SORT BY Relevancy
We have a softening society, one that seems more feminine and less firm and reliable with each passing day. We have bought into the importance of self-esteem, that happiness is essential, and that every man should get in touch with his inner child...or inner female. How's that workin'?
Not surprisingly, while the Bible challenges all men to be sensitive to women and children, it also STRONGLY admonishes them to be neither women nor children.
In this time when "feelings" seem to matter so much, the timeless truth is roles matter so much more. For those who want to see truth prosper and prevail, there is a clear edict, and that from the Most High: Play the Man.
Among many human failings the saint of God must overcome is knowiing what is, and what is not, his concern.
It is easy for a man to want to know what God requires of others or, worse yet, to believe he knows and to the point that he believes he should regulate the behavior of his fellow saints.
The truth is somewhat different. While God establishes men as examples for others, no man truly has charge of another. All answer to God...and the questions he answers to the Almighty are rarely anyone else's business.
Pharell Williams has earned retirement money, enough perhaps to support a small city, via a song, in which he encourages people to, "Clap Along, if you feel that Happiness is the truth..." and there is no harm in that.
However, and while the majority of people want and seek happiness, it is difficult to find much suport for the idea that God has much concern for His people's, or anyone's, happiness.
Very few people understand the concepts of heavenly joy and glory, seeing as they can only be grasped by faith, and are rarely experienced in this life; they are part of the promise regarding the life to come. Until then, man that is born of woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
If you know the nature of people, and the condition of the world in which they live, it is not difficult to understand why God asks few, if any, people to "Clap Along, if you know what Happiness is to you..." Neither is it difficult to understand that, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
Our God-given vision is to edify the Body of Christ through personal assistance men around the world who has or desire a true relationship with Jesus. Man to Man discussions focusing on the things of God as they are relevant to today.
FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK live daily 6:30 am, Pastor Mary Washington, Ft. Worth, TX Scheduled Internet Radio Services MONDAY - SUNDAY
MONDAY ~ 8:00 pm MINISTRY OF HELPS
TUESDAY ~ 8:00 Pm YOUNG ADULT OUTREACH [16-25 yrs}
WEDNESDAY ~8:00 Pm IN THE WORD [Mid - Week Discipleship]
THURSDAY ~ 8:00 Pm WOMEN OF FAITH [Sister to Sister]
FRIDAY ~ 8:00 Pm: MEN OF VALOR [Brothers Bonding]
SATURDAY ~8:00 Pm: GOSPEL TABLE TALK
SUNDAY ~ 8:00 Pm FMSM CHURCH IN THE EVENING
Online: School of Prophets Theological Institute (Bible Curriculum).
Go to FMSM GOSPEL NETWORK M-F for 6:30 am prayer and services. Visit us at www.thevoiceofreasons.org and contact us email@example.com. We appreciate your being here and ask you to Partner With Us in carrying the Gospel to the nations making disciples; your monthly gift of $25.00 will help us reach more people and fulfill the great commission. Thank you for your generous donation.
HAPPY NEW YEAR people of GOD!!! God Said I Can Radio makes 3 Godly wholsesome years on the air!! The season of not fainting is still in the air!!!
Galations 6:9 nd let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
This new year we are going to address the issues on settling, whether it be a mate, a job, a career, an apt, whatever the case may be.. Many ppl are in desperate search of LOVE, but will it be a Good man or a God Man? We'll tackle the vice versa because a man was made for a woman... I have few things I'd like to sare with you to help you in waiting on God. For there are consequences for not waiting..
On this segment of Truthsharks Radio, we will be discussing the false doctrines and errors that have crept into today's churches. Judgment must begin in the house of God before we can make an impact on the rest of the world. Come and help to crush the errors in our houses of worship.
When you hear the phrase "man of God", what comes to mind? A superstar preacher preaching the latest popular sermon or a regular lay person who is committed to walking with the Lord? A famous evangelist travelling around the country or a missionary tending to the sick and poor overseas? I will discuss this on the next Prophet or Loss.
There are many times when people have problems with God's choices, including God's people. Knowing not the end from the beginning, and having neither aappreciation nor preference for the suffering God prescribes for those belonging to Him, it is easy for mmen to choose ways to accomplish what comforts them....but does not please God.
The height of faith and submission is to let God choose His way, no matter what it may do to your way, or even to you.
in The Bible
The purpose of this series is to encourage man (human) to become all God desires them to become. He has a future, and a hope designed specifically for each person. He simply desires them to seek him for the destiny he has planned for each persons life.
The purpose is to encourage men, and women, boys, and girls to seek the heart of God for their lives, and no longer look to the world for answers for who they are or what they shall be. The pursuit to pleasing God is not socially acceptable therefore, one must become strong so they can stand against the tactics and lies of the enemy. This is not about a religion, but a pursuit to the heart of God that he desires to reveal to those who love and obey Him
"Walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me" is a saying that has become a proverb. These days it has "morphed" into, "You don't know (anything about) me", as people look to avoid anyone having making an unflattering commentary on their lives.
However, there is a silliness and shallowness to this. Jesus, though acquainted with suffering, never walked a mile in anyone else's shoes, yet it would be strange to hear someone say that the Lord does not know them...but of course, He is the Lord.
Yet Paul was an under 5-foot, hook-nosed, Pharisee of the Jews who had lived by the strictest of codes. Nevertheless, he was able to persuade many people, with whom he had nothing in common, to turn to God, by telling them about their lives through the preaching of the gospel.
Among the only times in Scripture when divine power was "small" is recorded in Matthew 13:54-58
And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
The journey to faith in God contains numerous obstacles, nearly all have their root in what we see:
The man whose son was demon-possessed, seeing only his child's torment, had his belief compromised,
Peter, as he walked on the water, saw the boisterous wind, and his faith gave way,
The apostles, upon seeing the Lord captured, scattered and went into hiding.
Indeed, as Jesus said to one who pleaded for a dying child, "Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe."
God commends faith that is not eye-dependent:
John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
1 Peter 1:7-9 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
So reality is best perceived with eyes ignored. Can you believe?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (29 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (8 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- NTEB (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)