SORT BY Relevancy
While conducting incident response work, Mandiant encounters security teams and executives who seem to focus on malware as the defining feature of a compromise. These groups think that the scope of an incident depends on knowing where the intruder installed malware. Knowing where malware was used, and how it was used, is indeed important for effective incident response. Unfortunately, knowledge of malware, however complete, is only half the picture.
Welcome to the Federal Blue Print podcast series. Using tools from Blue Coat’s comprehensive security portfolio and data gathered from over 75 million users around the world, the 2014 Mobile Malware Report provides a comprehensive overview of the state of malware and what we can do to mitigate its effects.
Today, we are speaking with Sasi Murthy, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Blue Coat Systems, who is going to share more insights into this report.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
During this episode, we will talk about viruses and malware. After explaining the difference between viruses and malware, we will talk about ways to protect yourself from viruses and malware.
Once we are done talking about viruses and malware, we will open the phones to callers with their own personal questions about PCs.
If you are interested in being part of the show with your personal question about PCs, make sure to call in before 10:00pm CST so we can get a little bit of information about you prior to the show.
Did you know that over 10 million new victims of identity theft are reported to law enforcement every year? According to the Federal Trade Commission, Identity Theft is the fastest growing crime in America.
"Technology Review with Mack Jackson Jr." will bring an increased awareness to the public on Identity Theft and communicate the importance of simple measures in protecting your business and yourself from fraud.
Our show segments will talk about:
How to protect yourself from Identity Theft
New Tech Gadgets
Legal Issues That Effect Your Privacy
Industry Leader Interviews and much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (16 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (5 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (2 chatters)
- The Boland Report (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- whaleystudios (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Clark and Selby (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)