SORT BY Relevancy
This amazing and bold piano man inspires the weakest of spirit to awaken and live their dream.
Mathias studied business & management for 6 years. But when time came to choose a career, he found the business world pretty boring and he chose to pursue his creative talents. He bought an dusty old piano from a recycling center and began playing music every day.
After finishing his studies he traveled across the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and landed in New Zealand where he lives today playing the piano in one of the most beautiful stages in the world, in front of the mountains and lake of Queenstown, New Zealand.
Check out his website and YouTube videos, this young man is a superstar in the making.
SCOTT MATHIAS sought and found natural means to heal himself of a chronic digestive disfunction. He has written the book Divine Gut and is intent on helping others obtain excellent health
Join ANNETTE and SCOTT to hear how U can eat your way to ultimate digestive health
Connect with us in the chatroom or ring in on 347 202 0232
Hannah Crum -- aka The Kombucha Mamma -- stops by to discuss the many health benefits of kombucha as well as the controversies surrounding it.
Topics will include:
* Is kombucha just another passing fad?
* Why commercial kombucha is so darn expensive.
* The REAL reason kombucha was taken off the shelves a few years ago.
* How to make it at home for cheap -- and safely.
* The scoop on the alcohol and sugar content.
* How to become a “master brewer.”
Learn more about Hannah at www.kombuchakamp.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Just a couple of weeks before the official release on Dec. 3rd host Cyrus Webb speaks with writer and producer Scott Mathias about the upcoming film RISE OF THE FELLOWSHIP, how his love of the Lord of the Rings franchise and gaming collided in its creation and what he hopes you are able to glean from the project.
Hannah Crum is The Kombucha Mamma, industry journalist, commercial brewing consultant, founder of Kombucha Kamp and mentor to thousands of homebrewers around the world. Over the last 5 years, she and partner Alex LaGory have documented the dramatic growth of the bottled Kombucha business, on pace to become a $500 million dollar segment by 2015, while helping shepherd companies of all sizes through the commercial Kombucha process. They recently founded Kombucha Brewers International, the first non-profit trade association dedicated to promoting Kombucha worldwide. Their writings and workshops have been featured on the Veria Network as well as in Bev Net, Beverage Spectrum Magazine, Whole Life Times Magazine, Los Angeles Times Best Bets, Elephant Journal, Vital Juice and many more. Learn to brew healthful, delicious Kombucha, find out more about Continuous Brewing (“The Ancient Method”), keep up on Kombucha industry news and enjoy videos, podcasts & brewing secrets at the #1 Kombucha site in the world KombuchaKamp.com!
Thanks for tuning in,
- David Benjamin
Join Brenda every week for timely topics and special guests who will motivate and inspire you to live your life in joy and love. This week: Chi T. Mathias, an inspired visionary, vocalist, author, speaker and survivor of domestic violence, will share highlights from her book, "In the Endurance Ride of Life." She will describe her miraculous survival from experiencing sexual violence and attack (she was stabbed 13 times and left for dead during a domestic dis
Road Trip to Redemption is the newest book from author and pastor Brad Mathias. Brad serves as President of I Shine and is a guru on raising teens and tweens. Click on www.ishinelive.com for more information. Sponsored by Gracefully Yours Cards & Journals. Click on www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for specials.
Deb Mathias, Director of the QRIS National Learning Network of the BUILD Initiative, discusses the relationship between Quality Rating Improvement Systems and Continuous Quality Improvement. She discusses what's needed to focus on creating cultures of quality in early childhood programs. She also shares her perspective on the importance about focusing coaching on sustainable quality - really improving programmatic quality care and being in it for the long haul - continuous quality improvement and avoiding using a “quality for a day” and “get those scores up” approach.
Dr Mathias Mpande is a minerals economist and also a lecturer at the University of Zambia in the school of mines. He served as Deputy Minister of Mines & Mineral Resources in the first MMD government. Dr Mpande has been a strong advocate on issues of mining conglomerates in the nation contributing to the national treasury through standard and windfall taxes. He has persistently stated that the nation’s organ tasked to oversee taxation in various sectors including mines, Zambia R
Join Renée McCready, Jon Brown and guests on 'Walking in Kiflow' as we explore and expand awareness around the cellular body and how it connects, integrates, activates and recalibrates energy. We will also look at spiritual nutrition and the energetics of plant-based foods; plus yoga, body consciousness, gaia, meditation, and breath, including how these all flow together in a co-creational process. THis week we have Scott Mathias CHHC.AADP Scott's a
Today, we interview the second round of artists from our official Reverbnation Contest that we recently held. Over 4,000 artist submitted for a chance to be interviewed on K-100 Radio and a few other prizes via Reverbnation. We picked 8 artists out of all of the submissions, based on various criteria like how good the music is, videos, social network awareness and more. The second round of interviews will be: Erica Paige 2pm Mathias 2:30pm Wilmonie 3pm RMoney 3:30pm Strong V 4pm
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- Conservative Report (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (0 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (0 chatters)