SORT BY Relevancy
On this very important show, we have an excellent panel of experts who will discuss issues of maternity, motherhood, family, healthcare and related subjects. They will provide insights and solutions on the Black maternal and infant mortality crisis.
— Dr. Akosua Ali.Sabree —Professional Nurse, Minister and Director of Amadi Wellness Connection
— Dr. Ava Muhammad —Attorney, Minister, Researcher and Author
— Dr. Safiyya Muhammad —Physician and Owner of Fountain Medical Associates
— Sis. JayVon Muhammad —Certified Professional Midwives and Owner of SistaGirl Midwifery, and Urban Midwifery
Background: The U.S. ranks 41st among nations in maternal and infant mortality, with African-American infants dying at a rate of nearly 14 per 1,000 live births. In some states, the incidence is nearly 20. In addition, African-American women are almost four times more likely to die of pregnancy-related complications than white women.
This disparaging reality does not include the enormity of permanent injuries suffered by both mother and child surrounding maternity.
Topic: Maternal Knowledge and Attitudes, Focusing on Pregnancy Nutrition, with Guest: Divya L. Selvakumar, consultant, nutrition specialist, and adjunct faculty member at Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland. Divya is currently doing her Walden University doctoral research in Northern Ethiopia. She is also the Founder and Director of American Hindu World Service, working in Nigeria. Host: Katy Dickinson
Dr. Jennifer Daniels’ show entitled, "Healing with Dr. Daniels" airs every Tuesday at 6:00 pm EST. The show reveals the workings behind the Modern Health System, how it creates illness and how to avoid this planned outcome. Dr. Daniels provides insights and solutions.
The show topic this week is: Infant Mortality: Health Statistic or Murder Coverup. Find out how this statistic is skewed so that infant deaths caused by medical intervention (Medical Homicide) are concealed. Dr. Daniels will also reveals naturl methods to correct this dire situation. Don't miss this life saving information.
Jennifer Daniels is a graduate of Harvard University and University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. While she is trained as a Family Practice Physician, her interest is Natural Healing and providing information to enhance understanding and choice in healing. For further info visit http://vitalitycapsules.com/truth-files and www.Drjenniferdaniels.com.
Listeners can call Dr. Daniels during the show at 914-338-0695
Kristen Tea and Crystal Wolf talk about adding newborns to the family bedroom. And as long as time allows we will get into co-sleeping and sex. Can it be done? Oh yes! If time doesn't permit we shall create a sequel. Hope to hear from you!
doesn't anybody know?
this is chronicle.su
the motherfuckin hate sho
This is the first of our lecture series with our Global Faculty . Our hope is that healthcare experts from around the world will use this a learing channel.
Footprints Foundation Global Faculty
Nahida A. Chakhtoura, M.D. Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
Former Chief of Service, Gynecology and Women's Health Services, University of Miami Hospital AAAAA
Syfy’s acclaimed unscripted series, Face Off, returns for a seventh season themed “Life and Death” on Tuesday, July 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Sixteen talented special effects make-up artists arrive to Los Angeles, only to discover they are not on the show just yet, and will compete in a Sudden Death challenge where they must create a character that represents either life or death. After facing the judges, two artists are eliminated before ever moving into the Face Off house or stepping into the lab.
Actor Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) makes an appearance and offers advice on creating a convincing makeup.
In this high-stakes Life and Death themed season, the contestants will face creative challenges designed to inspire them to explore life, death, rebirth and mortality. Some of the creatures the talented artists create include an angry, twisted tree character; a new animal species; and a reptilian super solider that would fit into the world of G.I. Joe.
Dawn grew up in England and was one of only a handful of people who would go to watch The Rolling Stones in the early 1960’s. Now fifty years down the line the music of the Stones can be heard playing somewhere in the world every minute of every day.
Dawn appears from time to time in books and papers. Mr. Brian Jones who founded the greatest rock and roll band in the world, and Dawn have a son together, Paul Andrew.
Dawn was made to suffer like so many other teenagers, of the 60”s a system that didn’t allow them a say in the fate of their children experiencing rejection from a mother who seemed to have no maternal instinct, a childhood riddled with fear and doubt, abuse and ridicule..
Dawn has met Royalty, had tea with the queen of England . Had the elation of her lost son finding her and a whole host of emotions that came along with that.
The death of one of her children, relocating to the USA , and the raising there of her four children and the satisfaction of seeing them grown and independent.
Dawn decided to share her story in the hope that it would strike a chord with others who have been through tough times and victims of harsh and unjust systems, those who feel isolated.
Karen Iddings joins Mary E., to talk about life as a marathon mom. Karen's unique perspective on life will inspire and encourage listeners young and old to rethink when "is it a good time to start." Karen ran her first marathon when she was pregnant and her second when her infant was 6 months old, knocking 18 minutes off the first time. She is a motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and shows on a daily basis that with the perfect amount of balance, life while it is a marathon, is best when you are loving it and taking it all in stride!
Karen Iddings in a nutshell:
Every day athlete; train in the real world; not pro
Mother of a high spirited toddler
Live in Lake Havasu City, AZ (300+ day of sun per year)
Goal to live in Bend, OR by 2015 (also 300 days of sun per year)
BAMR (I’ll let you figure it out!)
Join us as we use hermetic and medieval astrology to analyze the character and outlook of a small-but-influential nation: modern Israel. Why is this tiny patch of rock and desert so hotly contested and loved by billions worldwide? Why is the conflict between the Arabs and the Jews so intractable and impossible to resolve? How do the fortunes and Israel -- and by extension the rest of the world -- wax and wane with the movements of planetary cycles? Which side has the moral upper hand? Who should America support? Discover all this and a whole lot more as Stephen and Steve probe the modern history and pending future of the Holy Land.
Peggy O’Mara was the Editor and Publisher of Mothering Magazine from 1980 to 2011. In 1995 she founded mothering.com and was its editor-in-chief until 2012. Peggy’s books include Natural Family Living, Having a Baby Naturally, and A Quiet Place. She has presented at Omega Institute, Esalen, Bioneers and La Leche League, International.
Tuesday, July 15th, join Rebecca and Moon at 9:00 pm EST/8:00pm CST as they sit down with Peggy O’Mara to discuss being editor-in-chief at mothering.com, Editor and Publisher of Mothering Magazine, author of Natural Family Living, Having a Baby Naturally, and A Quiet Place and much more.
listen online: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/viewfromarack/2014/07/16/mothering-magazine-beyond or call in: (646) 716-8051
She is the recipient of the La Leche League, International 2001 Alumnae Association award, the International Peace Prayer Day 2002 Woman of Peace award, the National Vaccine Information Center 2009 Courage in Journalism award, the Holistic Moms Network 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award, and five Maggie Awards for public service journalism from the Western Publishing Association.
Peggy is on the advisory boards of Attachment Parenting International, Best for Babes, Holistic Moms Network, Infant Massage USA, Intact America, and Oak Meadow. She is the mother of four adult children and grandmother of two. Peggy has lived in Santa Fe, NM for 29 years.
bio copied from: http://www.peggyomara.com/about-me/
"Raising Peaceful Children" is a topic I'm very passionate. It has been a central theme in my parenting and teaching for over four decades! Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing with you, various practices which are supportive to "Raising Peaceful Children".
If you are important in the life of a child, I invite you to tune in. If inspired, call in and share an insight or a precious moment you shared with a child.
PRACTICE 14: Listening to Infants & Young Children: Did you realize that you can actually have a conversation with an infant! Yes, an infant can be communicated with in any moment. Tune in to learn the "language" of the infant and young child. F*R*E*E* eBook to anyone reading this and contacting me. Enjoy!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- CE Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (0 chatters)