SORT BY Relevancy
While conducting incident response work, Mandiant encounters security teams and executives who seem to focus on malware as the defining feature of a compromise. These groups think that the scope of an incident depends on knowing where the intruder installed malware. Knowing where malware was used, and how it was used, is indeed important for effective incident response. Unfortunately, knowledge of malware, however complete, is only half the picture.
Welcome to the Federal Blue Print podcast series. Using tools from Blue Coat’s comprehensive security portfolio and data gathered from over 75 million users around the world, the 2014 Mobile Malware Report provides a comprehensive overview of the state of malware and what we can do to mitigate its effects.
Today, we are speaking with Sasi Murthy, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Blue Coat Systems, who is going to share more insights into this report.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
During this episode, we will talk about viruses and malware. After explaining the difference between viruses and malware, we will talk about ways to protect yourself from viruses and malware.
Once we are done talking about viruses and malware, we will open the phones to callers with their own personal questions about PCs.
If you are interested in being part of the show with your personal question about PCs, make sure to call in before 10:00pm CST so we can get a little bit of information about you prior to the show.
Did you know that over 10 million new victims of identity theft are reported to law enforcement every year? According to the Federal Trade Commission, Identity Theft is the fastest growing crime in America.
"Technology Review with Mack Jackson Jr." will bring an increased awareness to the public on Identity Theft and communicate the importance of simple measures in protecting your business and yourself from fraud.
Our show segments will talk about:
How to protect yourself from Identity Theft
New Tech Gadgets
Legal Issues That Effect Your Privacy
Industry Leader Interviews and much more.
Hour one: Malwarebytes. Joining us this hour will be Adam Kujawa, the Head of Malware Intelligence for Malwarebytes. Up for discussion will be the FBI's recent bust of the Blackshade malware.
Hour two: Craig and Charles do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
We discuss all the tech news from the past week, select the Geek Pick Of The Week, elaborate on the “Big Tech Question/Topic Of The Week” and share your "help!" questions and input.
This Week: Dell's new Android Tablets, Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi 2, Google - Internet Access via Satellite, Android KitKat 4.4.3 is rolling out to Nexus Smartphones & Tablets, Amazon Smartphone?, Malware injected into Website Ads.
Question/Topic of the Week - Let's Talk Apple WWDC 2014 - An unprecedented array of new IOS & OS X features.
Check out our Blog and Video Netcasts at: prestwickcomputer.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Ms Blue (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- wego (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)