SORT BY Relevancy
Plural noun: friends - A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts. 2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
Are you truly a friend or an acquaintance. Do you truly have a Best Friend or an associate?
Bye-Bye- Girl - by Ms. Shardea Pressley (Kingdom Living Winter 2012)
"Sometimes things have to fall out for other things to grow in." - Pastor Anthony G. Maclin
On this show we discuss what it takes to be a loyal friend. We all look for a loyal friend but are we loyal to our friends? Being a loyal friend is vital to a healthy friendship.
While doing research I found a fabulous friendship site Lifeboat and discovered their Lifeboat’s friend survey on “What Do Friends Really Want in Friends?”
"Loyalty" came out a whopping #1 in the survey at 81%.
Often being there for a friend is hard to maintain in this crazy, busy world; we’re all rushing around dealing with demanding families or bosses. Even in your busy life strive to be a loyal friend.
Learn how to manage a busy life and be a great friend on this show. Listen to the discussion and call in! (347) 324-3200 - we want to hear from you!
Take the "Are you a loyal friend?" quiz at Super Friend Groups.
Studies show that women sharing loving experiences with friends produce oxytocin – the hugging drug – in the brain which improves your well-being and connectedness.“Why Girlfriends are Good for a Woman’s Health“ by Suzanne Braun Levine, Nextavenue.com, June 19 2012.
Image by Nelson de Witt via Wikimedia Commons; Music by 4ontheFloor.
Go to Super Friend Groups and discover how to make better friends.
Are there parameters to having your mate/spouse as your "Best Friend"? What topics/convos could get you into trouble? What things may be better shared with ya Home Girls or Home Boys? What things should you share with your mate/spouse FIRST? What things should you share with them and NOT others?
Tune in, call in, and share your opinions this FRIDAY @ MIDNIGHT on CrankHouse Radio presents Can You Relate - LA & Three Talk Relationships
Guests Call In: (347) 637-3528
Visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/CrankHouseRadio
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/CrankHouse_Radio
We post great articles and quotes related to relationships, love, sex, marriage, dating, and life
The friend zone. We've all heard of it and most of us have experienced it. Because of this, it is true that males and females can indeed be friends. The question is though, if that line is crossed, what happens to that friendship? Call in this Monday on our new day and time @ 7pm EST to comment on the HOT TOPIC ~ "CAN A PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP EVER BE THE SAME AFTER HAVING SEX?" Call 760.283.4647 to comment and hit the #1 key to comment! You can also watch us LIVE on uStream @ www.eblockradio.com and DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE "E-BLOCK RADIO" MOBILE APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY RIGHT NOW!!
Do friends really give great advice? When you’ve got a problem and you’re pacing the floor, sweating – who to call? One size friend doesn’t fit all and often we either get too much information which is confusing, or emotional, erroneous information which is distressing. And this error in friend judgment can be disruptive to your life.
Based on a personal story a few weeks ago, we’ve come up with a terrific, informational show about how to target a friend’s expertise. Know what you’re really looking for – honest opinions, or shoulder to cry on? This is crucial.
We’ll help navigate the best ways to approach different friends.We'd love you to participate, comment on the show by calling 347-324-3200!
You can find more friend advice at our website too! Remember, a great friend starts with you!
Find out if you have self-centered friends - take the quiz!
Thanks to: The 4onthefloor, Minneapolis, MN - songwriter: Gabriel Douglas: and, image: Superhero by Will Eisner, Wkimedia Commons
How often does friend advice work for you? Do you like getting friend advice? We're talking about the kind of advice you offer, rather than what your friend asks for.
Often friend advice can be confusing, especially if you don't really trust your friend. Often you may confuse what you consider as advice with your opinions - what they “should” do. When a friend hears “should” it often shuts down their capacity to hear you. It's a brain thing.
This’s what we’re tackling in today's show. The balance between when a friend gives you great insights and when a friend brings you down.
CALL - 347-324-3200 and join in the conversation!!
In Friend Advice: Good, Bad, Ugly, there’s a section on how to figure out if your advice comes from your heart or ego. We'll discuss this too!
Ego – what you think they should do.
We investigate tips so that you can hear your friend and what they need from you to move forward.
Communication is vital in your friendships and what you often need is as simple as comfort, understanding and love.
Remember… a great friend starts with you!
Image courtesy: Lips image by Wiki Roxor; & Cup by epSos.de both Wikimedia Commons.
Music by: The 4onthefloor, MN
Join Tony Williamson and The Mighty Companions for The Best Hour!
Today we will be discussing Lesson 153 from:
A Course In Miracles
Call in and share your questions and comments with your host of The Best Hour, Tony Williamson. Tony covers a new lesson from the Course each day.
Tony and The Mighty Companions explore the deeper meaning behind the scripture known world wide as A Course in Miracles.
Our guest today on The Best Years in Life Radio is Naomi Corbett Kelsall. Naomi is known as the "Produce Queen" and today we will talk about Produce as Medicine and the difference between organic and hydroponic vegetables.
I will go through recent additions to our website, and since much of the first hour of show last week was interrupted by a major storm Luella will be starting her series on all aspects of bullying and how we can handle this problem from the very beginning.
Show starts at 6:00 pm Central Time. Check your time zones.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (171 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)