SORT BY Relevancy
Why Are People Afraid Of Marriage?
Cohabiting with a significant other and raising a family out-of-wedlock doesn’t seem to be as taboo as it once was. But, if one is living with his or her significant other, paying bills and food together in the same household and raising a family together, why not get married? Could fear of divorce be the main reason behind this cohabitation trend, or is it fear of something else?
Listen to this week’s podcast episode as our hosts discuss this topic along with special guest Singer Christian Justina.
Sound off your thoughts by emailing email@example.com, commenting at www.Facebook.com/thesoundoffrrr, or tweeting @soundoffradio!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (6 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (5 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Talking WithTruth (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)