SORT BY Relevancy
Why do women love Mary Kay? What is it about the company that attracts women by the millions? Tune in as our guest tells us why.
Our guest today, Naseera T. Chong, is a New York native living in Fayetteville, Georgia. She received her B.S. in Biology from Morgan State University and her M.S. in Education from the University of Phoenix. Today, she is a Senior Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay.
The Mary A. Tidlund Charitable Foundation is a charitable organization that designs and funds sustainable development projects around the world. Through the generosity of our friends and supporters, we fund, operate and participate in a wide range of projects and offer the same opportunities to our donors and volunteersMany of our program ideas originate with individuals in Canada who wish to make a difference in the lives of less fortunate people around the world. The goal of all of our projects is to promote leadership, self-confidence and self-esteem through the alleviation of poverty and the promotion of health and education.Our goal is to transform lives globally by building strategic, value-based partnerships in support of sustainable proj
Come join Mary Barrett for an hour of fun and knowledge!
Mary is a Psychic Medium, Certified Master Hypnotist, Reiki Master, Life Coach and an NLP. She is also the author of Psychic Talk and Psychic Talk 2. Watch for her new book to be released soon! For more info on Mary, check her website@ www.marybarrett.org
Join Host Live Chats
- BobbieG (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Think Business (3 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (3 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- YusefEL (2 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- On The Deans List (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Kia (1 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (1 chatters)
- The Paisley Show1 (1 chatters)
- Beyond Words Live (0 chatters)