SORT BY Relevancy
TunesLoveChat aims to transform interpersonal relationships by LEARNING from where we were, RESPECTING where we are, & GROWING positive relationships for the future!
I am who I am and aspire to be all that God has intended for me to be! Join the journey! Check out TriniRumPunch serve it up raw every week..... but most importantly, we wanna hear from you! Call in NOW 718-766-4441
Visit our website!
Join the Journey...on YouTube!!
How is the internet/social media impacting our marriages/families/relations?
How is the internet/social media impacting our marriages/families/relations? Are we gaining or losing intimacy? Are we building or diminishing our connections? Let’s talk about it
Remember, you are in the driver's seat. If online social networking is threatening to dominate your existence, maybe it's time you started giving yourself permission to say "no." If this doesn't come easy to you, stop and think about why this might be the case. Beware of finding personal worth and affirmation in the tally of your Facebook "friends." Don't allow yourself to give into subtle pressure to engage socially with groups or individuals who don't fit your "mission statement." Be willing to say "enough is enough" and to stick with your decision.
There are also some practical measures you can implement to limit the amount of time you're spending with social media. One of them has to do with the number of devices you're using to access your account. Individuals who lack discipline may end up wasting a lot of time online if they're set up to access Facebook via phone, laptop, and iPad, as well as on a home computer. On the other hand, more effective time managers may actually save time by using a smart phone to log on during less-intrusive moments, such as while sitting in the doctor's waiting room. The key is to use the devices to serve your purposes and strategies rather than allowing them to dominate you.
http://family.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26291/~/protecting-yourself-and-your-marriage-from-social-media-domination www.crsradio.com. www.carinneanradioshow.com 661-467-2407 #crsradio #craradio.com
Your host Jeremy York along with new Impact Media college contributor Joe Pimm give their take on the recent college SEC news plus, a preview of the current champions of the SEC: The Auburn Tigers! Can the champs retain the trophy this year? Or did they lose too much in the off-season? All this and more on the new Impact Media show EndZone: The SEC!
William “Bill” Bean is an internationally known author, lecturer and media personality with over 30 years of experience in the paranormal field. He has written two books about his experiences, the first entitled Dark Force (2006), which inspired the Discovery
Channel docu-drama “House of the Dead,” and the second entitled Delivered (2010). Bill’s story has given rise to over 1000
Bill has been featured as a paranormal expert on over 30 television shows on the Discovery, Syfy, and Travel Channel as well as news programs on the Fox, CBS, and ABC networks. He has also been featured in over 30 periodicals and news publications,
including the Rolling Stone Magazine (“Encounters of the Strange
and Unexplained”), as well as several published books.
Join BluPrint when we interview Craig M. Muckle, public affairs and government relations guru who will enlighten our listening audience on public relations, public relations strategy and the importance of management counseling as it relates to policy decisions, communication and taking into account public opinion and the organization's social and citizenship duties.
Craig is the manager, public affairs and government relations for the Eastern Division of Safeway, one of North America’s largest grocery retailers, and has served in that role since August 1997. He is responsible for media, government, community and consumer relations activities for all 130 Safeway stores located in the mid-Atlantic region (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.) and is an Adjunct Professor at Howard University.
This will be a very exciting segment and we look forward to your joining us.
The Young Media Critics…voices of the future made a few changes in the program. They will kick off the 2014-2015 season talking about media, literacy, digital messages and more with the Young Media Co-hosts.
Our show is based on “The Inquiry Process/ Free your Mind/Express Your View”-components of media literacy and media education as defined by The Center on Media Literacy (www.medialit.org ). It is not a show to bash the media.
The Young Media Critics Co -Host will share with the listeners how their lives are influenced by the media messages that surround them every day.
Join the Young Media Critics on Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 5 p.m. EST, as they talk with Frank W. Baker, media literacy education consultant and author about the importance of medial literacy education to children, parents and other concerned adults who work with young people.
Frank W. Baker is a media literacy education consultant and the author of three books, including Media Literacy In the K-12 Classroom (ISTE, 2012). He contributed two chapters to Mastering Media Literacy (Solution Tree, 2014). In November 2013, Frank was a co-recipient of the National Telemedia Council‘s annual Jessie McCanse Award given for individual contributions to the field of media literacy over at least 10 years. Follow him on Twitter @fbaker.
Build Your Best Brand with teach you how to create a public image that mirrors authentically who you are. You will learn how to determine your target audience and connect with them. Once you build your best brand you will develop a public relations campaign consisting of publicity, television, radio and articles. You are creating a brand even if you have not been doing it consciously. Now make a conscious effort to build your best brand, reach your ideal clients and maximize profits.
For KeShay, becoming the soulful recording artist that she is today was beyond a dream and determination -- It was inevitable. As a young girl, her booming voice and high notes were noticed by many. Her self assurance and stage presence was noticeable even at such a young age. KeShay had developed her own style of singing and performing.
The beautiful R&B singer has had breath-taking performances at SF Conference Center featuring Dewele & Jon B, Maxwell's Lounge, Elis Mile High Club, Qs Lounge, BHM Concert Series in Antioch CA, and Reno NV just to name a few. The songstress writes her own music for the most part, but enjoys working with other creative talents on her music so she can add additional flavor to her music. Her debut album is due out this year.
The inspiration to her R&B, upbeat funk style of music comes from such inspirational greats as Aretha Franklin and Tina Turner who were her childhood idols, yet her current aspiration is to be in the studio with Jill Scott. KeShays music mostly comes from personal life experiences and explains that different beats and tracks that she receives sometimes bring back specific memories, which inspire her to write great tunes for her forth coming album.
Ke'Shay Love is an actress, known for Set Me Free (2014), Never Alone and Selling Dreams (2014).
With Coach Hill out on assignment, Reggie Walker and Jeremy York tell you how serious the talks of a team in Los Angeles really are, details on Roddy White's new extension deal with the Falcons, NFL Draft news, update the major Quarterback battles across the league plus a breakdown of the Guard position for the Atlanta Falcons! Take the ball, split the D and join us...in the EndZone!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (15 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)