SORT BY Relevancy
Many of us have an idea of what we want to do when we grow up from the time we are small children. Some of us have experiences along the way that inform our future careers. Some of us just graduate from high school and start collge with no idea. Some of us choose majors, some majors are chosen for us by others. Regardless of how it happened, we have a major.
How do you know that major is the right one for you? Have you really stepped back to think about what you enjoy doing and what you would do if no one paid you to do it? What strengths and abilities translate into majors? What is a good fit?
This episode of Tassel to Tassel doesn't have the answers to those questions, but it does have suggestions for how to find them. Tune in to find out how.
Who but a psychologist could see into the inner workings of someone's mind deeply enough to truly know what motivates, dumbfounds and drives a character? Saturday, September 20 at 11am/EST, psychologist, Anjuelle Floyd, addresses these and other probing issues right here on Off The Shelf talk radio. Floyd will also discuss her novels When The Drum Major Died, The House, Keeper of Secrets and Seasons of Purdah.
Tune in to learn how intriguing characters are developed, ways to market books and other products more effectively and steps to take to connect more deeply with readers. It's all right here on Off The Shelf talk radio on September 20 at 11am/EST.
Connect to Blog Talk Radio's Off The Shelf talk show by dialing - (347) 994-3490. You can also connect to the show by logging into the chat room or clicking - www.blogtalkradio.com/denise-turney-
See you then!
Join A.Raquel, Mahoghani Dawn and Ray Cornelius on Tuesday for another edition of The Conversation Cafe™ as they discuss the latest news and entertainment topics of the day during their “Keeping You In the Know” segment and in the second half of the show A.Raquel and Mahoghani Dawn will discuss “Domestic Abuse A Major Social Problem” and review Domestic Violence Facts (http://www.ncadv.org/files/DomesticViolenceFactSheet(National).pdf) from the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (http://www.ncadv.org/). Tune in to join the conversation at 773-97-3986 and “Remember…where there’s no dialogue, there’s no conversation!”
Follow Ray Cornelius on Facebook: facebook.com/Ray-Cornelius Twitter: @RayCornelius75 Instagram: instagram.com/raycornelius. For more information about the National Coalition Against Domestic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SupportNCADV?sk=timeline and National Statistics about Domestic Violence http://www.ctcadv.org/information-about-domestic-violence/national-statistics/. 24/7 national hotline: The National Domestic Violence Hotline (http://www.thehotline.org/).
HOW DO RELATIONSHIPS WEATHER THE STORMS OF CHANGE
Mama Oya, speaks her Wisdom in allowing the storms of change to come in and uproot cleanse and purify, personal relationships….
Innerstanding the re-lay… means innerstanding the need of exchange… in the marketplace of feelings and intellect…
Storms are unleased agents of emotional change… needed to redifine and establish new feelings…
Join Us as we discuss these revelations of Mama Oya!
From Mutha Wit’s Womb of Universal Wisdom, Eye would like to introduce you to *Honeycomb Conversations*; where we will indulge in the sweetness of Sacred Sexuality, from a conscious evolving woman’s prospective. All views are welcome, all questions are welcome, come on….grab a seat, get bowl, let us shuck dese Peas (es,patriarchal traditions) so that we may nourish our Global Village. No topic is taboo. Grown Folks Only. (18+). Male, Female, and every Essence in between is welcome to participate. Please share your questions and concerns, if it's too personal, please put it in the inbox...confidentiality is guaranteed! You will bee assigned a name or number, simply for future reference... BEE LOVE & BEE BLESSED!
Join Ej Garr and Corey D Roberts on Sunday September 21st from 11am-12pm EST for another live episode of Major League Fantasy Football Radio sponsored by the Sports Palooza Radio Network.
This weeks guests are Bryan Robinson and Jeff Nelson. Jeff is a defensive backs coach at White Hall High School in PA. Bryan Robinson is a writer for majorleaguefantasysports.com and an owner Major League Fantasy Football 4.
You can listen live anywhere you can get an internet connection and we encourage live listeners to call in and ask questions at 646.915.8596. You can always listen to the podcast after the live airing on I-Tunes or Google Play stores. Please subscribe to it.
Welcome to another edition of Battle In The Arena presented by The BattleScene AHAT Wrap-Up. Our featured gladiators are Major Lead and D-Tay. Both of these emcees are aggressive and bar heavy punchers. We are having a 1 round 3-5 min battle that will be judged. The winner will proceed to the Colosseum to battle the winner of our Sept. 18th Colosseum Battle between Oplex and Jay Scott.
Join Ej and Corey D. Roberts on Monday August 11th from 1-2pm EST for another episode of Major League Fantasy Baseball Radio brought to you by the Sports Palooza Radio Network.
This week our guests are Joe Iannone and Bryan Luhrs. Joe is a writer on majorleaguefantasysports.com.
Bryan is an author for us and he is also the owner of Real Deal Dynasty Sports. Real Deal is a partner of MLFS.
We will be discussing American League minor leaguers who may get the call and how they can help you win a championship.
Major Miguel “Tito” Reece (US Air Force, Retired) has recently published the book, The Disabled Veteran’s Story. It outlines the struggles and sacrifices of veterans and their families for the world's freedom. One story includes the bureaucratic journey of a Panamanian while another story tells how Panamanians volunteered for the draft as a way out from the Silver Cities (La Boca, Red Tank, Paraiso, Gamboa, and Rainbow City), reflecting true compelling stories of the politics within the Canal Zone in the early days.
Reece, a military veteran with 30+ years of service as both an officer and an enlisted member in the US Air Force. He served in Vietnam, the Middle East, and as a member of the Stabilization Forces in the Balkans.
Born in the Panama Canal Zone, Reece has an undergraduate degree from Southern Illinois University and a graduate degree from the Webster University, Saint Louis, Missouri. After 30 years in the USAF, he served 10 years with the Dept. of Veterans Affairs, with great concerns of many veterans dying prior to receiving their entitled benefits.
Reece states that he enjoyed working with veterans and making a difference in the lives of the beneficiaries. He often visited veterans with the families in their homes, nursing homes, and assisted-living facilities, relatives’ homes, under bridges, in parks or even in tree houses. In his book he aspires to share these stories with the world, to educate a new generation and remind society of the sacrifices the American and some Panamanian veterans endured for the freedom of the world and not to allow their stories to be forgotten.
Like Miguel on Facebook or follow him on Twitter. 50th person wins free ebook.
Visit Reece at www.MiguelReece.com
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, discuss how prevalent depression is in our country. Did you know that nearly 1 in 10 people at some point in their lives will have suffered from depression? Nobody asks for or wants depression in their lives. It can’t just be brushed off or explained away. Depression is a sense of emotional sadness and hopelessness. It’s also quite insidious in nature entrapping our bodies and causing all types of physical ailments some debilitating us and even eventually killing us through a variety of diseases and illnesses. People with depression can’t just wake up one day and say, “I’m done, no more depression for me!” On the contrary, it’s hard to even take one step out of bed. One might ask, “Why am I depressed?” “Everything seems great in my life.” Join us to explore the reasons why so many people suffer from depression, the warning signs of depression and the latest treatments for this widespread infliction.
Every relationship has its fair share of storms. Eventhough we have the tools, many times we simply don't know when and how to use them to withstand the high winds and fierce rain. Join us as we discuss the keys needed to weather the storm and save your relationship.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)