SORT BY Relevancy
This will be the third in our series of Fall 2013 BlogTalkRadio shows in conjunction with the OSU course Personal Dimensions of Free-Choice Learning. Our guest today witl be St. Louis University Professor Jay Rounds and our topics will be identity and motivation. Please join us.
Are you one of the 48 million uninsured Americans who may be affect by the new federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, as it’s frequently referred to? What is the ACA and how will it affect you and your family? This month we will explore the federal Affordable Care Act basics, and what you need to know in order to make an informed healthcare insurance decision. Our guest panelist will be ChicagoTribune Health Care Reporter Mr. Peter Frost, who has written extensive articles on the ACA for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper and ChicagoTribune.com. Also, we will speak with a couple of individuals that are directly affected by the new Federal Affordable Care Act. Follow show hashtag #4DPRadio
This is a pre-recorded show & not available for call-in. Creator & Executive Producer, Dexter Martin, Co-Producer, Sheila Henley
in Self Help
Non-Profit Profile: Ark Family Center, Inc.
Topic: The Importance Of Emotional Intelligence.
Guest: Melina Sardar, M.A. Eductional Director.
In our comment to Community Outreach, 2nd Act Boomers profiles non-profits. Today we are looking at Ark Family Center.
Art Family Center is to provide programs that assist youth and adults to lead them to live their life w/intention & choice.
For todays show we have an excellent panel of guests to discuss the top three issues this week. We have Alexandra Ackers Lyons, she is Director of the Youth Engagement Fund and she is a political consultant and Democratic Strategist. Christian Dorsey works at the Economic Policy Institute. His areas of expertise are community development, housing, race and the economy. And we have Brad Blakeman who was an advisor to President George W. Bush and President of Freedom’s Watch. The panel first discusses the Affordable Care Act and the Website HealthCare.gov then discusses Republicans holding up several of President Obama's appointments and then discusses the latest revelations of NSA Spying. As always, we also have our Hall of Fame and Shame for those politicians and pundits who made great sense, or shameful nonsense, respectively.
In this brief 30 minute presentation, insurance agent Patrick Villalobos will be hitting on several key points about the Patient Care & Affordable Care Act. Patrick Villalobos is affiliated with health insurance carriers in The Exchange.
Some things to be presented will be
1. The benefits that are provided in the health insurance plan that will be selected for you or for one that you choose.
2. The application process, the subsidy for health insurance, how it benefits someone or a family, and what to expect on premium payments.
3. Helath Insurance effective dates, open enrollment, and application requirements.
It's never too late to get fit! Join Personal Trainer and "virtual finess coach" Lisa - along with husband Coach "G" - in a motivational discussion on taking charge of your health and body after fifty!
I've heard the phrase and have used the phrase myself, often, that I co-create with God? In last week show I had an "aha moment" or an epiphany, if you will that lead me to ask myself this question, "is there such a thing as co-creation with God?" What percentage of your choice making is yours and what percentage is God's?
Join me,Choice Expert Dr. Wendy Dearborne and Expression Coach Olivia Lashley as we explore the subject of you, choices, creation, co-creations and God.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (44 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (18 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (16 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (12 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (5 chatters)
- Music Friday (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (2 chatters)
- A Show To Remember (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)