SORT BY Relevancy
Abigail Tiefenthaler of www.sweetspotstrategies.com presents "Relationship Marketing: A Marketing Strategy for Every Customer-Focused Business". Great marketing is all about keeping prospects and customers engaged and a relationship marketing strategy starts when the customer says YES and continues to post sale and beyond. If you want to build a "Forever Fanatic" (that customer who loves you, uses your products and refers you like crazy) then listen to some tips about relationship marketing so you can consider it for your business.
Do you know what happens when you systematically integrate thought-leadership with a world-class marketing strategy? You get an authoritative marketing force that is second to none. Not only does your brand get noticed today - your brand will be a notable force to be reckoned with SMARTLY and sustainably by your competition and your target market at large. How powerful is your business marketing strategy right now? What entrepreneur is not ready to arise to the next level of success? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
What is the secret to social media content success? Learn more on today's episode!
Are you engaged with your targets on social media? Your competitors are. But, are they doing it well? Piecing together a social media strategy of tips from websites and peers are not going to cut it. Those that jump into it without a plan…are planning to fail.
This is where The Social Marketing Academy comes in.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Claim your social media real estate the right way, and you’ll see increased traffic to your site, access to more qualified leads, and an enhanced reputation.
Join our community on Meetup.com here!
Listen to the show on iTunes here!
Join our FREE Email Newsletter here!
Take Action Get Profits Radio Hosted by Michele Scism with her guest Matthew Pollard & Nina Tomaro:
Matthew Pollard is the Rapid Growth Guy! As a serialentrepreneur, published author, international speaker,coach and consultant, Matthew Pollard is revolutionizing the world ofbusiness. Matthew hasbeen characterized as a true differentiation, niche marketing, and salessystemization powerhouse. He now offers online sales, niche marketing and business seminars through MatthewPollard.guru and real world business coach training through his top ranked podcast, Better Business Coach
Nina Tomaro, a Communication & Content Strategist, Guru of Creating Share-Worthy Content, A Professional Listener, Contributor for the Huffington Post, and Engaging Speaker. Content / communication strategist. Content is in what we say, and how we say it. Great content has the power to teach, inspire, and benefit this beautiful planet in so many ways. I do what I do, because I believe that creating and sharing great content will lead to better companies, smarter and happier people, and more inspiring leaders that will have a ripple effect on the planet. Some of my favorite examples of incredible world changing content include:
-Martin Luther King Jr’s “I have a dream” speech
-Google and it’s seemingly infinite knowledge at our fingertips
-TED Talks: Go here and choose what you want to be inspired about: www.ted.com/talks
-Any piece of art. Art is content that manifests feelings and thoughts into other forms.
The entrepreneur marketing model is an innovative approach to the "old school" traditional marketing approach. The model looks at the basic set of strategic marketing tools and compares traditional marketing (AM) to innovative entrepreneur marketing (EM). That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Business decision-making for 2015 will look at the face; more specifically, directly into the eyes of new innovative marketing trends, applications, and processes and see a fresh and deeper vision of how to identify, communicate, and engage with target consumers. How will you adapt and adopt your "old school" marketing tactics into a new environment scope that will rely almost exclusively upon captured and cataloged consumer data? What sustainable marketing strategy transformation must you consider and implement for the new year? You and your business cannot afford to move all ahead in the blind. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
How's your mobile marketing strategy presently working for you and your business brand? Did you know that in 2016, the portion of mobile-influenced in-store retail sales, like those at Starbucks, is expected to jump from 20 percent to more than 50 percent, according to a study by Deloitte? Therefore, right now, almost half of all your brand’s customers will soon be “up for grabs” to anyone with an effective mobile marketing strategy. Why not fortify and profit from the power of mobile marketing? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Tune in to The Little Flower Literacy and Economics Radio Show, hosted by Dr. Florita Bell Griffin and Leon Gatewood. The radio show airs each Thursday Morning from 10:30-11:00 AM (CDT). The show addresses the connection between illiteracy, economics and communities.
Dr. Griffin, a Houston, Texas arthur, creative director, urban planner and urban and regional scientist, is concerned with analytical approaches to problems that are specifically urban, rural and regional in nature. Functional illiteracy in youth, and its link to the economic stability of communities is an urban, rural and regional problem that deeply concerns her. She believes that improving literacy is the way forward for communities who want to boost their local economy, and that investing in creative literacy vehicles today is necessary for building a solid and secure future tomorrow.
Leon Gatewood, is the co-founder and CEO of Helping Our Loved Ones Learn And Achieve! HOLLA!, a non-profit Community Development Corporation in Morven, North Carolina. Since formally organizing in 2011, HOLLA! has caused over a half million dollars to be injected into the Morven Community, which using the Economic Multiplier Effect equates to approximately two million dollars.
HOLLA!'s investment includes: 8400 sq. ft. Community and Multi-purpose Center with full-service restaurant with commercial kitchen; a library, referred to as the "Reading Room," a fitness center, regulation-size tennis courts; community park w/walking trails.
The Little Flower Literacy and Economics Show is Licensed through The Marketing Pulpit International.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (65 chatters)
- John Baptist (54 chatters)
- American Statesman (38 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (38 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Author Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (0 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (0 chatters)