SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Hard work is no work at all - not if you align with this Mars Saturn conjunction!
Let's talk about it!
Free mini readings! Call in!
Rev. Shellie Enteen, Astrologer, Author, Educator talks about what astrology reveals for the coming week. Plan your time wisely by knowing what to expect on each day!
Other topics may be discussed on different episodes and occasionally a guest will drop by, too. Be sure to check the Esoterically Speaking Network for what's coming up...
This week, we focus on the meaning of Mars in Sagittarius and Pluto's direct motion in Capricorn.
Caller questions welcome if time allows.646 478 3193
Shellie is an Interfaith Reverend who has practiced astrology as spiritual and life counseling for over 35 years. She has been published in The Mountain Astrologer and has been a guest speaker at organizations such as the South Florida Astrological Assocation and Asheville Friends of Astrology.
Check out the popular daily forecasts on her Astralessence Facebook Learn more about Shellie and sign up for a free montly e-newsletter through her website www.astralessence.com.
She can be reached at email@example.com for information on how to schedule astrology and card readings.
in Self Help
On today's show, we'll be looking into the mystery of intercepted houses, what they mean and how you can determine what you need to deal with the "hidden crisis" of the chart. We'll go thtorugh the various houses and signs to illustrate how this manifests.
I'll also be looking into the shadow of Pluto in Virgo, the generation that has quietly taken the reigns of power, what it's done to food and health and why you should be just a tad concerned.
Lastly, we'll have free readings for the last thirty minutes of the show.
Please join us.
Today on What's Right About Men? - Doomed Communication - Are Men Really From Mars and Women from Venus?
"Misunderstanding is the treacherous rock upon which human relationships most commonly founder."
Truer words were never spoken. But what is it that is so different between the sexes that we seem doomed to have our signals crossed and our words misinterpreted? The possibility exists that there is something incredibly different, yet unique about the brains of men and women that make it difficult for us to communicate on the same wavelength.
Are male and female brains wired differently? And, if this is true, what can we do to bridge that gap – create a space where each is heard and set the stage for actual Communication?
Find out Wednesday on What’s Right About Men – as they take on the question of how biology affects our communication is ways many of us have not considered.
Callers are welcome, dial 1-347-205-9869
Mercury is retrograde and Mars has moved back to the tough aspects of April.We'll talk about how we survive and thrive this time, and take a few callers for a look how these aspects hit their perosnal charts.
Three astrologers, Heather Roan Robbins, Mark Wolz and Anne Ortelee combine their talents to make real astrology accessible through information-packed, entertaining and interactive weekly talks which are meaningful, useful and fun. We know astrology is a great tool to make the most out of life, love, and this moment in time, and want to share it with you. For more detail, please see our bios and individual websites: www.dharmarising.com for Mark Wolz, www.astroanne.com for Anne Ortelee and www.roanrobbins.com for Heather Roan Robbins.
in Indie Music
Isaiah Randolph "Ikey" Owens (December 1, 1975 – October 14, 2014) was an American keyboardist known for his work with The Mars Volta, Jack White and an array of bands from the Long Beach music scene.
TUNE IN AND LISTEN TO HIS IN DEAPTH ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW WITH THE GREAT IKEY OWENS, KEYBOARD GURU FOR THE MARS VOLTA, JACK WHITE, FREE MORAL AGENTS AND SUBLIME TO NAME A FEW. JOIN US WE TALK MUSIC, CREATIVITY, TOURING AND EVERYTHING BETWEEN!!!!!! TUNE IN AS WE FREAK THE FREQUENCIES, AND DESTROY THE EVIL ROBOT REGIME!!!
EPISODE 33 Monday October 13, 2014 6PM SLT
TOPIC: "What's Your Sign?"
SYNOPSIS: Some people say they don’t believe in astrology, but everyone knows their sign and most of us will read a horoscope. Men and women are constantly seeking was to understand one another. In astrology, Venus and Mars are the “go to” planets of love and relationship. Representing the internal feminine and masculine, these planets give valuable information human behavior and how we relate to one another.
In this episode a diverse panel of men and women reflect on their own ideas about the influence of the stars, spiritual and metaphysical and their impact on how we relate to one another.
in Self Help
A New Moon in Libra as well as the Sun's move into Libra marking the Fall Equinox, open up all kinds of new doors for us in relationship. This may mean personal, romantic relationships or our specialists, our client base or audience, the representatives like publicists, agents or attorneys, our competition or opponents, or any other key players we seek to form bonds with or we wish to improve upon. It opens up the best 2 week window of the year to take things to the next level or to head into new chapters here. And if that were not enough, during the same week, the sleeping Pluto, who's been Retrograde since mid-April, turns in the astrological sky and goes Direct again. This means we are heading into the next round of transformation and change when it comes to finances, sex, divorce, mortality, birth, controlling interests, and third party situations. This brings our goals out to play, the authority figures we are dealing with in the mix and any career matters up to be reviewed and moved ahead on as the energy begins it's journey forward. Tune in with Zoe to hear how your sign can best navigate these matters, where the pitfalls can be avoided and where the opportunities await!
This seeming superficial or ego-driven statement," To Know Me Is To Love Me!".....which most use to somehow allow themselves to feel temporary self-value with respect to others, may well be more powerful than we realize.
Join Nalagy and Jahwie for this ground-breaking discussion.
GREG O'BRIEN has more than 35 years of newspaper and magazine experience as a writer, editor, investigative reporter, and publisher. In 2009, he was diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's. His maternal grandfather and his mother died of the disease. O'Brien carries a marker gene for Alzheimer's. Over the years, he has contributed to, among other publications, the Associated Press, UPI, USA Today, Arizona Republic, Boston Herald American, Boston Metro, New York Metro, Philadelphia Metro, Providence Journal, Cape Cod Times, Boston Irish Reporter, and Boston Magazine, where he was senior writer. He is former editor and publisher of the Cape Codder and Register newspapers, former editor of Cape Cod Life, and was a founding managing director of Community Newspaper Company in Boston. He is the editor/author of several books, has published 17 books by other writers through his publishing affiliate Codfish Press, has written/produced documentaries, and has been a scriptwriter. O'Brien is the editor and president of Stony Brook Group located on Cape Cod in Brewster, MA, through which he runs local, regional, and national political and corporate communication strategy campaigns. He and his wife Mary Catherine have three children: Brendan, Colleen,
Who doesn’t want to keep the passion alive in their relationship? Communicate better?
Today we have our own Relationship Expert, Janice Hoffman, who will help us understand why men and women think and behave the way they do.
In June of 1996, Dr. John Gray, author of the Mars Venus world, called Janice Hoffman, asking her to be trained as his first Mars Venus Facilitator. Since that day, Janice has facilitated hundreds of Mars Venus workshops and Get Smart Dating programs. What made Janice unique was her relationship with Dr. John Gray, creator of the Mars Venus world. She quickly became the Training Director for the Mars Venus Institute.
Over the years, Janice helped train over 550 Mars Venus Facilitators worldwide. As Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus rose to its ultimate success, Janice grew in demand as a professional speaker and relationship expert. Taking all she learned from Mars Venus, Janice condensed the Mars Venus philosophy, with her own principles and created 12 easy-to-use, yet specific strategies. She added a "How-to" for men and for women for each “rule” to ensure their success. Relationship Rules quickly won first place with the Colorado Independent Publishers Association. Since 1997, Janice has presented her teen dating program,
Get Smart Dating to teens in Colorado. High school teens now have a place to learn what guys and girls are thinking, and why they behave the way they do when it comes to dating. Janice is bringing Get Smart Dating to teens nationally this year. Keeping the passion alive requires relationship skills.
Janice Hoffman teaches men and women how to keep the passion alive and have fun doing it!
On today's episode of 11th House Radio, we'll look at Mars' shift into the sign of Sag and what it means for you on a personal level and for the rest of us, collectively. We'll also dip into the art of Synastry, which is the astrological term for looking at the charts of two people., together. And of course, in the last hour, I will do free, live readings.
Please join us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)