SORT BY Relevancy
Cultural Marxism promotes degenerate culture in order to destroy everything positive and healthy within a society, promoting ugliness and idiocy instead of intelligence and beauty, breaking apart the bonds that have long held our people together, inhibiting our growth and advancement, and keeping us under complete control.
Audio is taken from:
PJTV - Political Correctness Exposed
Ron Strickland - Cultural Theory
Rocking MrE - Recognising a Cultural Marxist
Free Congress Foundation - Marxist Infiltration and Subversion
Hugh MacDonald - Group Polarization & The Fad of Ethnomasochism
iPhone Conservative - Cultural Marxism and the Politics of Race
Occidental Observer - The Explicit Anti-White Bias of Jewish Hollywood
Kevin MacDonald on Wilmot Robertson
We must Smash Cultural Marxism!
Special Guest: Simon Biltcliffe, CEO of Webmart
Simon won Director of the Year at the IoD Awards in 2010. His organisation's website says, "Every day, I strive to make Webmart the world's best print services agency. I am an odd, restless, impatient, malcontent soul in work – there are always better ways to do things! Knowing what they are is the easy bit; getting them done is less easy, but we improve every day, which makes us happy. That and people development. These are the be all and end all of any business. Technology makes the experience people have extensible and scalable."
Join us as Simon talks about how Marxism complements Capitalism in the modern workplace and how that translates into his organisation and what they do.
And here's a link to the tour of their very yellow office!
Host: Jo Dodds
Brother Marcos broadcasting from Sao Paulo Brazil discusses the philosphies and behaviors of Marxism and compares them to the rule of Lucifer and his ultimate plan for the destruction of humanity.
This willl be a discussion of my evolution into mysticism and libertarian anarchism.
My work-in-progess, "The Metaphysics of the Life Energy - The Aim of Religion and the Method of Scientific Illumination," will be read with my spontaneous commentary. It explains how and why mysticism replaced politics for me.
(Disclaimer: We not support racism nor, marxism or advocate for it in any way shape or form. ) Recently, there was a case in which the press covered about 8 boys who were "accused" and I mean accused of racism for posting a photo that only appeared to depict a hanging of a black dummy, The case was the Phillipsburg Wrestling team. The facts however, behind the case only support that the boys did something stupid and were unaware that they were racist in nature. None of the articles mentioned the fact that 90 percent of the dummies manufactured for wrestlers to practice on are black or brown leather. The media outlets in question are the Warren Reporter, Daily News, AP Press and several others. The links can be found here:http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/4751456271064790518/warren-county-prosecutors-office-investigation-controversial-phillipsburg-wrestling-photo/ http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/n-high-school-wrestling-team-investigation-racist-photo-article-1.1618736
The ages of the boys are from 14 on up to 18. Several newspapers were not permitting commenters to comment on their blogs even when the comments were well with their guidelines.
Tonite we exmine, "Did these media outlets skew their articles to race-bait"?
MARXISM IN THE MEDIA
This show sponsored by campusteaparties.com
Politics holds no solutions for the deepest yearnings of humanity.
With the onset of the enlightenment, religious faith has lost its hold as a sanctuary for many.
Where does humanity go from here? In the face of tragedy and suffering, are there answers?
Today's youth are caught up in something that began to express itself in the 1960s. In response, Revolution in Mind chronicles the very personal and self-revelatory story of Roger Neill's history from 1960 to 2012, providing inspiration and encouragement to all those who may be concerned by the current generation's social radicalization. From conservatism to liberalism, to Marxism, popular psychology, and eastern religion-he is redeemed to true faith. This revolutionary voyage is symbolic of what is brewing both inside and outside the church of Jesus Christ. In the modern age, the winds of doctrine blow, demanding to be discerned amidst the rise of deceptive movements engulfing the post-Christian West. About the Author: Roger Neill has a bachelor's and master's degree from Simon Fraser University, is a registered social worker in British Columbia, and has worked in community psychiatry for the Greater Vancouver Mental Health Service and Fraser Health Authority for twenty-six years. He spent seven years with the Mennonite Central Committee, working with the homeless and imprisoned mentally ill of Jamaica, and recently he has served the Israel Defense Force in a volunteer capacity. Roger has published articles in academic journals, magazines, newspapers, and currently is a blogger on international affairs. He is retired and lives in Mission, B.C.
Visit Roger's website at HERE and his blog HERE.
In Kosovo and Honduras, Clintonoid and Obamunist foreign policy gave Vladimir Putin ample and effective precedent; Do Americans enjoy religious-liberty protections when they are at church, or do Americans enjoy religious-liberty protections when they are Americans? Because if the answer to the latter is no, so is the answer to the former; Can the White House simply declare that the federal government is the 51st state? Yes!...they!...can!; The GOP needs to unify behind a true ObamaCare alternative; And John Maynard Keynes passes the commie-lib theoretician baton to his twenty-first century successor.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM ET.
COL. LAWRENCE SELLIN, PH.D.,
AUTHOR OF “RESTORING THE REPUBLIC: ARGUMENTS FOR A SECOND AMENDMENT”
KNOWS ABOUT THE DANGERS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. THE COSTS WERE IMMENSE ON THE BATTLEFIELDS OF IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.
DAN "THE MAN" BUTCHER, JOINS US TO DISCUSS THE STORIES AROUND THE NATION THAT BELIE THE PROPAGANDA OF THE LEFT. EVERY CONSERVATIVE NEEDS TO BE TUNED IN FOR THE TRUTH.
THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK
PUNDIT PRESS RADIO
Tonight we discuss the potency of Marxism in North America. Will Marxism step up to the plate with the latest economic downturn? Will we see a new Great Depression?
These questions and many more will be answered tonight.
Feel free to call in with your opinion.
"Hasta la victoria siempre!"
- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
"Not believing in force is the same as not believing in gravity"
- Leon Trotsky
SOMETIMES THE longest journeys we take are the ones inside our own minds. Roger Brian Neill describes his journey from a small town in New Brunswick to the infamous prisons of Jamaica, and from his college days as a fire-breathing Marxist to a born-again believer in Jesus Christ.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (197 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NTEB (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (0 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)