SORT BY Relevancy
Marguerite Paquin (PhD) entered into explorations of Classical Mayan art, culture, and calendrics as a natural extension of her work as a multicultural arts educator. For over 30 years she has had a particular interest in the arts of indigenous peoples worldwide and, as a teacher educator, has helped thousands of people to become more aware of the significance of these art forms and the wondrous ways in which they add meaning to life. Her intensive research into Maya art and culture bega
Blogcritics TV writers RHeart Chrissy and JeromeWetzelTV host this weekly breakdown of HBO's True Blood as it enters its final season.
"Fire In The Hole"- Two more characters are unceremoniously picked off! Whats next? Are the all fated for the same end? Plus a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
CFox is back again, this time reviewing the summer blockbuster and recent release "X-Men: Days Of Future Past starring Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Ian McKellen, Peter Dinklage, Ellen Page, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore, Halle Berry, Nicholas Hoult, Evan Peters, Omar Sy, Josh Helman, James Marsden, Mark Camacho.Directed by Bryan Singer. Synopsis: The X-Men send Wolverine back to 1973 in order to prevent an action by Mystique that results in their eventual destruction, along with the humans, at the hands of the mutant destroying Sentinels.
Back when YOUR Chillpak Hollywood Hour was just getting started (as "From the Heart of Hollywood"), it's quite likely that Erynn Petrulis was the youngest listener of the show, teen-ager, living in the UK, who had already acted on-stage with Dean Haglund (while he was touring the UK with his one-man "X-Files" improv).
Now, 7 years later, Erynn is a college graduate and a budding actress, having appeared in dozens of plays and short films. More important, she becomes the youngest guest yet on YOUR Chillpak Hollywood Hour.
So, join us poolside, high atop the historic core of downtown Los Angeles, as the delightful Miss Petrulis swaps stories with her two mentors, your friends in podcasting, Dean Haglund and Phil Leirness
Venus has gone direct and we are in the shadow period. This is a time span when Venus re-traces steps it covered while it was i retrorgrade. So while we are still not out of it, so to speak, and Venus is still technically in that spot, we can breathe easier, nonetheless. So what doe this all mean? My old friend and karmic astrologer/author, Marguerite Manning, will join me and we will figure it all out. What does this mean to you? How are your relationships g
SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO MAYA ANGELOU
Maya Angelou born Marguerite Ann Johnson (April 4, 1928 – May 28, 2014) was an American author and poet. She published seven autobiographies, three books of essays, and several books of poetry, and is credited with a list of plays, movies, and television shows spanning more than 50 years. She received dozens of awards and over 30 honorary doctoral degrees. Angelou is best known for her series of seven autobiographies, which focus on her childhood and early adult experiences. The first, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (1969), tells of her life up to the age of seventeen and brought her international recognition and acclaim.
Inspiration & Encouragement - Let's Talk About It, Then Pray About It A Life of Substance Good people will be remembered as a blessing Proverbs 10:7
Dr. Maya Angelou
Born: Marguerite Ann Johnson April 4, 1928 St. Louis, Missouri, US
Died: May 28, 2014 (aged 86) &nb
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Podcast, we review four new movies. First, we discuss the latest X-Men film called X-Men Days of Future Past. Then, we review Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore's new comedy Blended. Next, we'll discuss the new thriller Cold in July. And finally we look at the quirky comedy Words and Pictures.
Mr. Divabetic explores how "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" effects your diabetes self-care with inspiration from Doris Day.
If you want lessons in unconditional love, don't look up to a role model -- simply look down. Two wonderful role models for unconditional love generally stand at knee level: your kids and your pets.
Doris Day is a life-long animal lover and advocate who has used her celebrity status to make a difference for the animals.
Pets can help their owners overcome depression through their companionship and unconditional love. They seem to possess the natural ability to help you relax and enjoy life more. Pets can also help when you experience times of loneliness.
Doris Day has experienced many up’s and down’s throughout both her professional and personal life (she turned 90 this year) but her upbeat attitude has always come shining through, She says, “No matter what happens, if I get pushed down, I’m going to come right back up.”
Diabetes Late Nite guests include: Patricia Addie-Gentle RN, CDE, Dr. Beverly S. Adler PhD, CDE, Neva White DNP, CRNP, CDE, Poet Lorraine Brooks, Mama Rose Marie, Best-Selling Author and Romance Psychology Expert Rachel Van Dyken and Marguerite van Reenen from South Africa.
In tribute to Doris Day’s fabulous career in show business, we’re showcasing her music courtesy of SONY MUSIC on this podcast. Get your copy of the new Doris Day Essential Collection available at sony.com
Having trouble finding, maintaining your inner joy? Tune in to learn how to turn your sadness and hurtful experiences into joyful ones.
Our guest John Veltri has over 50 years expertise in documentary filmmaking. He is also a published author and an internationally-renowned photographer. John's partner in life and business, Marguerite Lorimer, is a documentary film producer, an accomplished digital artist, and an internationally-published photographer.
As visual artists, John & Marguerite focus on capturing the “light” within people. Their documentary and promotional media features respected artists, teachers, healers, and cultural leaders from around the world. See more about their company EarthAlive Communications at www.earthalive.com
Kokomon Clottey, MBA is the author of "Mindful Drumming: Ancient Wisdom for Unleashing the Human Spirit and Building Community." Kokomon has produced two compact CD's, "Mystic Vision" and "Love is the answer" and he recently released two songs, "Hug a Tree" and "Che Che Kuley."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- wego (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Ms Blue (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)