SORT BY Relevancy
Medical laws and Ethics. Thank you for joining us today for the second class for Medical Laws and Ethics. To be best in this class always be sure to take notes, have the appropriate materials and textbooks for this class. After you have listened to the class be sure to send your attendance flag word to your Instructor. Enjoy your learning journey!
Kathryn Le Veque explores the ethics of the author, in particuarly the Indie author, and how their behavior can affect career and reader's perception, very important if an author intends to have longevity. Don't miss this discussion!
The true believers in medical marijuana think it can cure any disease or at least make it a lot better. Total skeptics say the effects are all simply a result of the placebo effect. What is the middle ground?
There needs to be a way or recording when it does not work or when it causes serious side effects. We're not there yet. Until the ##*%$@ schedule 1 listing is removed, we will have to replly on anecdotes.
Welcome to Medical Laws and Ethics class six with review. Be sure you go over all your notes and expect to recieve your final exam this week. You are allowed to use your required text books any any notes you choose to be successful on the final. After the class you are required to send your attendance flag word to your Instructor.
Enjoy your learning journey!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- The Channel (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)