SORT BY Relevancy
Carolyn Bendall, Fashion Critic and blogger (www.carolynbendall.com), discusses subjects, trends, or products within the beauty and fashion industry, focusing on Your True Colours, and how it applies to you, the individual.
Antonio Esparza, Zao Organic Makeup: zao Organic Makeup is an eco-luxury makeup brand made in Italy from 100% natural origins. We go beyond organic. Our products are organic, chemical-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan* and internationally certified by the most prestigious worldwide agencies.
zao's silky textures, combined with subtle and stunning colors will seduce you. Our makeup performs beautifully, lasting throughout your busy day, while it nourishes, renews and rejuvenates your skin.
Deb Durst, co-author of There's Lipstick on My Pigskin will give us a look at her book tour around the Tri-state area in combination with the 2014 NFL season. She will also discuss the amazing people she's met along the tour as well as a sneak peek into the future books; hockey and baseball. Join us on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 9AM.
eb's book is available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. You can visit her book site: www.thereslipstickonmypigskin.com for additional information on her books and tour schedule.
Join us for 1 hour at 4:30 PM Eastern.
Host Nicole Brandon is one of the most sought after speakers in the world today. From Health, and Wellness to Wealth and Ultimate Success her seemingly unlimited well of information is simply mind boggling.
Nicole is known internationally for sharing her amazing secrets and remarkable knowledge on stage, screen, TV and in books throughout the world.
Please visit Nicole's website:
Nicole's Guest: Karen Cobb
Make up artist, Karen Cobb, has over 10 years of experience specializing in transformational beauty make up. __Having trained with MAC Cosmetics, her professionalism, skill and talent make her in high demand. Additionally, she brings with her a skill for camera-ready hair styling and character hair styles. __Her artistry has been utilized by such celebrities as Quincy Jones, Aretha Franklin, former President Bill Clinton, and Rhonda Byrne (author of “The Secret”). __She has worked for major networks such as ABC, NBC, TBS and PBS on a variety of shows in addition to photo shoots and private events including the Golden Globes. Her flexibility allows her to perform a variety of make up tasks from creating drama for television and film to traditional weddings.
Tired of the news morons giving you information that we are all doomed..Ebolla is not the probelm your press where you are getting the information is.We get to the hard core facts what are your chances to survive armageddon.In 1976, Ebola (named after the Ebola River in Zaire) first emerged in Sudan and Zaire. The first outbreak of Ebola (Ebola-Sudan) infected over 284 people, with a mortality rate of 53%. A few months later, the second Ebola virus emerged from Yambuku, Zaire, Ebola-Zaire (EBOZ). EBOZ, with the highest mortality rate of any of the Ebola viruses (88%), infected 318 people. Ebola. We welcome our new sponsors to the show..Naomi Gold Sparman her products Mia Bath & Body Best in bath products... We also welcome Heather Wheaton Bonfiglio-Her product the most amazing make up ever! Younique & Kimberly Goodeaux- itimate passion romance bring back the excitement in your life -GET YOUR MOJO ON Lorettas New orleans famous for the sweet potato Cookie.
On Sunday October 19th, we will speak with LaToya Parker, competitior on 'Nail'd It'. LaToya, a Hairstyllist and Nail Artist will join us to talk about her experience on the new Oxygen show focused on Nail Art. We invite you to join us for more inspiration at 9pm EST/6pm PST. To join the conversation with your comments or questions, please give us a call at 914.803.4399.
AMC's hit zombie drama returns this Sunday with the FIRST half of season FIVE.
Brian Lowry of Variety gave the fifth season premiere a positive review, saying "After the (rather too) long and winding road to Terminus, “The Walking Dead” opens its fifth season in spectacular fashion, a dazzling adrenaline rush filled with suspense, righteous violence and, before it’s all over, genuine emotion. Imbued with cinematic touches, the only downside to this breathtaking episode is pondering what the creative brain trust can do for an encore. Still, AMC’s megahit finds itself in a very good place, from the current makeup of its ever-evolving cast to the latitude it has earned to take unexpected detours. Given the hype surrounding the series, it’s still impressive to see the producers deliver such a feast."
Join Casey Shapiro and Marc B. Lee's party as they RETURN to view The Walking Dead on AMC!
We'll host our weekly Viewing Party as well as one in our chat room during the show.
Marnita Wright started working and competing in hair shows as a cosmetology student. When I graduated I worked in a hair salon part time. During that time I was passionate about fashion and creating things. I'm started working in the corporate world full time and went to school to receive my aa degree after failing the state board it later discouraged me. I then started focusing on my own jewelry line and by styling my own photoshoot so started styling others. I'm a jack of all trades I've done hair makeup retail and wardrobe styling. Currently I offer services online through my website to purchase clothes and style individuals for different events. I have a passion for fashion and more things in store to where I won't ever give up and will soon be image consulting full time. I am married with 3 children all boys and currently work foreclosures for a mortgage company as well.
Tonight: "STYLE ADVICE FOR MEN OVER 50"
JOIN US ON OCT 16TH & OCT 22ND
to discuss STYLE and MAKEUP, here on
MY SOUL BlogTalkRadio
THURSDAY, 6:30P EST
Style Advice For Man Over 50 – How Older Men Should Plan A Wardrobe - "Real Men, Real Style" Antonio Centeno is advising men on maintaining style!
Fashion for Women Over 60 – Look Fabulous Without Trying to Look Younger - "SIXTY & ME" Margaret Manning is guiding us ladies on remaining chic even in the third act of life!
Churches of the USA welcomes Gary Cox, Senior Pastor at First Christian Church in Fort Myers, Florida, to talk about anything and everything about the church. Listen in as he shares the church history, worship style, congregation makeup, youth groups, and kids’ program.
Gary was born in Kentucky. He went to Seminary in Cincinnati. He met his wife at his first ministry in Cleaves, Ohio. Gary and Linda have been married for 36 years, have three children and six grandchildren. Gary had Worship and Youth ministries in Kentucky and Indiana before moving to Fort Myers in 1989. He has led in several roles at First Christian. He was the Discipleship Pastor, the Small Groups Pastor, and the Children’s Pastor before being asked to be the Senior Preaching Pastor in 1995. Gary’s passion is people. His hobbies are anything that you can do with other people. He loves adventure and has driven tanks, sky dived, been on a cattle drive, participated in triathlons, built schools and churches in Africa, Russia, Honduras, and Dominican Republic. His life verse? Philippians 1:27 – “Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.”
Follow Gary on Facebook and Twitter.
Check out the First Christian Church of Fort Myers website.
Visit our Churches of the USA website.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
KNIVES, LIPSTICK AND LIBERTY
Join Jenn Coffey discussing liberty related topics and health issues that face us all every day. Tune in, Call in, and join the conversation. What will it be today? Firearms Rights, Privacy rights, Knife Liberty, over taxation and under representation…there are many anti-liberty battles yet to fight.
The first Friday every month is Second Amendment Sisters (SAS) week! Click here for additional details !
Jenn's Website: www.jenncoffey.com and her Blog: http://jenncoffey16.blogspot.com/
Our second program in this block is looking for a new host :)
Support our efforts by Joining our live chat and listen at
FreedomizerRadio.com A ground-breaking, unique internet radio station. Anything and Everything against the New World order
Call in and join us - 347.324.3704
The life of all humans has been attributed to the story of Adam our father and Eve our mother. We ask the question. Are those people or are they principle characters representing our mental makeup and how we are shaped in our thinking processes? Sigmund Freud and his associates or students were very apt about the brain of the humnan being and how thoughts transferred into actions. Keep an open mind as we travel this avenue in Getting to know the real YOU!
The Know-it-all of style is Leslie aka MissusSmartyPants. She'll help solve your dressing dilemmas! This show from MissusSmartyPants.com is for ALL women looking to reinvent their style. Tips are offered weekly for makeup, dressing, hair and more! Come join a supportive group of women & gain a few style tips and have fun!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)