SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode We recap the fight of the year in Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez. Marquez landed the perfect shot the punch seen around the world. The punch that's started a trend on twitter and Instagram called Pacquiaoing! we also recap the rest of the card Gamboa, Fortuna, Vazquez Gesta. so join us call in 646-478-3068 and voice your opinions on the sport of boxing.
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather in Abu Dhabi?" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga.com editor and chief Lee Cleveland, will examine the most recent discoveries regarding a potential super fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather for the 2015 boxing calendar year.
The FightSaga tandem will discuss the following topics:
- Will Floyd Mayweather be willing to compete in Abu Dhabi for $110 million?
- What are the other possible options for both fighters should a match-up fail to materialize?
- Are the initial Vegas odds favoring Floyd Mayweather justified?
- Is the proposed purse split justified?
- Will Floyd Mayweather be willing to relinquish the May 2nd, 2015, fight date?
Joseph and Lee will also review the week's upcoming events.
- Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander
- Tim Bradley vs. Diego Chaves
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith
- Mauricio Herrera vs. Jose Benavidez Jr.
- Andy Lee vs. Matt Korobov
- The return of Keith Thurman, Abner Mares, and the Charlo Twins
Join the FightSaga team this evening for a special episode of Boxing 411!
Tuesday, March 10, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Floyd/Manny Presser" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss the highly anticipated "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" press conference scheduled for 4:30 PM ET Wednesday, March 11, at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California. The "media only" event will be broadcast live on ESPN, Showtime, HBO, and Top Rank TV.
- Why isn't the press conference open to the public?
- is it a smart move not to invite more media members and fight fans?
- Will Floyd Sr. and Freddie Roach engage in a verbal sparring session during the presser?
In a shocking news update, former Junior Middleweight title challenger and Olympian Vanes Martirosyan recently decided to part ways with head trainer Joe Goossen three weeks before his big fight with Jermell Charlo on March 28th.
- Did this have anything to do with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr's recent arrival at the Ten Goose Gym?
- Is this maneuver temporary?
- How will this affect the big event on Showtime Championship Boxing?
Coach Ronnie will also share his thoughts on the rampant criticism of Al Haymon's most recent effort on NBC.
- Does this affect future PBC endeavors?
- Will there be a change with the commentators or overall presentation of the April 11th event in Brooklyn, New York?
Tune in for another special presentation of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Now that Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao has been announced, what exactly will be the subject we fall back on to whine about every week? We'll find something. In the meantime, they did indeed sign to fight. So this week on TQBR Radio, James Foley of Bad Left Hook and The Queensberry Rules' Patrick Connor will talk about the #MayweatherPacquiao fight with an actual serious tone. Also important, Gennady Golovkin wrecked Martin Murray last weekend in Monte Carlo, so expect some hyperbole and more about that. Thanks for tuning in!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Ring announcer and fight scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will talk about the latest "false" alarm, announcing the clamored Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera.
- Were Pacquiao's people supposed to disclose this information to the media?
- Is the Floyd/Manny bout really a "done deal"?
- If not, how close is the fight to being made "official"?
The FightSaga tandem will also talk about this Saturday night's Middleweight title fight between Gennady Golovkin and Martin Murray.
- Is Murray the toughest test to date for Triple G?
- Could we see an upset on February 21st?
- Keys to Victory for both fighters
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the overwhelming scrutiny surrounding the April 11th headliner on NBC between Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson.
- Why all of the criticism?
- Why is this fight being made at a catchweight?
The two fight writers will also give up to date news on Adrien Broner, Lucas Matthysse, and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tune in for another very special episode of Boxing 411, exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight, Tuesday, February 3rd, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao?" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on the frustration most fight fans currently feel concerning the entire Floyd vs. Manny debacle.
- Is this fight going to happen?
- Who's really to blame for the negotiation stall?
- Does Floyd really want to fight Manny this year?
- Is HBO genuinely willing to share the air with Showtime Sports to produce Mayweather/Pacquiao?
- What will the potential fall-out be like if the clamored mega-fight doesn take place in 2015?
Coach Ronnie will also promote his young guns, who will be competing this weekend in Biloxi, MS, and Hidalgo, TX, respectively.
- Cowboy Ryan Karl
- Justin DeLoach
- Steve Lovett
- Alex Saucedo
The prolific fight trainer will also discuss the proposed match-ups between Terence Crawford/Chris Algieri and Jorge Linares/Petr Petrov.
- Is there a demand to see Crawford/Algieri for the WBO title fight at 140 pounds?
- Who wins Linares vs. Petrov at 135 pounds?
Mr. Shields will also talk about the possibility of a Wilder/Spilka match-up taking place on NBC in June!!
Join us for another episode of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields, exclusively on FightSaga Radio Network!!
When your average doe-eyed, naive boxing card moves to Hollywood with delusions of being an entertaining, enthralling affair, yeah... Usually they fall short, but at least they gave it an honest effort. But this whole Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri business? We knew that was woeful from the get-go. The main event was a mismatch, as were two more of the four-fight card. This week on TQBR Radio, James Foley of Bad Left Hook and Patrick Connor of Queensberry Rules ridicule a lot of things about boxing, then look toward brighter pastures with Terence Crawford vs Ray Beltran coming up. It should get interesting, or at least contradictory. Thanks for tuning in!
Today, Sunday, February 1st, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Super Bowl" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Ring announcer and fight scribe Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga editor and chief Lee Cleveland, will examine the recent events leading into the "Super Bowl of Boxing", Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao, which has been tentatively scheduled for May 2nd of this year.
- How close is this fight to being announced?
- How far apart are the two premium cable networks, HBO and Showtime, in negotiations?
- Is there anything the fighters and promoters can do to speed up the process?
- Are Floyd and Manny are already engaged in battle?
The two fight scribes will also discuss the future of Miguel Cotto and Gennady Golovkin respectively.
- Will these two champions lock horns in 2015?
- What are their respective alternatives?
- Did Cotto make the right decision in turning down the massive PPV match-up with Canelo Alvarez?
Joseph and Lee will also review the recent upset on "Friday Night Fights" between Tony Luis and Karl Dargan!!
Tune in to the latest episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing writer Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga editor Lee Cleveland, will report and analyze recent statements made by Stephen Epinoza, Bob Arum, and Jim Lampley, concerning the most highly anticipated match-up in boxing, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao.
- Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. have his own agenda?
- Is Bob Arum really acting as an obstructionist?
- Is Jim Lampley regurgitating insider HBO information by predicting a Mayweather/Cotto rematch?
Also, the FightSaga writing tandem will review last night's mismatch between Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios.
- What's next for Mike Alvarado?
- Could we see Brandon Rios vs Timothy Bradley at 147?
Joseph and Lee will also give listeners a sneak preview of the Canelo vs. Kirkland megafight at 154 pounds, slated to take place in San Antonio, Texas, on May 2nd!!
- Will this HBO match-up have an impact on the potential Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto PPV?
Tune in this evening for another special edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another evening with Hall of Fame fight legend Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
The six decade fight proponent will give us a promoter's perspective on Brandon Rios' recent demolition of Mike Alvarado!!
- What direction will Top Rank, Inc. take with Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios' career?
- Can "Mile High" Mike comeback from this kind of personal and professional embarassment?
"War a Week" Chargin will also chime in on the recent developments of the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera!!
- Does Mayweather really want this fight?
- What will be the result of Manny and Floyd's meeting in Miami?
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by editior and chief Lee Cleveland
The FS tandem will discuss Bob Arum's recent commentary regarding a potential Mayweather vs. Cotto remtach and a May 30th showdown between Pacquiao and Khan.
- Is the Cotto remtach fiscally realistic?
- Could Pacqauiao lose a risky endeavor with Amir Khan?
Tune in to another insightful discussion with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
FightSaga Boxing Radio Network presents a special one hour preview of the "Pacquiao/Algieri" PPV event on Saturday, November 22nd at 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
Boxing journalist and commentator Joseph Herron, along with three decade fight trainer and strategic analyst James Gogue, will breakdown all four featured bouts of the HBO broadcast; Pacquiao-Algieri, Shiming-OnesongchaiGym, Lomachenko-Piriyapinyo, and Vargas-DeMarco.
Herron and Gogue will also be fielding calls throughout the live 60 minute program, giving the always passionate fans of boxing a final opportunity to share their own respective thoughts on the upcoming match-ups.
Don't miss the official FightSaga Boxing Radio Network one hour preview for "Pacquiao/Algieri" HBO PPV on Saturday, November 22nd, at 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
On Saturday night, Manny Pacquiao will face Chris Algieri on HBO PPV, but on the undercard a bout looms that may focus more on where the division is going. Jessie Vargas will defend his WBA world lightweight title against Antonio DeMarco in what could be a coup de gras for who faces Pacquiao next if he is able to win.
Vargas has silently become a champion and built up a bit of hatred along the way, mostly unfairly. It essentially started as hatred and jealously in the begining as he was alined with Mayweather Promotions fighting on major pay-per-views for abnormal sums of money early in his career. Featherweight titlist Vasyl Lomachenko will make his first defense in one of the featured bouts on the undercard. Top Rank promoter Bob Arum made the announcement of Lomachenko's defense against mandatory challenger Chonlatarn Piriyapinyo at a news conference at the Venetian Macao that kicked off a six-city, 12-day media tour that will cover 27,273 miles in two countries, China and the United States. We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Joe Habeeb at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)
- Universal Radio (0 chatters)
- To Tell The Whole Truth (0 chatters)