SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Steven Manchester to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his literary journey and new book GOOSEBERRY ISLAND.
On the newest episode of The Total Soccer Show...
0:00-30:52 - Listener questions, featuring (possibly) apocryphal Ian Rush quotes, Thor's anger, the confirmation that England is an island, and communist scarves.
30:52-39:38 - Expanding the TSS Scouting Network
39:38-Close - Specific predictions for Manchester United v Liverpool (Saturday, 12:30pm on NBC).
Huh. Two consecutive weeks and Aston Villa have played their best football of the season, and yet they've only gotten one win. Defensive miscues doomed the club on their visit to the reigning champions Manchester City, but the big issue is the relegation picture. A normal club would get to feel good about such a strong performance, but Villa have to immediately start looking below and above them.
So this week we take on that City match: what went right? What went wrong? And then we turn to the bigger relegation picture. If you trust the bookies, we shouldn't be worried yet, but never trust the bookies.
And as always, we get to your twitter questions and take a look at this week's match against Everton.
Jack and Robert return after taking their very own international break. And what a week to come back to. All was mostly quiet on the Aston Villa front, but in the next few days the club have three hugely important Premier League matches coming up.
And the first is this Saturday's trip to Old Trafford to face Manchester United. We dig into that match with a bit of a preview and also glimpse ahead at the QPR match on Tuesday.
We've also got injury news, Darren Bent rumours, your questions, and more!
Jack and Robert are back, one week older and one point to the better. But we all know it should have been three points.
On this week's Holtecast, we break down Aston Villa's performances against Manchester United over the weekend and Queens Park Rangers on Saturday. One was expected, the other wasn't good enough. There are sure to be calls for heads to roll and things that we'll regret saying later, but what is a podcast for if not snap judgments?
Then we turn our focus to the future. Can Villa get anything out of a tough trip to White Hart Lane against Tottenham Hotspur. Probably not! But we see if we can find something that might work for Tactics Tim.
Welcome back to the Holtecast: the official podcast of a website that blogs about a team who are now FA Cup finalists! It's practically like having Christian Benteke whispering in your ears if Christian Benteke were white and American. But Jack and Robert are here to talk extensively about the incredible semifinal win over Liverpool. We also delve into the fact that Tim Sherwood now has the best winning percentage of any Aston Villa manager ever.
And of course, we have injury news. We say of course because this is Aston Villa and injuries are just a normal part of life. This week it isn't so bad, though! Even baby steps are still steps. In between all of this we've also got answers to your questions on twitter as well as a preview of Saturday's Manchester City match.
Aston Villa lost to the Baggies last weekend. And this weekend they've got the resurgent Manchester United, who they'll have to face without Ashley Westwood, Tom Cleverley, Kieran Richardson (yay) and heavens knows probably someone else. So, yeah, we'll talk about that.
But let's look at some other stuff too. Namely, it's only two weeks until the January transfer window opens. With injuries seemingly never going away, what can Aston Villa do to make themselves better on what will likely be a limited budget? Will making Cleverley permanent be a thing that the club do, and if so, will it be the only thing? Is there any chance of a Fabian Delph for Mousa Dembele swap with Spurs?
As always, you can watch on YouTube or subscribe to our audio on BlogTalk Radio, iTunes, Stitcher, or any other podcasting service you can think of!
Breaking down between the latest with Kevin Love and the Chicago Bulls and Manchester United's first USA tour game. Enjoy!
Breaking down the newest Bulls free agent talk and Manchester United's first game of their USA tour Enjoy!.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- AJC Radio (14 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Spirit In Motion with Gabbie (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)