SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight a preview of NFL week number 2. And go over the games from week one, surprises good and bad. We will give our Captain Lou and Matt top ten in the NFL. And also week 3 coming up in the NCAA. we will preview some of the top games and rehash last week's games. Give us a call at 661-554-9193. 9pm ET
The author, speaker and transformational leader had been a student of Buddhism for forty-five years. He is a spiritual archeologist adept at interpreting ancient mythic language. He wrote The Buddha from Babylon after 15 years of extensive research fulfilling his personal quest to unearth the meaning of Buddhist wisdom.
According to new research, before he attained enlightenment, the historical Buddha may have been a seer-stargazer and the philosopher-king of Babylon. In a compelling, alternative biography of the Buddha, author Harvey Kraft asserts in The Buddha from Babylon that in the sixth century B.C.E. Siddhartha Gautama embarked for India after a Persian general seized the throne on the heels of an assassination of the Emperor and the purge of Babylon’s religious order.
The book then follows Siddhartha to India where he achieves Enlightenment and unveils Buddhism’s grand cosmic vision of Existence — a deep revelation that echoes today’s quantum cosmology, espouses pacifism and compassion, and predicts a future of harmony for humanity.
Football Season is definately back and its time to talk College Football and the NFL. We have our initial Captain Lou and Matt Top 25 College Football Poll and also will feature our NFL Top 10. Take a listen and check us out tonight at 10pm ET And call us with your top teams at (661) 554-9193. Also we will give a quick recap of the Survivor Series from The WWE.
Matt Austin grew up in the Detroit downriver area with a guitar-playing father but he didn’t gain interest in playing until his uncle from Texas moved to Michigan. He was inspired first by the sound of the blues guitar greats Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimi Hendrix. Matt later fell in love with this new age country genre that is growing by leaps and bounds.
In 2013 along with releasing his new EP Matt Austin, was also direct support for Lee Brice, Brantley Gilbert, Uncle Kracker, Aaron Lewis, Josh Gracin, Charlie Worsham, Chase Rice and Jerrod Niemann.
MA has also performed in 2013 to thousands at many of the great country music festivals in Michigan such as 99.5 WYCD’s downtown hoedown and the Faster Horses series at Michigan international speedway.
Dr. Rick Harvey
Yoga Benefits for Athletes
Dr. Rick Harvey–Certified Chiropractor with Over 36 Years of Experience, Specialist in Sports Medicine and Co- Author of “Yoga, The Back Pain Cure”
Unlike many other forms of training, the practice of yoga unfolds over time to reveal many layers of physical benefits and personal revelations.
“Athletes in all sports are finding that including yoga in their conditioning routine offers a host of benefits including: improved performance, enhanced focus and concentration, a reduction in injuries and when injuries do occur, yoga can be used to speed recovery.
In their new book, “Yoga, The Back Pain Cure,” Certified Chiropractor Dr. Rick Harvey and Certified Yoga Instructor Howard VanEs, demonstrate why yoga is the ultimate cure for relieving and preventing back problems, a help with athletic conditioning, as well as being an alternative to expensive treatments and drugs.
Meet Dr, Rick Harvey:
• Certified Chiropractor with Over 36 Years of Experience
• Specialist in Yoga for Back Care
• Co-Author of “Yoga, The Back Pain Cure”
• Specialization in Sports Medicine
• Worked with Many Pro Athletes
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (44 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (1 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Southern Sports Central (0 chatters)