SORT BY Relevancy
What do you get when you cross a Homeless Shelter with a Collaborative Incubator Space? And what is a Collaborative Incubator Space anyway?
Answer: The Learning Shelter founded by Entrepreneur Marc Roth of San Francso as featured in Venture Beat's article: Homeless to Hacker.
Join Tamara Leigh's TREND ON with Heidi Feemster LIVE this Wed. 10/16/13 @ 10:00am CT as we talk with Marc Roth about his inspiring personal story of going from a resident at a Homeless Shelter to turning his life around through a Tech Shop collaborative work space. Since getting back on his feet, Marc launched several successful businesses plus the Learning Shelter.
It's a win-win solution for both providing help to those in need while equiping them to be self-sufficient.
Follow us on twitter: @tamaraleighllc @heidifeemster @linkedlocalnet and http://tamaraleighllc.com/ and http://www.linkedlocalnetwork.com/; www.linkedin.com/in/theitsystem
Marc W. Polite is an award winning writer from New York City. He writes on issues concerning history, labor, and technology. Mr. Polite is the founder and Editor in Chief of www.politeonsociety.com, an award winning blog of social commentary, political analysis and literary reviews. Mr. Polite is also the author of The Poetic Ruminations of Mr. Born Nice.
Squeals with delight....He is absolutely COSMIC!!!!!!! Please join us as I sit a spell with the one and only Marc Marcel...
One of the world’s most recognized, prolific and consciously aware Spoken Word Artist of his generation, Marc Marcel finds it difficult to restrict himself to the labels of the art form. “It took me over a decade into my profession for me to realize poetry isn’t my gift,” Marc reveals, “Poetry is just a tool I’ve been using, to spread my gift through.”
Ever wonder how other companies are dealing with all that is going on in our industry? Well, today's special guest, MARC RENEAU who is 1st Vice President of First State Bank and a long time listener of our radio broadcast, shared how he and his company are effectively managing the rapidly changing lending environment and prospering. I encourage you to listen to this broadcast and learn how others are dealing with the changes facing out industry and doing so successfully.
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing valuable info on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and TONY GARRITANO providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE.
"The 166 Lifestyle" gives a vivid and inspiring description of the new normal Christian lifestyle which all believers are called to by JC to walk in on a daily basis. It proposes a model of living patterned after what we see in the book of Acts and which the body of North Gate Church has been attempting to walk out the last 4 years. This supernatural lifestyle that the disciples and apostles modeled is NOT a pipe dream but attainable and sustainable with a few clear changes to our ways of thinking and living.
Marc and his wife Linda, have spent 29 years in full-time ministry. They desire to see the Body of Christ do the works of Jesus, as He spoke of in John 14:12, including miracles, signs, wonders, and healings as an everyday part of the believer's Kingdom lifestyle. They have five children and eight grandchildren and live in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with The Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Actor Marc Graue, known for his work in ''Ratchet & Clank" "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" Video game, Mario, Luigi and Bowser in "Hotel Mario", And the announcer for Alaska State Troopers!
Joining us for this AWESOME showwill be
Actor Chriss Anglin!
"JFK" in An American Carol and Call of Duty: Black Ops"
Don't Miss IT!
Marc Sima Please note: Due to an outage at Blogtalk radio, tonight's show was a brief talk with John L. and Marc Sima was unable to attend. Thank you!
Author of Texas Lights, Marc Sima is an educator who speaks several languages and is currently teaching in China. Marc was born in Switzerland, he grew up in Paris and from his late teens he started to spend a lot of time in Canada, on a family ranch, way North, in Smithers, British Columbia. His background is in Diplomacy and international Aid. In the 90’s, Marc was a Political and Press officer for the European Union in Cairo, Egypt. Then for many years, he worked for an Aid Agency of the Spanish Ministry of Commerce, and conducted development works in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. He now lives in China where he writes and teaches at a Beijing university. TEXAS LIGHTS, which revisit the 2008 Stephenville mass sighting, is part of a series of novels that he is writing. The series follows the adventures of Secret Agent Paul Medoc, from the end of the Cold War to the present day. http://marcsima.blogspot.com
Artist Marc Pally is an expert in the field of public art, having curated, planned and managed dozens of nationally recoginzed projects. He is the Artistic Director of GLOW, Santa Monica, which in three installments has become one of the largest and most popular one-night art events in California, and beyond.
GLOW is an all-night cultural experience featuring original commissions by international artists that re-imagine Santa Monica Beach as a playground for thoughtful and participatory artworks. The 2013 event took place on September 28 and attracted hundreds of thousands of visitors.
GYST radio host Kara Tomé worked on GLOW as the Project Coordinator for CalArts Community Arts Partnership's contributions to the event, including Lead Artist (and GYST founder) Karen Atkinson's interactive video piece.
Kara talks to Marc about his career in public art and they reflect on the experiece and success of GLOW.
FreshStart Radio Chats with Artist Marc Rosenthal Host Rayanne Thorn invites established artist, Marc Rosenthal for a conversation about the work he does and the work he loves.
Marc Rosenthal was one of the first artists to sign with FreshStart Brands. Marc is a recognized illustrator for several children's books, including one for Ronald McDonald House.
Marc's work has been featured in several major publications, including The New Yorker. In addition to creating his particular brand of art, Marc also teaches at The Rhode Island School of Design.
We'll talk with Marc about his passion for art and what a fresh start means in his world.
During the show, Marc discussed his first job - a film he worked on with Charles Eames Powers of Ten
Tweet Deets: @FreshStartBrand @Ray_anne
Like us on Facebook, follow FreshStartBrands on Twitter, and check out our designs on Pinterest
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (169 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (96 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (50 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (38 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- KDCL Media (19 chatters)
- dtm wicked (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (16 chatters)
- Omega Man (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (13 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Current Trials and HLN (10 chatters)
- FRNARadio (9 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- SSRN (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (7 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (7 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (6 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (3 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Alicia Lee (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- HIAC Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Daily Maintenance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Apostolic Teaching (1 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CougarChat (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- Table Talk with Tanisha Simpki (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (1 chatters)