SORT BY Relevancy
THE MEMORIAL DAY EDITION.......we will talk some sports and give props to veterans who served in all branches of military.....646-478-5337 is the number to call in ....we gonna chop up CONFERENCE FINALS in NBA/NHL..chop up some of the great MEMORIAL DAY games of the past ...talk some baseball....and whatever else you wanna get into..SHOUTOUT a VETERAN you know !!!!!...live and direct on THE WACKO BOB NETWORK......salute the vets !!!!!!.....you can get at THE MAYOR on twitter at LEFTHANDID....peace.
Stanislaus County and the District Attorney’s Office continue to investigate former Mayor Carmen Sabatino.
The former Mayor has been deposed as part of a lawsuit, Frank C Carson, plaintiff versus County of Stanislaus and defendant Steve Jacobson.
In a motion filed April 1, 2015 Taylor w. Rhoan, from the law firm of Porter Scott of Sacramento, who represent Stanislaus County in this matter, demanded that Carmen Sabatino be further deposed.
The hearing before Judge William a Mayhew is scheduled for April 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM in Department 21.
In the motion, the County and Jacobson ask for monetary and non-monetary sanctions for abuse of the discovery procedures.
The County seeks sanctions of $8252.50 for attorney’s fees and costs. It would not have, but for plaintiff his counsel’s and Carmen Sabatino’s interference in the discovery process.
The defendant seek nonmonetary, sanctions in the form of precluding plaintiff from calling Carmen Sabatino, or AJ Pontillo in his case in chief, nor from cross examining these witnesses for any purpose should defendants compose them or call them at trial.
The mayor stated, “I’m not a lawyer, but I think the County wants money and want to prevent me from being called as a witness unless they call me as a witness.
In which case, Carson’s attorney would not be allowed cross examination.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (1 chatters)