SORT BY Relevancy
Join hosts John Bright and Justin Gerald on the new Blogtalk show Off Topic! We will be covering topics from guns and gun laws to conspiracy theories from secret societies to extraterrestrials and then some, but we're always willing to go off topic with our callers! The show will be live from 8:00 - 10:00 P.M. CDT on Thursday, May 14th. The switchboard will be live, so give us a call at (646) 716-6207!
When was the last time you stopped and congratulated your kids? What did you congratulate them for? Was is at a special event or after a great accoplishment? Are we celebrating our kids for their achievements or for who they are? When was the last time someone celebrated you?
" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope". (JEREMIAH 29: 11)
On today's radio show, Dana is going to outline where she is at with the book project, "Angels in the Midst: Rising Above Autism and Aspergers." She is also going to share some ideas on how caretakers can find ways to relieve stress and get more energy.
Dana is the owner of AngelArts, a Creative Arts Agency and Publishing House. Seven years ago, she discovered that her son and husband both have Aspergers. It's opened up a whole new world for her and her family. Yes, there are incredible challenges, but she chooses to see how God has blessed her family through it.
Her son created a painting that became an inspiration for her Autism Awareness product line, Autism: God's Bright Kids. She also is publishing a book called "Angels in the Midst: Rising Above Autism and Aspergers," a collection of stories, poetry, videos, and artwork about how God uses ordinary people in the challenge of living with Autism and how He works in the midst of it. She is looking for submissions, sponsors, and nonprofits to give a portion of the revenue to.
We will be talking to Alicia Valdes, the CEO of Bright Solar Systems. brightsolarsystems.com She is the vibrant and inspired leader of this organization. Solar PV energy is her specialty and we will talk about how important and varied its applications. The second half of the program we will return to the writings of Ludwig von Mises. Taking our cue from quotes in Mark Thornton's book , 'The Quotable Mises'. Join in anytime. You are welcome.
During this hour you'll discover:
1. How increased screen time can threaten the emotional and educational development of a child.
2. How a parent can you tell if your child is spending too much screen time.
3. How screen time impacts a child’s brain stimulation and when it can become an addiction.
4. How parents be actively involved in their child’s social media life.
5. The age at which a parent should allow their child privacy regarding their technology and social media sites.
6. How to address the bright-shiny object syndrome as it applies to the latest technologies and gadgets including cell phones.
7. How screen time impacts a child’s emotions and how to prevent your kids from spending more time with their devices than with other people.
8. Advice for busy parents who want to monitor screen time, but aren’t physically present to do so.
9. Some ways you can model best practices in your own life.
10. Advice for parents of older children who resist screen time limitations.
11. Ideas for family activities that do not include gadgets or screen time.
Arlene Pellicane is a speaker and multi-book author whose background includes being the Associate Producer for Turning Point Television. She earned her BA from Biola University and her Masters in Journalism from Regent University. She lives in San Diego with her husband James and their three young children. Learn more at www.ArlenePellicane.com
Chat with me and my co host Jessica about everything with Kids from understanding, communicating, teaching, healing, and becoming more intumescent with your family tribe!
Will also go over is that really an imaginary friend? Psychic kids, are they more psychic then you?
One of my gifts of reading energy is with kids. All I need is a name to tune into them even as babies and I can tell you about their health, allergies, how they learn, what they want, what their gifts are and what is coming up for them.
Not only am I great at tuning into kids energy to help YOU I have plenty of experince of being a parent of 5 kids, ages 23 - 7!! Yes all mine and I am very blessed!
Call in with questions LIVE 917-889-2843
Bright Idea Wrong One Hosted By-Edwin J Applewhite
Created By-APPLEWHITE PRODUCTION
Music By-Prince Royce ft-Snoop Dogg,Anthony Lewis ft-T.I.,Nicki Minaj ft-Drake,K Michelle,Jessie J,Jenni Nicole,Rich Homie Quan,Young Dro,Rick Ross,Kendrick Lamar,Jamie Foxx ft-Chris Brown,The Weekend,Natasha Mosley,Snoop ft-Charlie Wilson,Alona C
NBA PLAYOFF'S(Live Line Bet's)Plus Shop Name Brand Product's-&-More@ http://www.applewhiteproduction.com