SORT BY Relevancy
After arriving late due to an unsuccessful quest to find a new phone for the show and having to leave early for a college presentation, Amanda and Katelynn take over the show, leaving Maddy in the dust. Maddy would like to apologize, but this show is still great! :)
On this episode I welcome Nova Scotia's Kevin Davison ("When Those Sirens Are Gone") & Ontario's Maddy Rodriguez ("Fascinated").
Each artist will chat with me about their music career, latest news and will share their current radio single.
Live from Ontario and heard around the world, In The Country with Dave Woods has been broadcasting online since March 2009.
Among other teen topics, Maddy gives exclusive details on the show Moonlight (NEW EPISODES ON APRIL 25th) after visiting the set and interviewing the stars.
[Other topics include: College spotlight, stupid item of the week, Camp Rock--The New Jonas Brothers movie, High School Musical 4, Foster homes for kittens ...]
On this episode of the Sports Gal Pal Podcast we're talking to Maddy Ryan, a 16 year old racing champion about the sport of racing. I'm also talking about what an accomplishment winning a Triple Crown is and is the Sports Gal Pal Podcast Sexist?
Maddy Ryan Racing: https://www.facebook.com/maddyryanracing?fref=ts
Toronto, Ontario singer/songwriter MADDY RODRIGUEZ will release her debut abum Don't Be A Stranger on March 6th. All the songs on the project are written or co-written by Maddy. "Music is such an important part of people's lives," she explains. "It can be a great comfort, and that's one of the best things you can give someone, comfort." The album's lead single Don't Play With My Heart is currently getting spins on Canadian Country radio stations. Maddy's music is influenced by a variety of artists including Billy Joel, James Taylor and Taylor Swift. She's no stranger to performing on stage and has had the opportunity to open up for Country duo One More Girl at the Sanderson Centre in Brantford, Ontario. Tune in as Maddy talks about the making of her debut CD and what she hopes to accomplish in 2012.
in Indie Music
Join host Jacqueline Jax for a Behind the Music interview broadcasting live from our South Florida studio.
Todays Artist Lineup:
-8 pm est: Maddy Vance
-8:20 pm est: Eyemouth
-8:40 pm est: Emmett North Jr
- 9 pm est: Debra Hope Miller aka Little Debra
-9:20 pm est: Joelle Sahar
A.V.A Live Radio is an Independent new music station featuring new artists from all over the world. Our mission is to honestly and accurately cover the current state of the music industry and band life culture from the perspective of the music artist. Join our host, recording artist Jacqueline Jax as she journeys through the complex and inspirational music and media world talking with music icons, indie artists, producers and industry professionals joining our music community from the four points of the globe. We invite you to become a valued member of our community as well by subscribing today. www.AvAliveRadio.com || www.twitter.com/AVALIVERADIO || www.facebook.com/AVALIVERADIO || You may also enjoy our support website for developing artists www.americanvocalacademy.com || Our Host www.JacquelineJax.com
Join Host Live Chats
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (38 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- D Hour Show (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)