SORT BY Relevancy
Mark Valinsky was born in Chicago, Illinois. Moving to Rochester 5 years later, in high school Mark produced a number of events, and would also act and make films with his friends. Soon, he went off to college at Ohio State University, later to S.U. N.Y. at Buffalo, and finally back to Chicago, Illinois to earn a B.S. degree and Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine.
During and shortly after podiatry school, Mark photographed the live concert performances of such Classic Rock and Roll bands as The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles and others, and has photographed many celebrities on the red carpet.
A creative artist while in medical school Mark helped institute and develop the video teaching lab where he was a producer, cameraman and editor on teaching videos. IIn his career as a surgical podiatrist, Mark helped advance many of the philosophies and techniques of Minimal Incision (Minimal Traumatic) surgery as applied to the foot far before it was popular and has 8 published researched papers. He has also traveled throughout the USA and the world lecturing, including to Madrid, Spain and five visits to the People's Republic of China.
Something was missing and Mark wanting more out of the rest of his life so he moved to Los Angeles to pursue his passion of producing, acting and photography.
Mark has initiated Valinsky Media Group. Valinsky Media Group has a number of divisions integrated in performing professional services in Public Relations and Marketing for select clients, involved in the Entertainment Business as well as the financing and production of films.
Mark also has a 2nd degree Black Belt (Tae Kwon Do), is proficient in other Martial Arts Styles, Experienced in public speaking, appearing on numerous radio and television shows, Has visited the People's Republic of China 5 times lecturing to prestigious leaders in the medical field,
Chandler Anderson and J.P. Jones discuss wrestling on the indepedent circuit today. This episode is sponsored by TNT Transportation Services. Big news regarding Saturday Night Championship Wrestling and the return of professional wrestling to Lewisburg, TN. As well, the big main event for December 19th, 2015 is announced, as TNA/ROH/WWE star Matt Hardy will challenge "The Cardiovascular Massacre" Shawn Hoodrich. Jones and Anderson reveal they are concerned for the safety of those who have talked trash about New Jack, and "Mr. Lewisburg" Bubba Morton open challenge remains unanswered.
Money Mark Radio, with your hosts J.P. Jones and Chandler Anderson, discuss last week's blockbuster Friday Night Championship Wrestling, this week's huge card, and Saturday night's "A Night with Foley!" Also, there are several HUGE announcements that you will just have to listen to hear. The landscape of wrestling is changing and Money Mark Productions is leading the charge. Money Mark Productions believes wrestlers should look like atheletes, as this is a sport! We are coming and we are revolutionizing indepedent wrestling!
JP Jones and Chandler discuss the world of wrestling and Money Mark Productions. Special guests this week include Shawn Hoodrich and Brian Valor, two of the rising stars in professional wrestling. Topics this week include Mick Foley taking Ric Flair's "spot" on the November 7th show, Friday Night Championship Wrestling, and CMT's partnership with Money Mark Productions to film a wrestling episode of "Still the King," a new television show featuring Billy Ray Cyrus.
"The International Superstar" J.P. Cage Jones and Chandler Anderson discuss the major happenings in Friday Night Championship Wrestling as well as the big event coming to Lewisburg on Saturday night, December 19th, "Fight Night" presented by Saturday Night Championship Wrestling.
I'm your host
He comes from a hard up bringing him and his family went homeless his sophmore year of high school in Naperville Il. He switched schools a total of three times, before finally flunking out. “The only places I really ever did my work, was McDonald’s, Starbucks, and the Hotels; free wifi.” After being offered four years of college tuition, Jayy moved back to Illinois. His first Job, managing at a Chipotle Mexican Grill! “The Chipotle accident saved my life. I got so fed up, giving my all as an employee for a company. Thats not my dream, thats living out someone elses vision.” Currently working on his first solo mixtape project, Jayy has been busy with different agendas. From performing all over the midwest and winning underground competitions, to filming Music Videos for Midwest Artists. He has become so much more than an Entertainer. He has released 2015 hit singles Skid Row, Beautiful Day, Hear Me Roar, and The Shy Kid Bigger Dreams Mixtape. Jayy Wills has performed in cities such as Saint Louis, Chicago, Springfield, Naperville, Champaign, Peoria, Bloomington. Jayy currently has 3 Tours set up for the Summer of 2015.
Jeremy "The Impact" York speaks with Texas Revolution WR Jeffery Willis about his offseason, training, and his time with the Revs! #CannonsUp and join them in the RevolutionZone, presented by Impact Media!
J.P. Jones and Chandler Anderson discuss the results from Friday Night Championship Wrestling from its debut at the Rural Arts Program (RAP) Center at 622 Elm Street in Shelbyville, TN. Guest this week is the "Disenfranchised" Travis Locke!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (117 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (37 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (33 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- In The Prophetic (0 chatters)