SORT BY Relevancy
Jane Cooper is founder, President and CEO of Patient Care, the nation’s leading advocacy company, based in Milwaukee, WI. The company began operations in August, 2001 and helped create the advocacy industry. Patient Care currently provides services for over 1 million members across the country.
Jane is a pioneer in health care reform. Her company equips consumers with information needed to make informed decisions. Her experience indicates when given cost and quality information consumers make better choices saving themselves and us money.
They quality of medical services received after a traffic collision plays a major role in the outcome of recovery. The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare no longer allow for healthcare policy limits. However, there are still common concerns people injured in a Car Accident must address. Join me, ESTRA for a discussion on Medical Care After A Car Crash.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Psychic Stephen (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- TheFocusShow (4 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- I Love Politics (2 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- OracleRadio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- DXmoney talk (1 chatters)