SORT BY Relevancy
Join @StevePolitik and @JoeDunn8 LIVE on Tuesday, June 25 from 10-10:30PM ET for a recap of the MA Senate Special Election. Will Ed Markey win as polls predict, or is Gabriel Gomez about to pull a Scott Brown-type upset? Live tweet us, and we'll even take your calls!
For someone who didn't think she had a chance at Newburyport Town Council, Kathleen O'Connor Ives got over that...with her victory and reelections. She's all in now for the open 1st Essex MA Senate seat. A Dem, she's up against a couple others, plus Republicans and unenrolleds. Listen in as she describes her strategy and platform, and differentiates herself from fellow Dems before next month's primary.
Part 1: Supreme Court Takes up Native-American Adoption Case
Guest: Phillip J. (Jay) McCarthy
Partner at McCarthy Weston PLLC in Flagstaff, Arizona. He is currently representing the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys in this case writing an amicus brief supporting the adoptive couple.
Part 2: Massachusetts Special Senate Election Update: Rep. Markey v. Rep. Lynch
Guest: Frank Phillips
Statehouse Bureau Chief for the Boston Globe
Author, radio talk show host, and constitutional conservative Bill Flynn is seeking the Republican nomination to challenge for the U.S. Senate Seat for North Carolina currently held by Democrat Kay Hagan. He will be joining us in the first hour to talk about his campaign and will take calls from you. Then in the second hour we will have open phones but until you call in with your topics I'll be talking about stories from this past Halloween, the continuing circus that is the ObamaCare roll out, and federal reduction to the SNAP program. http://billflynn.org/ https://www.facebook.com/billflynn2014 https://twitter.com/InWithFlynn2014
On this show, Alex is going to interview a man who surly enjoys the fish keeping hobby. Alex is going to interview Aaron who is also known as MA Fish Guy. Aaron was the fish room manager at Petsmart and Petco a while back. Aaron is very knowledgeable about fish. Alex is going to ask him about his experiences at Petsmart and Petco, he is going to tell you how to pick out fish at the local fish store, as well as answer some of the host's questions. If you happen to have any questions for Ma Fish Guy please feel free to call in at 347-989-8142 with any of the fish questions. Enjoy the show!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013!
Danny Page is challenging Lamar Alexander in the upcoming 2014 race for U.S. Senate. His campaign slogan is “Average American, Everyday Tennessean”. He will be joining us in the first hour. We will ask him about his efforts to become Tennessee's next U.S. Senator.
Then in the second hour we will be joined by Lady Patriot Dr. Sharon Schuetz and we will talking about the continuing success of the web site "Lady Patriots" and then we'll get her take on the end of the government shutdown.
1) Program intro. 2) Part 1 of a Report from CBC National News on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle , on Oct 28th (13) 3) Part 2 of the CBC National report on Oct 29 th (13) - Note I had problem loging in tesday night but its working now . I will be doing more update News programs this week . This is a on going story in Canada now. 4) Taking calls from Listeners . 5) Closing Music , O Canada them song if there is time. - This is a website for a program on CBC radio called the Current were you can listen to the podcast programs on the Senate Scandal . the Current : http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/podcasts/current/index.html
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
Callers and Chat Participation are Welcome. Call and be heard and speak with the Host, Guests, and Audience Members. Join Bards Logic and panelists conservative activist Cindy Todd, author and federal grand jury expert Kelly Mordecai, and Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment founder James Neighbors.
The Battle to defund Obamacare is being waged in the Senate. Will the Republicans be strong and stand behind Ted Cruz, Conservatives, the Grassroots, and American citizens whom oppose the bill?
We will list the Republican Senators to contact to bring on the pressure. We also encourage the audience with Democrat Senators to contact them as well.
Time IS running out. Action IS needed! Tell your politicians we will not support those who would put the American People's livelihoods at stake in the name of electoral calculations.
Due to scheduling issues U.S. Senate candidate from New Jersey Steve Lonegan couldn't join us last week, but the good news is he's coming back to talk to Daria, Robert and Zook on Thursday, October 10 at 8 p.m. Eastern about his Senate race, his debate with his opponent and his GOTV efforts. In the meantime, Steve has earned the endorsement of Governor Sarah Palin and tightened the race between him and Democrat Cory Booker considerably.
If you love your freedom, you already understand the importance of rallying behind all constitutionally conservative candidates because no matter what state they're from, the way they vote affects us all.
So tune in at 8 p.m. Eastern to learn more about Steve Lonegan and how you can help him over the finish line in the special election on October 16.
Liberty and Prosperity!
Well, it seems like your senators just can't seem to hear you. Yet again, the Senate does not listen to the majority of Americans, the more than half of Americans that want Obamacare defunded and gone. Republicans betrayed their principles and neglected to listen to their people and democrats didn't even consider the bill. In today's episode, the kid conservative will take up this issue, point out which of your senators voted for cloture and what happens next.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (39 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (19 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (5 chatters)
- Brilliant Essence (3 chatters)
- Big Meach (3 chatters)
- Lessons on Becoming You (3 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (3 chatters)
- ATN (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- Faith Restoration Ministries (1 chatters)