SORT BY Relevancy
The Female Entrepreneur focuses on personal and business development of female entrepreneurs under the umbrella of having fun in business, motivation and building our perseverance.
With diverse topics ranging from developing business tools to staying focused on your vision, this weekly show is devoted to working through and beyond obstacles and hurdles that women entrepreneurs deal with every day. Whether you are challenged by money, time, fear or lack of support, Thr Female Entrepreneur is committed to providing solutions while having fun.
WOMEN DO BUSINESS DIFFERENTLY THAN MEN: As women, we tend to juggle more than most men in business. Learning to balance our lives, feel fulfilled, make money and keep everything around us working can be quite a challenge.
Show host and creator, Janice Montgomery Albokai-Strauser, described as a tenacious, passionate, radio show host, professional and entrepreneur has worked with the small business community, since 1993.
Janice has coached and mentored more than 10,000 small business owners & professionals nationwide.
Her career in ministry & business is driven with a desire to assist small business owners on their journey with a ‘Road Map and Keys to Success in Life & Business.
(214) 548-2584 (817) 676-6074
Social media has this society communicating more than ever. But for some reason men and women are not communicating very well with each other. There is a disconnect between the sexes, what we want from each other, how we talk to each other, what we have to offer each other has been lost in translation! Join us as we discuss male/female relationships beyond the bedroom.
And of course we start the show off with The Post of The Week from the FB group Visual Thoughts!
Every human spirit needs to be free from mental, emotional, and spiritual imprisonment!
Men and women have similar but different emotional needs, challenges, and emotional perspectives. Emotional imprisonment is debilitating! Imagine yourself or someone you love, imprisoned. Can you see yourself or them confined behind bars, unable to live free and unrestricted, and...stuck? God has given YOU and only YOU the power to FREE yourself!
YOU DO NOT have to remain in an emotional prison if you don't want to! Unfortunately, far too many individuals around the world are suffering from emotional imprisonment or bondage because they will not take a step forward! Far too many people willingly give their emotions to an imaginary prison guard!
Good News! Most of us have the ability to choose the conditions in which we will dwell and live!
Do not miss this dynamic series beginning Wednesday, September 03, and ending Friday, September 05, 2014. Thursday, September 04, 2014 - Men & Women Emotional Imprisonment!
Do you want to be set FREE? Listen to A Different Vue with Jacquelyn Rochell & Dr. Michelle Joy Brown's Talk Therapy as they explore debilitating choices and share liberating strategies for an emotional awakening!
12 DAYS LEFT! Until the worldwide release of The Purpose of Purpose by Jacquelyn Rochell. Purchase your book on Monday, September 15, 2014. Learn more at www.jacquelynrochell.com
"Americans Deserve A Raise!" declared President Barack Obama during this Labor Day Weekend! Listen to President Obama's Weekly Address at 7:45a!
Jacquelyn Rochell promises to make you feel real good! Monday thru Friday, 7a until 10a!
America needs A Different Vue with Jacquelyn Rochell!
The attack on the Black comunity through the killing and imprisonment of the Black male and the sparing of the female. The rise of interrace relationships between black female and White Males. The recent attack on Michael Brown and the aftermath.
There has been much talk and hype about male and female energies. Most people think of this as male versus female--but we all have different distributions of these energies within us and utilize them for different things. Join Astrodoc Doug Davies and his co-host Linda Benyo as we have a rousing discussion about men vs. women, male and female energies, how they manifest within all of us particularly in the area of communication and understanding, and how to best use them.
Tonight, my special guest is Michael Monk, Founder of Avatar Energy Institute. Michael and I are going to discuss what it means to us to be a multidimenional human, either a male or a female. Michael is a real "jedi" with abilities to work with energy in constructive and amazing and amusing ways!
Hotep All, 2day Iya Adjua the Culture Rebel will discuss the importance of gender relations in maintaing the Afrikan community. I will recommend souces to assist the Afrikan family in developing our Afrikan youth in fulfilling their roles as Females/Males who are continuing Afrikan legacies via making contributions to our Afrikan existence as well as producing more Afrikan people.. Aditionally, the Culture Rebel will share some passages from books recommended for a sound Afrikan foundation as listed on www.wehemymesu.com
For all the differences between the sexes, here's one that might stir up debate in the teacher's lounge: Boys learn more from men and girls learn more from women. That's the upshot of a provocative study by Thomas Dee, an associate professor of economics at Swarthmore College and visiting scholar at Stanford University. His study appears in Education Next, a quarterly journal published by the Hoover Institution. Vetted and approved by peer reviewers, Dee's research faces a fight for acceptance. Some leading education advocates dispute his conclusions and the way in which he reached them. But Dee says his research supports his point, that gender matters when it comes to learning. Specifically, as he describes it, having a teacher of the opposite sex hurts a student's academic progress. His study comes as the proportion of male teachers is at its lowest level in 40 years. Roughly 80% of teachers in U.S. public schools are women. Dee's study is based on a nationally representative survey of nearly 25,000 eighth-graders that was conducted by the Education Department in 1988. . Dee found that having a female teacher instead of a male teacher raised the achievement of girls and lowered that of boys in science, social studies and English. Looked at the other way, when a man led the class, boys did better and girls did worse. The study found switching up teachers actually could narrow achievement gaps between boys and girls, but one gender would gain at the expense of the other. Dee also contends that gender influences attitudes. For example, with a female teacher, boys were more likely to be seen as disruptive. Girls were less likely to be considered inattentive or disorderly. In a class taught by a man, girls were more likely to say the subject was not useful for their future. They were less likely to look forward to the class or to ask questions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)