SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we will preview to the epic mega fight of the century as Undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr faces Manny Pacquiao. We'll give our predicions on who wins, and why, so tune in, and feel free to call in to give us your predictions.
Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
This episode will begin with Recap from the weekend that incuded a Heavyweight fight on HBO and Tripleheader that featured an upset in the Main Event for The PBC on Spike. Plus, Roundtable Preview, Debate, & Predictions for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showtime/HBO PPV Fight! The Matchup that everyone wanted to see is here so Call in and give your take on who will win this Legacy Fight! Other Topics for Discussion-Predictions for the PPV Revenue and talk about all the Rumors and Drama surrounding the Two Camps! -Oscar De La Hoya files suit agaisnt Al Haymon in reference to the Muhammad Ali Act. -Deontay Wilder back on June 20th against who? Plus, More Current News Topics! Call 646-381-4990 Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio Join The Roundtable!
This is it. It is time. No more time left. It's almost here. Just a few days away. It won't be long now. It's just right around the corner. It's.... Sorry. We got stuck in a Hyperbole Time-Suck™ the big shots covering boxing like so much. More accurately, we've been previewing Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao just about since it was finalized, because it's a massive event and everyone knows it. So this week on Queensberry Rules Radio, James Foley of Bad Left Hook and boxing historian Patrick Connor welcome author and filmmaker Brin-Jonathan Butler back to the show to do a huge preview episode of THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORICAL ANNALS OF PUGILISTI--... But more seriously, it should be fun, and yes, Virginia, we'll talk about that Wladimir Klitschko character too. Maybe. Thanks for tuning in!
1- NHL- Playoff coverage continued!!
2A- OKC Thunder fire Scott Brooks!!
2B- Playoff coverage continued!!
3-MLB- The Subway Series between the Mets and Yankkes. Mets streak stopped and both teams are in 1st place!
4A- Dallas Cowboys LB Greg Hardy suspended for 10 games!!
4B- NFL Draft Preview
5A- MMA fighter Jon Jones in a mysterious car accident??
5B- Finally Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Preview!! We talk to our listeners and predict who will win!!! Who ya'll got??
Fight fans, the time has finally come. The moment that people never thought would happen is upon us. It is fight week and not only a big fight week, but arguably the most hyped fight week of all time. On Saturday, May 2nd, the grand event that boxing has been asking to happen for five years is finally going to happen. Floyd “Money” Mayweather will finally step into the same ring to square off against Manny “Pac Man” Pacquiao. The bout will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and will be for the WBC, WBO, and WBA World Welterweight Belts.
We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date with the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Thank you for listening to the PUFF TV Morning Convo!
If you have any questions about the show please email..firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Have a SAFE weekend!!
Tonight, Sunday, May 3rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather UD12 over Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The boxing journalist and ring announcer, Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will review last night's unprecedented event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Were the judges correct in how they viewed the action in the ring?
- What did Mayweather do effectively?
- What went wrong for Manny Pacquiao and what could he have done differently?
- Did the fighters' age play a factor in how the fight played out?
- Where does Mayweather and Pacquiao go from here?
The FightSaga team will also examine the long term effects "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" will have on the sport.
- Did the "Fight of the Century" hurt the future of boxing on the PPV platform?
- Was the fight overall a positive or negative for the sport?
- How will fans assess the highly anticipated showdown between Floyd and Manny historically?.
Joseph and Lee will also preview this Saturday night's match-up between Canelo vs. Kirkland, which is slated to be aired on HBO, May 9th, from Houston, Texas.
- Style match-up...good or bad?
- early KO or dramatic deep rounds contest?
- Official FightSaga predictions
Tune in to this special commemorative "May/Pac" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
The Pound4Pound Kings of Boxing Broadcast Journalism. ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG is the worlds number 1 boxing podcast, and blogtalkradio's original boxing program.
Less than a week away from the biggest fight of this century. Despite the fact that it's later than everyone would have wanted, it's still going to happen. Floyd Mayweather, ranked pound-for-pound the best boxer for quite some time, takes his perfect 47-0 (26 KOs) record against another future hall of famer. Manny Pacquiao brings to the table an admirable 57-5-2 (38 KOs) record for what will be the largest Pay Per View event in boxing history!
Will the fighters' styles make for a good fight?
What would it do for boxing if Pacquiao were to pull the upset?
What would it mean for Floyd's legacy to not just win, but to KO Pacquiao?
The Young Brothers return to the show to talk boxing with us! We'll also talk about boxing's return to broadcast TV and how it's going on this all-boxing episode of the Talk 2 Q Radio Show! "No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 466
Scheduled for 75-90 mins.
Tonight, Monday, April 27, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Head to Head" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
To help prepare the avid fight fan for this weekend's monumental event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, the three decade fight trainer and master strategist will meticulously analyze the historic showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- "The Gogue" Prediction
The experienced fight trainer will also discuss the very difficult to measure, but potentially pivotal, intangibles in this Saturday night's colossal match-up.
- Ring Intelligence
- Mental Toughness
- Physical Durability
"The Gogue" will also discuss the future of both Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao in the event of a respective win, loss, or draw.
- Which fighter is most likely to retire first, Money May or the Pacman, pending a devastating KO loss?
- How many fights do both men realistically have left in their future Hall of Fame careers?
- If there isn't a "Mayweather/Pacquiao" rematch in the Fall, who are the most likely candidates to face either fighter at 140 or 147?
During the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute program, Gogue will review this past weekend's action on Spike TV and HBO respectively, and analyze the future of all fighters involved.
Don't miss this special "May/Pac Fight Week" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Live with Dr-D (1 chatters)
- Prophetion of Power (1 chatters)