SORT BY Relevancy
Voice of the Muskegon Lumberjacks Matt Gajtka previews the team's three-game road weekend on this edition of the Port City Podcast! To help look forward to the gauntlet, Matt speaks with Waterloo Black Hawks broadcaster Tim Harwood and Dubuque Fighting Saints radio voice Patrick Murray, as the Jacks challenge those two playoff-bound teams before facing off with league-leading Green Bay Sunday afternoon. Muskegon seeks to build off a 2-1-0 homestand, which it capped with a 4-3 shootout win
Welcome to the show!
Come get to know your host for an hour and 30. You'll get to learn a little about myself in the first segment of the show.
The Madness is in full swing! Plenty of brackets were busted yesterday thanks to local Macon's own Mercer Bears and the Lumberjacks of Stephen F. Austin. I'll give you my final four picks, plus a preview of today's third round action!
We know it's called March Madness for the basketball, but it's been pretty crazy over in the NFL this month, too. As we get closer to the Draft, the Raiders made a game-changing trade for quarterback Matt Schaub. How will this impact the draft stock of young QB's Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel? More importantly, how will this impact the Atlanta Faclons' pick at #6?
Speaking of the Dirty Birds, Devin Hester has landed in the ATL. We'll look at what this means for the Falcons and what they'll be looking to get done over the next few weeks before the NFL Draft.
Finally, we'll wrap up Spring Training news for the Atlanta Braves and Chicago Cubs. Why Atlanta and Chicago? Well I live in one city and I'm a fan of the other team up north. Not much of a reason, honestly, but I think it's good enough.
Former Muskegon Lumberjack and current University of Nebraska-Omaha defenseman Jaycob Megna is the featured guest on this week's edition of the Port City Podcast. Voice of the Jacks Matt Gajtka asks the Illinois product about his freshman year at college and his first season with the UNO Mavericks of the WCHA. In addition to being a dependable blueliner for the 2010-11 Lumberjacks, Jaycob was named the USHL Student-Athlete of the Year; how has his work ethic translated to the balancing act
With just two games remaining in the Muskegon Lumberjacks' second season in the United States Hockey League, it's time to evaluate on how the team can move forward from missing the Clark Cup Playoffs. Who better to consult about that and other hockey-related matters than veteran local sports reporter Ron Rop? Voice of the Jacks Matt Gajtka sits down with Rop, who has covered Muskegon hockey for more than 25 years, to assess how the Jacks can bounce back from a rare down season. Matt wi
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Yada (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- NatureofReality (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (0 chatters)