SORT BY Relevancy
Political Update's first ever radio show. Hosted by Christopher Devine, this episode will be around casino's in Massachusetts. Whether they will help or hurt the local economy. We will listen to live callers share their opinions and have an open discussion.
Michael Corcoran, Outreach Coordinator for Workforce Training Fund Program for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development will share great news of grant and funds available to companies in Massachusetts that want to offer training options to their employees.
Session 1 - Review the grants and how much money is available; Benefits.
Session 2 - Jeremiah Riordon of Mount Wachusetts Community College will spealk to us on the community college's commttment top education and their role as administrattors of the grant
Session 3 - Hear tips from the Grant Writer on how to apply and meet qualifications so you company can gain the funds to deliver traininging you employees need
Joiin us for great tinformation that is sure to be good news to employers and employees.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Noopur Raje, MD of Massachusetts General Hospital about the research she performs in the Raje Lab to study how the bone marrow environment affects myeloma growth.
MA's Treasurer and Receiver General Steve Grossman joins us to talk about his gubernatorial campaign. He's been a straight-ahead official, as he was business owner. He put the commonwealth's checkbook online for all to see, for the first time ever. He's also famous in a lighter tone for his love of ice cream. We'll ask him about his very ambitious goals — 50K new manufacturing jobs, earned sick pay for workers, all schools digital-learning ready by 2016, universal pre
A BRIEF HISTORY OF PRINCE HALL FREEMASONRY IN MASSACHUSETTS
Listen in to Fieldstone Common this week as host Marian Pierre-Louis talks to Heli Meltsner, author of The Poorhouses of Massachusetts.
Ever since the English settled in America, extreme poverty and the inability of individuals to support themselves and their families have been persistent problems. In the early nineteenth century, many communities established almshouses, or "poorhouses," in a valiant but ultimately failed attempt to assist the destitute, including the sick, elderly, unemployed, mentally ill and orphaned, as well as unwed mothers, petty criminals and alcoholics.
This work details the rise and decline of poorhouses in Massachusetts, painting a portrait of life inside these institutions and revealing a history of constant political and social turmoil over issues that dominate the conversation about welfare recipients even today. The first study to address the role of architecture in shaping as well as reflecting the treatment of paupers, it also provides photographs and histories of dozens of former poorhouses across the state, many of which still stand.
Heli Meltsner, the curator of the Cambridge Historical Society, has been a town planner and a preservation consultant, undertaking numerous nominations to the National Register of Historic Places and historic resource inventories for municipalities and state agencies. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
For more details and upcoming schedule see: http://FieldstoneCommon.blogspot.com
LIVE: THURSDAY, 15 November 2012 at 1:00pm EST
Patriot Games radio: Your new media cradle of liberty and the proud online home of the second American revolution. Live from Boston, Massachusetts!! Mr. Darcangelo articulates his thoughts on how to revive a Massachusetts center-right coalition: www.newmassplaybook.com
Today on the Casino City Gang, Aaron Todd, Vin Narayanan and Dan Podheiser tackle three bitter disputes. For the first, they will be joined by Chris, who played in the World Series of Poker's $1,500 Dealer's Choice event and witnessed the latest Brandon Cantu imbroglio at the World Series of Poker. They'll also discuss a battle over tribal casinos in California and the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court's ruling that will allow a vote on a casino referendum this fall. And of course, they'll end the show with the results of their World Cup bets thus far and with predictions on the upcoming matches.
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert. Guests include: Brain Balance Achievement Center of Danvers, Massachusetts Executive Center Directior Dr. Janine Crifasi plus a Amy Calizini, a parent with a remarkable story about their child's experience in the Brain Balance Program®.
Ready for some strong, positive light? SURE YOU ARE!
Tune in as my special guest, Gail Doyle, will shine her poetic light on us all!
A writer for many years, Gail has called out negativity with direct precision! Her focus on being a solution to the problem is strongly noted in her work.
Do not miss her 1st interview on our show! You'll be glad you did. :)
in Self Help
On November 4, 2014, Massachusetts citizens will have the opportunity to vote and repeal the legalization of casino gaming in the state. Before that happens, it is important to know the truth behind the truth about the damaging effects of Casino gaming in Massachusetts.
Overall effect of casinos
Crime, theft, and general criminal activity
Job layoffs, and unemployment
General financial health of casinos
Gambling addiction and crime
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)