SORT BY Relevancy
Ignore the propaganda about today's children in America's urban communities being lazy dropouts that only want tofight and sell drugs. It's not a bit true, and for those who worked with young people this summer, they discovered an enthusiastic group of youth who are excited about science, technology, engineering and math! Lauren Ward, author of The 6 Step Plan: Rising To Greatness To Fulfill Your Destiny, worked with students in the PUSH Excel STEM Program thjis summer, teaching them how to master the new media technology. A recent graduate of Howard University, she recognized that many youth have a burning desire to excel, and merely needed the opportunity to learn. It is our responsibility as parents to cultivate the natural genius in our children, and to ignore the propaganda that others continue to spread, making excuses as to why urban schools are underfunded and undersupported. We can turn our homes into institutions of higher learning. We can give our children a different vision of their future; we can teach them that they are here to take over and change the world that others have destroyed, by discovering new ways to produce fuel, travel, grow food, and communicate. We can instill in our children the reality that the word is falling apart so that they can rebuild it the way it should be - with fairness, justice, and respect for all. Lauren Ward give tips on how to motivate youth to strive for their highest potential.
THE ALABAMA MATH,SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVE
From Alabama's Dept. of Education, our guest is Mr Steve Ricks, Initiative Director.
Presented by CAROLINA BIOLOGICAL
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN MATH EDUCATION
Mind Research Institute sponsored a Math fair in Orange County CA that was attended by over 4,000 parents and students. Dr Matt Peterson, of MRI is our guest about all their continuing community outreach !
in Self Help
Math Doesn’t Equal Money with Stephen C. Smith
Thursday August 7, 2014 @ 1pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body radio is pleased to bring you“Math Doesn’t Equal Money with Stephen C. Smith. We had some technical difficulties last week with the show so I asked Stepehn to come back this week so you can meet him.
Stephen C. Smith, founder of Creed Financial, a wealth manager and someone who is really interested in you, GETTING CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY.
Stephen Smith doesn't never put a clients' money at risk, he only answers to his clients and their needs, not some company or financial institution's sales quota or latest investment product.
His mission is to help his client's achieve financial peace of mind so that they can deal with other important issues. Stephen follows a simple philosophy of respect for his clients and their lifetime's worth of experience, that's why communication and personal rapport are so important.
Want to know more? LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Visit Stephen C. Smith:
web - www.creedfinancial.com
FaceBook - www.facebook.com/stephen.smith.94064
If you have questions for the guest or for me – 818-668-5406
To leave a voicemail – 214-702-3774
Email a question – firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you then,
THIS EPISODE OF BODY COUNT RADIO WE WILL HAVE SPECIAL GUEST MATH HOFFA. WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE UPCOMING EVENT LIFT HIS SOUL WHICH MATH WILL BE GOING AGAINST O-RED. ALSO HE WILL BE DISCUSSING BOLA5 AND HE MIGHT EVEN COMMENT OF THE INCIDENT THAT OCCURED AT THE EVENT. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO CALL IN THE NUMBER IS 646-200-3462 TO LISTEN OR IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO OUR GUESTS PRESS 1. ALSO LISTEN TO OUR SHOWS LIVE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY. MAKE SURE YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.OFFICIALKULTURERADIO.COM. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AT OFFICIAL KULTURE RADIO AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AT @OKRRADIO @BONNIEGODIVA @VPDEEZ
Hope you have gotten your Wii on today. I sure have. I wanted to share a review I wrote on a book I received: Teach Math with the Wii. There is so little educational Wii literature that this book is a welcome addition.
The authors love technology and they wish to engage students in the math classroom at the highest level. How to get a greater buy-in? Why, bring the Wii into the classroom, of course.Imagine the students response when they see a Wii in the classroom!
What about you? Do you play the Wii seriously and professionally? Please, we'd love to share your story. Contact Raina at email@example.com. Let's schedule an interview on BlogTalk Radio.
For more Wii Exergaming Expert information please click on the links below
National Wii Fitness Examiner
Wii Fitness Examiner Facebook
@Penda on Twitter
On this first show of two we will look at Ferguson from multiple viewpoints and ideas, and thereafter begin to look at solutions
Welcome to General Education Basic Mathematics. Your Instructor for this class is Mr. Kenmanuel Carrizales. This class is taught in English and Spanish. In this class you will need your required and suggested materials to be proficient and successful. Attendance is very important. You are required to take this class online once per week and be in class one day per week.
We will cover Mathematics including the basic concepts of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions not to exclude other important mathematical notions, etc.
The class online is a closed forum, meaning you will not be able to ask questions of the Instructor while he is teaching. You will need to send him an email with any questions as well as a daily email to gain full credits for your attendance. The Instructor, Mr. Kenmanuel Carrizales will send each of you a course syllabus and lesson plan to assist you with preparing for the class.
Thank you for attending and we look forward to an excellent learning experience!
Ever had to take care of a customer who had Limited English Proficiency or LEP? Sometimes communication is difficult when we speak the same language. Now imagine trying to treat someone who needs your help and you can't understand each other. What do you do?
Shirley Gutkowski speaks with award winner and author of a Dental Communication Brief Book Series Toni S. Adams RDH, MA about dealing with communication issues between languages.
Ms. Adams practiced dental hygiene in San Jose for 26 years. After “retirement” she returned to school to earn baccalaureate and master’s degrees in Communication Studies. She speaks and writes about health, intercultural, and nonverbal communication, as well as listening, persuasion, health literacy, working with English learners and interpreters, and the links between oral health and cardiovascular disease.
The "Monday Business" shows on Cross Link radio are produced by Gaylene Baker RDH MBA. Do you have a business topic you'd like to discuss on the radio? Contact Gaylene at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Guest: Barbara Primm, Executive Director of LEAP, Inc. (Literacy & Education Applied with Purpose), located at: 12127 Bellefontaine Rd., Suite 16; St. Louis, MO 63138
According to the U.S. Department of Education, 1 in 4 children grow up without learning how to read (2010).
Tune in as Barbara shares how she assists both children and adults in overcoming challenges to literacy. Barbara offers services in individualized tutoring, small group sessions, ACT Prep, enrichment programs, Adult Basic Education, and GED instruction. Feel free to call in with your questions and/or comments!
For more information, visit LEAP's website: http://www.weleap4literacy.com
Also, contact Barbara Primm: 314-281-3228 or email@example.com
Special thanks to our Corporate Sponsor, Mr. Willie Moore, Jr. Founder of WILFLO Music & The Young, Fly, & Saved Movement: http://www.williemoorejr.org
If you would like sponsor a show, please contact Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business or upcoming events announcement: ONLY $10 or 4 announcements for $30 (Save $10!)
To learn more about Education 4 All, Inc. visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
"The highly acclaimed school standards called Common Core are becoming so unpopular that they may soon be politically untouchable." So writes Phyllis Schlafly, founder of the Eagle Forum.
"The critics are piling on, from Glenn Beck to the Wall Street Journal, with senior academics and activist parents in between. The latest is a detailed criticism of the mathematics standards by a prize-winning math professor at the University of California at Berkeley, Marina Ratner at the Eagle Forum."
Tonight Phyllis Schlafly joins us with more on Common Core and why it is so detrimental to our children, and our nation's future.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (0 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (0 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (0 chatters)