SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for the closing and concluding session regarding the use of psychoanalysis in mediation.
Join us for exploration of additional topics in the use of psychoanalysis for mediation.
Please join us for continued exploration into the use of psychoanalytic theory in professional mediation.
Please join us for continued exploration into the value of understandings subjectivity, psychoanalysis, and mediation.
We will talk about when a conflict is ready to be mediated as well as barrier to mediation we see in extremely adversarial conflict
Mediation can be considered one way to approach conflict from a problem solving perspective
With the help of a neutral thrid party facilitating conversation even disputants in intense conflicts irreconcilble positions might be able to find common interests
The Mediation Process
-Signing of the M.O.U-
Special Guest: Kadeen Hutchinson
Please continue to join us for more exploration of the psychoanalytic approach to mediation.
Please join us for continued exploration into psychoanalytic processes that occur during mediation.
Please join us for an exciting use of case studies to exemplify the psychoanalytic approach of cyclical dynamics.
Join us for continued exploration of the use of psychoanalysis and phenomenology in mediation.
Join us for continued exploration of the use of psychoanalysis in professional mediation.
STARTING WITH THE STANDARDS: CURRICULUM FACILITATION IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
MENTORING MINDS brings us Linda Rhyne, Academic Facilitator at Berewick Elementary, a Charlotte NC elementary school on how, with limited reources they develop curriculum to meet the new standards. Ashley Feistel from Mentoring Minds will be joining us as well.
I have been asked a lot of questions about meditation over the past few years. As people are feeling the urge to raise their vibration and get in touch with a higher self, they turn to medititation. However, there is so much information on the subject of meditation and so many things that tend to contridict one another, that they are left with a lot of confusion. Not to mention those who have been mediating for years who are not seeing the results they desire. So I decided to do a show and help clear up a lot of this confusion. Today I am going to be discussing the 5 biggest mistakes and misconceptions people make when meditating. Whether you are new to meditation or you've been doing it for years, this is a show you don't want to miss!
Join Host Live Chats
- Reach Out America (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Daddy G (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- PWM Kingdom Talk (2 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (2 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)