SORT BY Relevancy
The Movement 43: The State of Black Manhood in 21 Century
Do you long to be a man after God's own heart? Do you wish that there was someone that you could talk about your challenges with? Are you hearing from God about his path for you life?
Join us tonight as we talk about being a strong Christian man. Stand up for your family, community and most of all yourself. Join your brothers and we work together to become the men that Christ wants us to be.
Whether you are a Christian man, want to understand a Christian man or are raising one, this is the show for you.
False Roads to Manhood, subtitled, What Women Need To Know, What Men Need to Understand is the author's seven journey of adventure, suspense and intrigue into the heart and soul of the secret life of manhood.
This profound book invites those seeking wisdom, knowledge and understanding about the hidden truths of a lifetime to embark on a journey that answers questions about men that most people only think about but dare not ask. The journey will revolutionize the lives of men and women concerning the greatest issues of the millennium.
Are you ready to travel into the critical zone of men s inner emotions? Chase writes with surgical precision and guides men on an extraordinary journey through their souls, not only to help men understand themselves but informs women about today's Adam; in Christ. The journey is for men on a trek for life s purpose. At every crossroad, a decision must be made.
This book shares personal behind the scene accounts from men of varying backgrounds. He teaches how men can unashamedly surrender their pain and get back on the road to healing and productive living. And for the success addicts who can t stomach failure, False Roads To Manhood illuminates the road to balanced manhood. Find the right road and get off the false roads to discover the powerful man that God has called you to be. Breaking free from the false T.R.A.D.I.T.I.O.N. s of men is paramount in this hour as men embark on a bold new journey.
On today's episode of The Revolution Radio Show, we talk with author Frank Chase Jr about the ills men of today are facing, and possible solutions to steer them on the right road!
To order a copy of Frank's book, just visit this link!
Welcome to The Men's Morning Show! This show is by men, for men (ladies, you're welcomed also! lol)! In this inagural show we will be discussing the prevailing concepts and ideas of what it means to be a man, as well myths and misinformation aout manhood. So listen in right here on blogtalkradio! Call 215-383-5795. If you have a question or comment, press "1".
On this edition of Generation Christ.Net Radio, we look at what is portrayed as manhood in American society today versus what the scriptures show us about the topic.
Tune in as my guest JD DeQuair discusses, "Manhood through the Eyes of a Man". JD works as a mentor to men and women. He has a heart to see men reclaim their rightful place in life.
His goal is to create healthy environments where men can flourish and grow. He spends time teaching men how to dress on the inside and out.
Invite your brother, sons, uncles and dads to hear this very powerful show!
We are living In a society which has seemingly made it popular and comfortable for men to be substandard. Young boys are growing into men thinking their purpose is to be involved in drugs, sex, and all types of lascivious living; having no conception of their true purpose or identity. However, despite what the world may deem as status quo, there are silent cries from the hearts of men such as "Is this all what life has to offer?, What is my real purpose?, Why am I even alive?" Men are wanting more! To this need for more, we will interview Derrick L. Taylor regarding his mandate to give a word for Men, men with sons, daughters, and even men that haven't had children yet; you don't want to miss this word;! Purpose untied and unlocked and revealed in your destiny and journey into manhood discussing this life's difficult topic with Host Patricia Adams
On Friday, May 24, 2013, I had Raylan Alleman back on the show. Raylan is the Executive Director and Co-Founder of Fix the Family - a lay Catholic Apostolate. We discussed Fix the Family's new video series currently in production, entitled, 'Resurrecting Manhood Today', which is geared toward men as husbands and fathers at the head of Catholic families and their particular God-given role in Catholic marriage. I was able to probe Raylan about the first three installments (Manhood Today, Sole Provider, and Budgeting-Handling Money) in their video series, and we ending up have a very good conversation about the role that God has called husbands to from the very beginning. This role that men have been called to has not changed - God hasn't changed His mind about what He wants men to do, but society has changed and has attempted to diminish, devalue, and replace the proper function of the husband. This is why Raylan is teaching that it is necessary for us to Resurrect Manhood Today. This was a very thought provoking broadcast with Raylan. Listening to the archived broadcast is definitely worth your while. The song heard at the end of the program was "Rallegrati Maria". It is a very beautiful rendition of the Hail Mary Prayer sung in Italian; composed by Antonio Failla.
Bill Roddy, author of Manhood from the Hood will be discussing his book and the importance of leaving a legacy. He is also the co-founder of Osiris Organization, a non-profit mentoring organization working with at-risk youth through life skills training, computer technology, and entrepreneurial education. Join in on the conversation as he shares his memoir and the lessons he learned from his grandfather. We will also be discussing the need for boys to know their past and the journey boys take
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (131 chatters)
- NTEB (85 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (71 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (49 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- ARC Studies (12 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (11 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- torihartman (8 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (7 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- drdeath26 (7 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Radioactive Rex (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- First Love Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (0 chatters)