SORT BY Relevancy
Today your host katherine Bright interviews Bill Waterer, Secretary and National Coordinator for the Australian Orangutan Project.
Bill is also the State Coordinator for the Jane Goodall Roots and Shoots school program as he firmly believes unless the youth of today get involved there is no hope for the future of the animals in the wild.
Hear how Bill Waterer's passion for the Orangutan has made a huge difference to the future of these wonderful creatures, so genetically close to humans.
As this episode is pre-recorded, no callers can be answered and the blog will not be functional.
Join host Katherine Bright as she talks to talented spiritual astrologer Matthew Anning.
Matthew holds a Music degree in piano performance and BA Hons in Modern Languages, having researched dialect in Japan. He has a Certificate 1 in Japanese proficiency, and was admitted to the Tarot guild of Australia in 2005.
He has read the Tarot since age 13, and astrology since age 22. He quotes his religion as pagan, and has a strong interest in alternative healing, espcially chinese medicine.
The accuracy with which Matthew draws his clients' astrological charts has been described as nothing short of astonishing. Hear how he uses his multiple talents in making a difference and helping others in this fascinating program.
The 24th annual Make A Difference Day, the nation’s largest day of community service, takes place on October 25, 2014. On Make A Difference Day 2014, millions of volunteers will unite to improve the lives of themselves and others in their communities. Steven Henke of the Desert Sun Media Group drops by the studios to tell us all about plans for the Coachella Valley and nationally.
Make A Difference Day is a celebration of neighbors helping neighbors. Millions of Americans unite in a common mission to improve the lives of others. That one day often becomes a regular habit of service for participants when they see the impact they can make with just a little effort.
Producer/Host Nicholas Snow focuses on "Connecting the Circuitry of Humanity." The presenting sponsor for this episode is Intervention 911, part of Ken Seeley Communities. Intervention 911 with Ken Seeley, is available at this link.
Twitter | Facebook Page | YouTube Channel | Books | Official Website
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and success tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years of business success and experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday at 3pm PST. right her on the biztipsradio.com network on BlogTalkRadio.
Never Miss a Show - Be Reminded
Today's Encore Show...
"15 Minutes Can Make a World of Difference"
Many of our listeners have asked us to rerun this show, because they report to us, it was really helpful for
Look forward to seeing you there!
Get more of Karlyn online:
Join Our Free Success Club: http://trends2000.net
Need a Customized Web Site? http://trends2000webs.net
Need to Incorporate? http://nrplusinc.net
Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
Meet the folks that want to make a difference while they make a living by helping you make your money and your political power work harder for you.
Jamie Moats wanted to make a differnce. She raised money through garage sales to travel the world staying in a different country for each of 11 mouths. She helped at orphanages and shelters for abused women to really make a difference. Hear her personal story of the journey through the many lives she touched.
The American Golf Association's - Golf Swing from the Ground Up focusing this week on:
"Golf Swing from the Ground Up - Does the Ball Make a Difference?”
Regular segments include:
The "Joke of the Week"
This Week's - "Celebrity & Golf Birthdays"
This Week's - "Golf Trivia Contest"
The "Rules of Golf" - USGA
This Week's - "Featured Event & Tip"
This Week's - "Featured Golf Course"
We're Changing the Game, the Fuse is Lit
Crime and violence during summer months explode every year. The city of Baltimore has just implemented one of the toughest curfews in the nation. The only question is, will the curfew make a difference! Joining us as we discuss the reasons for the curfew as well as the intended results.
Are you the type of advisor who is committed to making a long term difference for your clients as well as yourself?
Are you committed to helping your clients build wealth by using time tested strategies?
Are you prepared to go your own way, not follow the crowd and so called gurus, but seek the truth at all costs?
If this describes you, you might already be a Prosperity Economics Advisor.
On today’s show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss what it takes to be a Prosperity Economics Advisor and also the upcoming Prosperity Economics Summit.
For more information checkout:
in Self Help
Do you want to feel more loved? Respected? And appreciated?
From every corner of the world, we yearn to feel worthwhile, but in so many cases, we walk around feeling empty. It's important to know that -- "Who I Am Makes A Difference."
Thanks to a visionary leader behind Difference Makers International has been empowering youth and adults to recognize their value. Wherever you live, work and learn, Difference Makers is there to educate and train people to create and sustain positive social change.
We'll be talking with Helice Bridges, Founder of Difference Makers International, whose blue ribbon program is changing the world. Helice's story was captured in Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Learn how Helice's life was affected by bullying, and how she was able to transform her life. Even more importantly, you'll learn how you and others can be a part of the Blue Ribbon Ceremony that changes lives in a minute or less.
Tap into the greatness that lies within you. Join Helice in the social movement to reach 300 million people by 2020...
"Who I Am Makes A Difference!" needs to be heard by everyone!
As believers, we know that prayer is a mighty weapon in our spiritual arsenal but what does God's word teach about fasting? Is is necessary? Does it make a difference in our lives? Does it affect our prayer life?
Join us again this week as we explore this topic through the word of God.
Katherine Bright interviews international healer and EFT master Jasmina Kovocev Jasmina is a specialist when it comes to mind body healing, transcending your limits and expanding your borders and your boundaries. She is a student of life and with 27 different disciplines that she studied so far, she is able to work with clients from a much wider and deeper perspective. To understand that better, recall for a moment a saying– for a hammer, everything is a nail. That explains benefits that those that work with Jasmina and those that attend her trainings get when she is equipped with range of tools coupled with wide experience. EFT expert and trainer is usually the front face that others recognize her, but what she provides using EFT is often beyond what many can even imagine. She loves helping people transform and heal themselves in various areas of life – emotional issues, mental issues (meaning limiting beliefs) and physical issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (479 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)