SORT BY Relevancy
Gel manicures are all the rage because they last up to three weeks, don’t chip, and make your nails look super shiny. But are perfectly polished nails worth putting your health at risk?
If you've ever gotten a gel manicure, did you ever feel uneasy while your nails dried under an extremely hot lamp?
Well, we shall answer the question, on today's show...
Can gel manicures cause skin cancer?
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Cocktail Conversations on KLJN 107.7 with The Controversial Counselor, David Glover
"Dating to Marriage - Part II", Trying to Find Mr. Right based on the Top Selling book "All The Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider.
.When would you invite a man inside your house?*
A. Date 1
B. Date 2
C. Date 3
D. Date 4
7.Women, the day of your first date with a guy how should you prepare for it?*.
A, Be yourself do what you have been doing
B.Talk with your girlfriend as much as possible
C. Go to the gym, get a manicure, take a hot bubble bath
D. Investigate his background
8. Women is it okay to date more than one man at a time? True OR False
9. Agree or Disagree, make a man continue to call you to show his true interest before you return his call?*
10. If a Man wants to take you out on Saturday night, what is the deadline that you would like to be asked?
D. Friday night
BONUS question: How would you conclude your date?
Call (347) 237-5342 and press the # 1 on your phone to speak live on the air. Come on in. Join us for
COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS....and now here's your host and Bartender: The Contorversial Counselor, David Glover.
** STAY TUNED For The After Glow Show with Lady Jaz **
DATING TO MARRIAGE, Do you know what it takes to find Mr. Right? Single Ladies, are you ready to Date? Answer these questions to see if you are really ready .
1. Never make the first move with a guy even if you are interested in him? T/F
2. When you are out in a public environment, if a man does not approach you, its safe to safe he is not interested in you* T/F
3. During the first date with a guy, allow him to do most of the talking* T/F
4. When should a women cook for a man while dating in the early stages? Date 1, 2, 3 or 4
5. If a man's birthday or holiday falls in the first 3 months of dating, how much should you spend on him is* $10-+20, $ 25-50 $50-75 $100 or more
6.When would you invite a man inside your house?* Date 1, 2, 3 or 4
7. How should you prepare for a first date?*. A, Be yourself do what you've been doing B.Talk with your girlfriend as much as possible C. Go to the gym, get a manicure, take a hot bubble bath D. Investigate his background
8.It is ok to date more than one man at a time? T/F
9. Make a man continue to call you to show his true interest before you return his call?* Agree Disagree
10. If a Man wants to take you out on Saturday night, what is the deadline that you would like to be asked? A. Monday B.Saturday Morning C. Wednesday D. Friday night
How would you conclude the first date?*
CALL (347) 2387-5342 and press "1" to join in on COCKTAIL CONVERSATIONS on KLJN 107.7
**AFTER THE SHOW ** STAY TUNED** FOR DJ FLIP with MUSIC FOR THE SOUL** HERE ON KLJN 107.7
Being born into the beauty industry and with more then 10+ years of expertise and experience, Max Estrada has always had a strong belief in nail education and artistry.
Max started with playing with his mother’s nail products and reading trade publications at a very early age, even attending his first trade show at the age of 5.
He started his professional career working in his family’s salon in Arizona. Within the first year of Max’s career he aspersed to grow bigger as a nail technician, so he decided to enter his first competition.
At the very young age of 16 with already a very quick and accurate acrylic application, Max entered his first professional nail competition.
Max was confident in his work; he competed and placed within the top 10 for his division and category. Full of determination, his goal was to improve his skills and conquer the competitive world of nails!
Now, Max places in every competition he enters and focus on further refining the nail shape and developing nail technologies that make the every nail artist’s life much easier. He believes that the best competition to win is the one with yourself; always strive for your personal best.
Max’s ultimate dream was to have the best products to complement his education for the nail care industry. In 2014, Max invented and designed his own company and product line, aptly titled Exclusive Nail Couture Professional, nationally and globally.
Today, Max competes all over the world. He has a true passion for his art and expresses his love for the nail industry through every nail he does. Max is now sharing his knowledge all over the world in his classes and through his new line of nail products.
Being a trendsetter in the industry, Max says, “The nail industry is not about where it has been but where it’s going.”
Today we will be talking about how to make that manicure last through your vacation, what to serve with cocktails, the latest fashion bulletin for spring, how to have your youngest face ever, what to bring to a music festival and what your face is telling the world!!