SORT BY Relevancy
Back to have a summer party saluting our military couples and we have a fabulous party planned! Meet Siretta Dixon, a 20-year veteran of the US Navy, she's got the 411 on the ins and outs of planning your military wedding, meet some of our favorite vendors including Keesha Williams of Kyndall Ty'relle Edible Delights, David North of DNY Music, Aisha Jabrane of Jab"Argan, talk witn and plan your honeymoon with travel diva Arne Sosin of Distinctive Vacations, meet with Kim Christensen of the Fairview Park Marriott, photography by one of our faves Patricia McDougall,and other vendors are confirming weekly, so you don't want to miss this show - better yet if you're in the area, come meet all of us in person! Raffle prizes, great swag for our brides to be and of course great food and a cash bar, the cocktail party with a twist. Can't be here in person, no worries, get your cocktail and hang out with us! Black Bag and Wedding Wednesday, the perfect pair!
Franz Höckner, Bar Manager at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski, discloses his secrets about Michael Jackson’s famous baby dangling stay. You’d never guess that there were 150 moonwalking doubles in the hotel with him! Franz is also a magician, and tells Peter how to win the famous nutshell game on the streets of Berlin.
In this episode, Peter Lamont talks about summer vacation liability issues, including luggage carriers, swimming pools, hotel scams and insurance. This is an interesting show for anyone who goes on vacation or engages in summer activities. Summer is about having fun - not about being sued.
We encourage listeners to call in with their legal questions about the topics being discussed. However, we are also happy to answer legal questions that are unrelated to that week's topic. To call into the show during the live brodcast please dial (347) 855-8831. To speak with us off the air, please dial (973) 949-3770.
This weekly program is a service of the Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. The firm has offices located in NJ, NY, CO and PR. The firm serves both business and personal law clients in a variety of matters. Additionally, the firm has industry specific practice groups for industries including kitchen & bath companies, interior design firms and commercial/residential cleanup companies.
For more information about the firm please visit www.peterlamontesq.com. For more informaiton about Understanding the Law Radio please visit www.understandingthelawradio.com
So lets talk about Love, Such an intresting thing, guys do wrong, women also. Lets hit somthing Cheating, Lies, Infadelity, and the Diffrent levles about it. Some of you may not wanna miss this one cuz even I am one who has consistantly done so. I want to take a moment to talk about mine as well, Lets Get Real Talk. ~ Maddoxx
A historic spot in a historic city, the Ames Hotel is the closest property to the Freedom Trail. Learn how it blends 21st century amenities with 19th century ambience when Brian McGrath and Mark Feinberg visit with Dan Schlossberg and Christine Tibbetts Thursday, May 22, at 8p EDT via iTunes and BlogTalkRadio.com.
Tonight Bruce will be calling "live" from the Historic Occidental Hotel in Buffalo,WY!!
We'll talk about the newest release of the movie "Godzilla", the latest on Flight 370, and some ghostly experiences at the Occidental!
Some background on the Occidental:
Founded in 1880, the Occidental Hotel quickly became one of the most renowned hotels in Wyoming. Located near the Bozeman Trail at the foot of the Bighorn Mountains, it was visited by many famous people of the Old West as they traveled along the Trail.
Among those who enjoyed the hospitality of the Occidental in the early days were Buffalo Bill Cody, Teddy Roosevelt, and General Phil Sheridan. Calamity Jane, who drove freight wagons on the Bozeman Trail, stopped often at the hotel.
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid rode to the Occidental from their hideout at the nearby Hole-in-the-Wall. The famous cattle detective and killer, Tom Horn, was another frequent visitor. And legendry frontier sheriffs like Frank Canton and "Red" Angus were regulars at the bar.
The Historic Occidental Hotel
Bruce A Raisch, The Ghost Town Hunter website: http://www.theghosttownhunter.com/
Wendy will do a brief tribute to the 30 year anniversary of the Original Ghostbuster's movie.
So grab some popcorn and a cold drink and settle back to listen to the show!
You can listen in, log into chat and ask questions, or call in to listen and maybe the switchboard operator will let you voice questions and comments as well. LOL
The call in number to the show: 646-716-6207
Tune in to meet CharLuna of Luna Diva's Productions as she puts on one of the biggest events this year, it will be held at the Chylton Hotel Haiti. It is the Grand Opening event on May 31, 2014. There are amazing packages put together to save you money on your stay at this beautiful hotel while joining in on the festivites that are all inclusive, tune in to find out more and get up close and personal with this awesome woman on her grind. www.ChyltonHotel.com
This week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from the Adlon Kempinski Hotel in Berlin. Most people know of the hotel for Michael Jackson’s famous baby-dangling incident, but there is so much more incredible history about the hotel sitting just outside the Brandenburg Gate. The original hotel Adlon opened in 1907, but was mostly destroyed near the end of World War II. The hotel as it stands today opened in 1997, but is modeled after the original design.
Our broadcast found its way to the Adlon for this year’s annual Virtuoso Symposium. Virtuoso is one of the travel industry’s leading networks. This organization includes more than 330 agencies with 7,200 advisors in 20 countries throughout North and South America, the Caribbean, Australia, and New Zealand. Every year, Virtuoso holds its Symposiums in a carefully chosen destination that is relevant to today’s travel and tourism. It’s no surprise that Berlin was selected for 2014, placing in the top three European destinations for tourists last year.
This week’s guest list is quite a treat, and include the Adlon's bar manger, who has many stories to tell, and the CEO of Virtuoso, Matthew Upchurch just to name a few. All that and more on this episode of Travel Today.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)