SORT BY Relevancy
LanceScurv rants on the amount of women who see the process of creating a child as a money making endeavor and the pitfalls not only to that woman and the unfortunate man caught in the trap, but the consequences on society that her actions have caused.
This rant was relatively short but brought up many points that should be the topic of long conversations indeed.
How many of you have encountered this scenario and how do you feel about it?
Please leave your thoughts and comments below for all to see.
Where To Find LanceScurv:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113734327170938591138/about
iTunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/zw/podcast/lance-scurv-blog-talk-radio/id642252263
The LanceScurv Hotline: Leave an uncensored voicemail message of your opinion to be played on the upcoming shows!
Call anytime around the clock @ 407.731.2945
This week on Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson, Stephanie takes on science, the field of genetics and the current dilemma regarding its ethics and limitations. Has the time come when parents will be able to pick and choose the characteristics of our yet-to-be-born babies? Do such modern scientific advancements represent progress or a threat to humanity? Are we playing God?
Joining us to sort out some of these challenging questions is Enola Aird, an activist mother and founding director of Mothers for a Human Future; Dr. Keith Crawford, a physician-scientist and Chief Medical Officer at Parcell Laboratories; and Dr. Marcy Darnovsky, Executive Director of the Center for Genetics and Society. Together we will discuss just how far our science has gone and should go, as well as the implications for society and for our very humanity itself.
It is time to gather at the Roundtable as Stephanie Robinson delivers hot topics, deep talk and a little bit of uplift. Roundtable with Stephanie Robinson...pull up a chair.
Let's get rich! Why not? There are money everywhere, but you need to know where to get it from. Join us Wednesday 28th of May at 7 p.m. est. and our special guest to discuss launching a successful home business, Ms. Shaquita Blount and other financial minded guests. There is a difference between making money and earning money.
Baby making Foods
Do you know what foods will put a pep in your step up your game and hit home runs?
So your body decides that is tired... what do you take?
Did you know stress makes it sometime harder for you to concieve. Holding in anger blocks your body in more ways than one.
How to make your mood sweeter? have you ever take a massage?
Do you think of the water your body use to wash, brush and clean with?
What chemicals are not right for your household and self?
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
This week, Sara will chat with Grace Ste. Croix, editor of The Baby Spot, about babies, being a mom, being a business owner and more! TheBabySpot.ca is your online spot for all things baby!
Learn more about how WeeHands and signing with your baby at www.weehands.com or share with us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/weehands.
Babies born out of wedlock to Irish teens were often banished from their birth mother to be raised by another family. The story is portrayed in Philomena. Chicago Tribune writer Bonnie Miller Rubin joins me tomorrow at 10 a.m. to talk about this practice. Also, Mari Steed, of The Philomena Project, and Colleen Anderson, one of the adopted babies. This special edition of "I'm Just Sayin'" begins tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. at blogtalkradio.com/imjustsayin0.
Welcome to an adult show about real life issues where we seek solutions to our daily problems and provide intuitive support we all need. Here with our roundtable format, Host Robert Ford and co-hosts Kai Jones, we will discuss finance, relationships and family. Next week's show will be about sex addictions and fettis. How to recognize when you mate's interest is beyond the regular or extreme?
Welcome to an adult show about real life issues where we seek solutions to our daily problems and provide intuitive support we all need. Here with our roundtable format, Host Robert Ford, co-host Ms. Kai ones and an assortment of co-hosts, we will discuss finance, relationships and family. Callers are encouraged to call in, listen in via the phone or online. They can also leave comments and ask questions that will be aired on a later show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- Yada (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (21 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- ADVIA (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)