SORT BY Relevancy
I will discuss fiber arts. We will talk about hand dyed yarns, combed tops, rovings, locks, hand spun yarns, unique handmade batts, nuno felting, and other fiber art projects. I will also be discussing my relaunch of EIM Inspired Fibers and how that affects the community at large as well as myself. Please tune in!
Newsletter Signup: http://eepurl.com/bvffxv
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/EIMInspiredFibers
Ravelry Group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/eim-inspired-fibers
Website still under construction: http://eiminspiredfibers.com
ISIS groups sends threat to military family members. Federal investigators appear stymied by an attacker who has cut fiber optic cables at a dozen locations around California. 46 million Americans go to food banks, and long lines for dwindling food supplies. Could Russia be preparing for war in December? News that You can Use as it relates to the Bible and End Times.
Major Tillery stood up to the prison administration: he confronted them in no uncertain terms, noting that Mumia must get to the hospital in time - before he dies. SCI Mahanory Superintendent Kerestes told Major to mind his own business, to which Major replied 'Mumia is my business'. Please join us in standing in solidarity with Major Tillery,who has been transferred and put in solitary confinement as punishment for demanding that Mumia receive medical care.
1. Call prison officials to demand that Major Tillery be released from solitary confinement!
Superintendent Brenda Tritt, SCI Frackville (570) 874-4516
Dept. Of Corrections Secretary John Wetzel (717) 728-4109
State that you are calling about Major Tillery #AM9786, to demand he be released from the RHU and placed back in general population.
Inform them that you aware that he is in the hole and being denied medication in retaliation for speaking up for another prisoner.
2. Write Major a letter of solidarity:
Dear Major Tillery,
We honor your brave act of solidarity on behalf of Mumia Abu-Jamal. You urged him to seek medical care and challenged the Prison Superintendent to protect his life. You helped save the life of a fellow prisoner and for that act of solidarity they are trying to bury you in the bowels of SCI Frackville under false charges. No matter how hard they try they cannot hide you under the weight of lies and intimidation. The power of the truth must come to light. Thank you Major Tillery for your courageous service. We salute you!
Major George Tillery AM 9786 SCI
Frackville, 1111 Altamont Blvd
Frackville, PA 17931
Radio Show Wednesday, March 25, 2015
"It's Real Talk Live"
This Wednesday Show:
T.I.M.E. 2 Talk (Technology Information for Minority Empowerment)
Topic: "Fiber Optics and Alternative Energy"
To listen call
(Press #1 for questions or to talk on the air)
Today Live Larry Johnson from the New Technology Conference in California talking about registering to be certified in fiber optics...
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (78 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (17 chatters)
- John Baptist (16 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- Yada (7 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (6 chatters)
- NatureofReality (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- Wilkinson 113 (5 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (4 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)