnerable. It needs a boost to keep protecting and deffending our body. You can fight off viruses when your immune system is strong because your immune system has a powerful army inside of you, equipped to fight these nasty viruses without you even consciously knowing it. Juicing is the FASTEST way to build a powerful immune system. Eating ALKALINE foods and JUICES are the #1 way, and below are some specific foods and herbs that can help you accomplish this. Astragalus: antiviral, antibacterial, and tonic properties.
Ginseng: seems to especially target the stimulation of T-helper and natural killer cells, which might make it a good candidate for some autoimmune disease sufferers
Scripture for this teaching: For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Philippians 2:13
Oils, Candles and Incense magick can be integrated with Voodoo or your own root work or what ever spin you put on it.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (128 chatters)
- NTEB (86 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (71 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (49 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- drdeath26 (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (11 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- torihartman (6 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- ISTA Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)