SORT BY Relevancy
Join Marnie and special guest Kelly James-Enger as they discuss:
1. How to identify potential markets for your writing.
2. How to choose your first article ideas.
3. How to write a pitch or query letter.
4. How to make your query stand out from the pack.
5. How to make an editor love you—and assign more work to you.
6. How to manage your time as a writer.
7. Why you should develop a specialty as a writer.
8. How to build a freelance career from scratch.
Kelly James-Enger has been a fulltime freelance writer for 17+ years, writing nearly 1,000
articles for more than 60 national magazines and more than a dozen books. Learn more at DollarsandDeadlines.blogspot.com
JOIN AUTHOR/MOTIVATIONALSPEAKER DELORES WALKER BURKE ON THE WRITER'S VOICE TODAY 04/23/14 AT 12:00 PM EST ON THE CLAIM YOUR FAME NETWORK. THE SHOW TOPIC WILL BE "WRITING TO MAKE MONEY* WITH SPECIAL GUEST PASTOR MARQUIS BELCHER
JOIN THE WRITER'S VOICE EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 12:00PM EST
* IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A GUEST ON "THE WRITER'S VOICE" EMAIL US AT CLAIMFAME860@YAHOO.COM
"AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD"
Have you ever felt it impossible to make more money because you don't have a lot of money?
Worry no more!
In this episode, I'm going to teach you how you can make money WITHOUT money. It might surprise you how easy it really is.
Listen in if you want to make money without money!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
Please Don’t Kill Me: An Anthology against Domestic Violence is a compilation of short stories, written to advocate against and raise awareness for domestic violence. Some of the stories depicted in this anthology are based upon true stories while others are fiction. Domestic Violence affects thousands of women, men, and children across the country each year. In an effort to give back, using our unique talents, the proceeds for Please Don’t Kill Me: An Anthology against Domestic Violence,will be donated to domestic violence organizations around the country.
Author Crystal Alexis is the Authoress who penned The Social Deception series, she has also joined forces with other amazingly talented authors while writing the anthologies Tasteful Vengeance and Special Delivery. Ms.Alexis just recently signed to K.Ellis Publications where she is looking to produce many 5 star bangers!
Yara Kaleemah was born in Newark, NJ, as a child she would spend hours writing stories. When her friends were outside, playing, she was in the house writing. Being that she was an only child she had a lot of time on her hands. Naturally, when people asked what she wanted to be when she grew up she would say “an author.” In 2013, Yara published her first novella, Too Much to Chew. It was the greatest accomplishment. Soon after came three more outstanding urban fiction novels. Then, she started S.W.A.G Productions. Wanted to establish something creative, they decided that the acronym stands for Strong Women Achieving Greatness. SWAG Productions is a platform for self-published authors. The company offers services such as editing, proofreading, and typing. She is also signed to Dub Life Publications with Rio Terrell and is host of SWAG Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (40 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (3 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)