SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, aka Dr. Joe Alton and Amy Alton, join Lisa Bedford, Survival Mom, to talk about medical issues that may arise in a collapse or other worst case scenario, especially the lack of prescription drugs.
They discuss the importance of dealing with adversity in a positive manner and the negative mindset that is sometimes prevalent among preppers. Tune in on The Survival Mom Radio Network.
Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy’s website, Doom and Bloom
The Survival Medicine Handbook by Joseph Alton M.D. and Amy Alton, A.R.N.P.
Typhoon, Tuberculosis, Medical Bags...
on American Preppers Radio!
Mondays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom(tm) Survival Medicine Hour, Joe Alton, M.D., and Amy Alton, A.R.N.P., aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, discuss the Phillipine typhoon, Tuberculosis outbreaks among recent immigrants, choosing the right bag to put your medical supplies in, some myths about how much water you need, and what if the you-know-what doesn’t hit the fan?
Get The Survival Medicine Handbook HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Doom and Bloom
Join Host Live Chats
- Carlotta Chatwood (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- Red River Radio (4 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Rev Deb (2 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (2 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Latrivia Nelson (0 chatters)