SORT BY Relevancy
Jessica Huie MBE is the founder of JH Public Relations and Color blind Cards. Following a shopping trip for a card to boost her daughter’s (then aged 7) self-esteem, Color blind Cards was launched inspired by the high-street’s lack of representative multi-cultural greeting cards. She highlights how through sheer determination and hard work even as a parent at 17 anything is possible!
Meet Daniel E. Greene - Daniel started his career on the “Dark Side” He is a former business tax auditor for the state of California. He analyzed and examined the operations and financial information for hundreds of businesses searching for areas of tax, fraud and embezzlement exposure.
After he left the state, Daniel was in charge of increasing and monitoring the royalty stream of Mail Boxes Etc., a top 10 franchise system. He trained new franchise owners, conducted profit growth seminars, and increased same store royalty reporting an average of 10% per year.
Following the sale of MBE’s Global Operations, Daniel decided to go into public practice full time. He is a CPA licensed in California with an office in Temecula. Daniel is also one of less than 300 certified tax coaches in the country. He specializes in advanced tax planning, tax preparation, and asset protection strategies.
Connect With Daniel E. Greene
Join My Community www.matchentrepreneurs.com
Ministering the pure unadulterated truth with Dr. Shaolin MB Abrams, Sr. Ph
–Elwood- and LilMissSynn will be exploring what the Morpheous Bondage Extravanganza is all about, how it started and what insanity it has become! Its the worlds largest Bondage exhibition in the world! We get to know Morpheous and how this whole thing got started!! Princess is going to help chat about what its like to be a volunteer. This is a call in show so feel free to share your delicious adventures from MBE Past! There’s way more than two hours worth of stories in MBE town!.. Trust me!
More Perestroika Deception on today’s Trunews. New Zealander Trevor Loudon discusses the enemies within, and how the communists have changed the way we think. Later in the program, former NASA space shuttle engineer Dr. John Casey talks about the Sun’s lower energy output and the possibility that we may be entering a prolonged period of cooling.
Guest: Eric Bahme
Topic: Mission Based Entrepreneurship
As a cutting edge entrepreneur, Eric Bahme is president of KingdomPoint International. He successfully purchased and ran a hotel which provided over $2 million in annual revenue which he then used to finance ministry. He now works as a consultant to ministries and organizations seeking to reproduce this model. He is joining us to discuss how business and ministry can be strategically combined. He is the author of the book “The MBE Revolution”.
QTI Power Hour with your Hosts, Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski.
When you launch something new including launching a new business, you're almost certainly jumping into an industry or arena that already has expectations. Erin Kuntzch, President and Owner, Encore Events LLC is ready to set the world of event planning off kilter with new and innovative ideas. She joins Hosts Jason Lofton and and Steve Kucharski on the QTI Power Hour to share her story on how she got started and what she is doing to rapidly grow her business.
Facebook and Twitter are wonderful methods of increasing awareness of your business but sometimes it takes a face-to-face meeting to close the deal.
QTI Power Hour Hosts, Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski talk about the importance of attending Expos, and how you can use them to turn relationships into partnerships.
This week’s QTI Power Hour with your hosts, Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski will feature Dana Miller and Raqayyah Harvey, President and Vice President of Miller Office Systems and IT. Miller Office Systems provides office equipment, computer hardware, software, printers, peripherals, supplies, faxes, scanners, office furniture, and IT solutions. They'll explain how they continue to innovate and evolve to keep their business relevant in today's changing technological landscape.
Hosts Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski share the secrets of growing your small business into a dynamic force within your industry. Find out how your business can be the “go-to” business in your professional dealings.
On this show, Jason and Steve talk with Ajamu Webster with Dubois Consultants, Inc. DCI provides specialized services in site development, water supply distribution, urban hydrology, storm management control and structural design.
Odessa Hopkins (www.OdessaHopkins.com) will discuss entrepreneurship, her latest ventures, and what's in the makings. Odessa is a specialist when it comes to obtaining government contracts. An entrepreneur, Hopkins runs businesses in MD and New York and is an expert when it comes to networking. Her CEO Business Cafe, for instance, served thousands of entrepreneurs in Maryland
Delegate Dan Morhaim: MD Legislative Update 2014: The only physician in the Maryland General Assembly, Delegate Morhaim provides unique insight on medical marijuana. He also chairs the state's Minority Business Enterprise subcommittee and works diligently on behalf of all Marylanders to ensure that all businesses get a shot at doing business with the state. Finally, he delves into the $225 million health care website rollout disaster in the state.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (47 chatters)
- NTEB (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)