SORT BY Relevancy
President Barack Obama should be impeached!. Do I believe it should happen now. Not if we want to actually see him removed from office. Obama does not want to be, but if he knew that he was going to be impeached, he would rather have it happen now than in 2015. January 3, 2015 is a crucial date for freedom-loving Americans. This is the day that the next new crop of U.S. Senators will start their terms. This also happens to be the first chance we truly have with impeachment proceedings that are not doomed to certain failure. The truth is that in 2013 Obama could quite possibly be “impeached” but he would never be convicted and removed from office, because the Senate is controlled by his crony Democrats. With the Benghazi terrorist attack back in the spotlight I think that most conservatives are at least open to the idea that the evidence is there. “Impeachment” is not guilt. An impeachment is like an indictment. So if it happens before 2015 where the Senate is controlled by the Democrats, it is likely that if the impeachment process was started in 2013 and it was allowed to go forward, then it would probably be due to a set up to appear to the public that it was happening and that the Senate would throw it out and the impeachment then could be thrown in the Republicans faces and dealing them a blow before 2014 election time. Even if all Republicans in the Senate vote to convict (including RINO's Mcain and Graham) which is not certain, it would still wind up a miserable failure in the Senate. So if the House impeaches in 2013, I don’t want you to see it as heroic because it is not; it would be dealing a fatal blow to the impeachment attempt.
Lefty Left stuff here...Choke full of Truthiness... I have a few pieces to share as well as my own thoughts on things... calls in the second hour o fthe show.... 347 857-4732
brothers who comment on current news,,feel free to chime in,call us at 843 982 0631 share youre analysis.
Join Carla B. as she hosts LIVE from Atlanta Ga - EOTM Round table discussion on the Last Presidential Debate - Call in & Voice Your Opinions and concerns of what you are hearing!
US HAS SENT AID TO HAITI..IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICIAN WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ON MCAIN AND HIS NEW PICK FOR VICE PRESIDENT.
Join us when H.D. Radio presents: "Complete Domination" Max Holiday leads the charge of H.D. Radio battling the evil listeners abroad. While Johnny "and" Draven is at his ladies house getting some brain.
Max doesn't know I am doing this so for all you dirt sheet peeps out there listen up! It is rumored that H.D. Radio will have a surprise guest tonight. People rumored are in no particular order: Johnny Draven, Senator Mcain, Billy Whack, Senator Obama, JFK, Bailey Mannix, Hillary Du
Lewis believes that there are too many people in America that are too stupid to vote...Do you agree? With all of these "stupid" people voting, is it any wonder why our country is a mess? The Bicameral system is a failure yet we always vote for one party or the other and scoff at a third party possibility, while all the third party needs is a 15% poll to be included in the debates.
Why are we settling, are we too stupid to vote?
Join Host Live Chats
- Love Productions (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (17 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (16 chatters)
- The Audible (14 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- bapnation (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (3 chatters)
- SirTemplar (3 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Da Clinic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)