SORT BY Relevancy
Tough Talk with Tony Gambone and His Guest Mike Muhney
Mike Muhney is a successful global software entrepreneur. He Co-Founded and Co-Invented ACT!, the product that literally created the entire Contact Management software category and industry, and is acknowledged as being the catalyst that started the entire CRM (Customer Relationship Management) industry. ACT! has sold over 10 million copies (at $400 a clip), has always uninterruptedly been the leader in the category, and is still on the market after 27 years. ACT! is a Windows product. He also started his career at IBM in the Mainframe era and was classically (and intensely) trained as an IBM Salesman.
Today he is utilizing my credential and DNA, and passion, and have switched to the Apple world and invented VIPorbit Software, the best way to manage your contacts, calendars, and communications in BOTH your business as well as personal life. It has already won numerous industry awards and rankings. If you want a competitive edge, then VIPorbit (as was ACT!) is your solution.
One of the many challenges women/wives face is balancing their time and energy between: work, marriage, and parenting. Being able to be effective with all the hats women wear, there is no one size fit all solutions but there are some tried and true approach to being able to do it all.
Kanesha Morrison is my guest today and she will share her successes at effectively managing her business, marriage and being a truly involved parent.
Kanesha Morrison, founder of Blingy Girl Things, has always had a passion for helping women live their dreams. She has always dreamed so big for her life and knew that nothing could keep her from her success. As a wife and mother of 3 young children she always is teaching balance. In order to be all God has called you to be, you have to ask, believe and achieve. She spends her time doing JUST that. Teaching women through her makeup company how to dream BIG and go for what they want in life. When life thought it was going to leave her busted, Kanesha decided she was going to BUST OUT and she is helping women do the same.
Do you ever feel like you make a schedule and/or To Do List for yourself and it always gets out of whack by the outside world and outside forces/situations?
This show will teach you that most of the time you are allowing those situations to come in and change your schedule and priorities when you have much more control over your destination and outcome of your day, than you think and are allowing.
This show will teach you how to prioritize, bend when needed, and set boundaries with your time, your day and your future.
Aloha kakou e komo mai! There is truth in the saying "Art reflects Life," and so, in a way, this show is a reflection of my life experiences during the first half of 2014. And now, after a brief hiatus, we're back in the saddle and want to share more Alo-ha and Mana'o with you ... Today, we are rounding out our lessons on the Ten Powers of Choice with the final Powers of Trust, Service and Action, followed by a meditation about the voices of Ego influencing your choices of the moment. Come join us as we continue our exploratory journey as Master Navigators sailing through He Wai O Ke'ola, the Waters of Life. Have a great week and may our Healing Prayer energies bless you and keep you in Divine Light! Aloha Ke Akua!
Divine Creator, Father, Mother, Son As One
If I, my family, relatives and ancestors have
Offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors,
In thoughts, words, deeds and actions
From the beginning of our creation to the present,
We ask your forgiveness.
Let this cleanse, purify, release and cut all the negative
Memories, blocks, energies and vibrations,
And transmute these unwanted energies to Pure Light.
Our MANAGEMENT MAGICIANS™ series is dedicated to those exceptional few who step forward to serve as guides, sages and responsible parties for others in pursuit of the greater good for society and their organization! These are managers who redefine their job titles to ensure their own personal contentment as they motivate, monitor and mentor their team members each day. The “magic” that a talented manager is able to create changes their lives, the lives of their team members and ripples throughout the larger society. We salute their sacrifices and share their techniques and “secrets” to achieving sustained positive experiences for themselves, clients, customers, peers, team members, and the public at large!
In this episode our topic is, “How to Successfully Manage People that You Do Not (Really) Like!”
Some people we love, some we like, some we tolerate and some we do everything in our power to never be around! That is life for all of us. In our professional lives, we understand that we are going to have interactions with clients, customers, vendors, contractors, supervisors, executives and team members that we don’t love (some of them we don’t even really like). Even for a self-employed professional and a corporate officer there will be individuals that we do not want to spend time outside of work hanging out with.
“: to enjoy (something) : to get pleasure from (something)
: to regard (something) in a favorable way
: to feel affection for (someone) : to enjoy being with (someone)”
How do we integrate our love of management with the (very rare) challenge of having a team member that we do not personally like?
Consistency. Confidentiality. Compliance.
We will use these tools to ensure that our team member never even suspects that we don’t personally like them!
The happiest place on earth can be the most stressful, too, if you don't manage your visit wisely. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Lisa Jo Rudy (Autism), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Learning Activities) as we share our favorite strategies and biggest mistakes.
Build and manage analytics teams to drive results
REAL-WORLD ANALYTICS was written to help business leaders develop and manage analytics teams in today's Big Data craze. The book focuses on the do's and don'ts of staffing and managing analytical teams. It helps promising analysts transition from developing analytics into more senior management roles, and it helps senior business leaders understand the limitations of their analytical teams, the issues they will need to address in running them, and the investments they need to make in support of analytics in order to be successful in today's business world.
Michael Koukounas, a twenty-five-year business veteran of analytics, has built a career out of leveraging data, analytics, and systems to drive billions of dollars of business impacts across the globe. His responsibilities have included modeling, analytics, strategic systems development and management, credit and fraud policy, and data management. He has played senior roles in Citigroup, GE Capital, American Express, and Equifax. In building and managing analytical teams across the globe, he has found innovative ways to deliver new data tools and leverage new sources of data to meet specific business goals. He has developed and implemented analytical solutions across a number of business sectors, including government, airlines, insurance, and telecom, as well as Financial Services. Mr. Koukounas received a BA in Biochemistry from the University of Rochester and an MBA in Finance from Rutgers University, and lives with his family in the San Antonio area.
In paperback and ebook
RFPs (Request for Proposals) are something you'll definitely have to deal with if you sell to schools, and some RFPs are great opportunities. But, you may have discovered that spending time to react to RFPs can kill your productivity unless you have a policy and set of procedures in place. How can you better manage RFPs from school districts and increase your odds of winning the deals you decide to pursue? Listen to sage advice fro two veterans of K-12 RFP wars -- host Glen McCandless and his special guest, Farimah Schuerman of Academic Business Advisors. They'll spend 15 minutes to unpack this popular topic. And be sure to read the companion article on SellingToSchools.com. Don't miss these great resources!
RotoExperts.com Fantasy Writers Chris Mitchell @cjmitch73, @GeorgeKurtz, Ian Riley @Ian_Riley Brandon C. Williams @bcwilliams71 and Bobby McMann @helloimbobby will discuss and debate everything you need to know to manage your Fantasy team.
Kyle Soppe @Unsopable23 of RotoExperts.com joins me to discuss the upcoming Fantasy football season. Likes and dislikes. Bust candidates and bust out possibilities and early season Annual Draft Position numbers and what it means.
Tonight, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with a recent guest, Raymond Francis [7/8/2014], author of, Never Fear Cancer Again. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now! NEW LIVE GUESTS August 5 & 12, 2014.
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, accupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (110 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- John Baptist (59 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Aquaman (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (0 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)