SORT BY Relevancy
You've taken the requisite LSAT prep course and now you don't know what else you can do to improve your score. Here's where I bring in LSAT tutor John Rood, president of Next Step Test Prep. We are going to talk about how to improve your LSAT score after you're done with your LSAT prep class:
1. What to do when you've already taken tons of practice tests?
2. Where should you spend your time in order to get the biggest increase in your score?
3. How to know whether a tutor can help you and what to expect from an LSAT tutor?
4. How likely is it that you can raise your score 5+ points when your LSAT prep course is over.
Join us and chat questions live!
Some people are ready to begin to prep, to become preppers. They just are not sure where to begin. It does not have to be a difficult process. It can be an easy process, depending on what kind of a prepper you want to be, and what your preparing for. In this edition of Contra Radio we will address some of these issues and questions. Contafighter blog
- LSAT preparation and tutoring
- Applying to law school
- Best LSAT Prep books
- Value of LSAT prep courses
- When to take the LSAT
- how early to start your LSAT prep
- Your LSAT score
- How to use LSAT tutors
- How personality type can affect your LSAT score
John Richardson - www.masteringthelsat.com
John Rood www.nextsteptestprep.com
SHOW NOTES: In the MYTH WARRIORS™ series we are targeting ideas to begin to assess whether they are credible or not. The topic for this episode is, “Taking college courses online is easy!”
This is a myth. If you already have completed one or more college degrees, it is a myth yet you have a higher probability of success with this modality of college classes (as college classes are not easy whether online or on campus).
Is it “true” that many people are taking online college courses? Yes.
“According to Columbia University’s Community College Research Center, for example, about seven million students — about a third of all those enrolled in college — are enrolled in what the center describes as traditional online courses.” (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/19/opinion/the-trouble-with-online-college.html?_r=0)
If everyone is doing it (i.e., it is popular), it must be easy, right? Wrong.
“Students preferred direct instruction if they expected a course to be difficult, singling out math and science [...]. They also preferred a face-to-face setting when studying subjects they considered interesting or important, especially if the class was in their major. Many of the students said they learned more when the instructor is present.” (http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/25/local/la-me-ln-study-online-20130425)
“[C]ourses delivered solely online may be fine for highly skilled, highly motivated people, but they are inappropriate for struggling students who make up a significant portion of college enrollment and who need close contact with instructors to succeed.[…]” (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/19/opinion/the-trouble-with-online-college.html?_r=0)
We have a tendency to wait until the last minute to do anything. And we can usually pull it off at the last minute for most things. However, there are some cases where this just won't work, and being prepared to feed and defend yourself and your loved ones is ne of those cases.
Don't wait until the last minute to begin your preps. Tonight we talk about getting started and and learning to develop a "Prepping Lifestyle" rather than a plan to rush to the grocery store at the lasts minute to find bae shelves.
Please call in with your suggestions of how to gently nudge folks in the direction of squaring away their preps and what you do to keep yours up, and any current good deals on supplies and gear.
Call in number is 347-308-8790
Hope to see you there!
People are afraid to come on the show because it's rowdy, I guess. But that's crazy. Is there a more fun show on social media? I don't think so.
I know, sometimes people complain that it's boring but you know what? If the guest did a little prep they'd surely have something to say because we only ask them to tell us how they do what they do every single day.
So come on and volunteer to be interviewed on The Recruiting Animal Show. All you need to know is here: AnimalShowBasics.com
On this episode of Power Up Living, host Kelly Galea interviews Gillian Pritchett about a topic many of us in the "sandwich generation" find ourselves faced with. How can we take care of our own financial situation as caring caregivers?
Why is Gillian so passionate about this topic? After an international corporate career spanning many years, Gillian solved a redundancy situation by emigrating from the UK to Canada where she rapidly got hired to a senior position in a corporate travel company. After 9/11 she again faced redundancy, moved back to Montreal and into marketing. After her father died in 2005, she started a consulting business in order to spend chunks of time each year with her mother. In the end she moved back to the UK and ended up becoming a full time carer for her mum. As her mum became frailer Gillian organised her life so that she could be her full time carer. Using her business - The Business Launchpad - as a platform she drew on her knowledge and business experience to create home study courses for people who wanted to start a business or run an existing business more efficiently and successfully. She is now developing a programme to help other caregivers who need an income whilst being at home to care for a loved one.
During this conversation, we’ll focus on two very specific groups of people that Gillian very much enjoys working with – the carer who needs an income and the former carer and people made redundant in later life. We’re going to look at their challenges and how Gillian is able to help. We’ll also look at how carers and older workers are treated – comparing North America and the UK.
Martha Stokes CMT explains what Binary Options are and whether they are right for your trading style and goals. This is a new trading instrument that is high-profile with plenty of media hype and get-rich-quick schemes. Find out from an unbiased source whether you should be considering trading Binary Options, what they are, how they work, how they are traded, the risk, and the potential profits. This radio show is for anyone considering traditional options or binary options. Get the information you need before risking any of your hard earned money.
Martha Stokes CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk with former Carolina Panther, Ryne Robinson. Ryne, was an amazing prep player out of Toledo, OH, and then took his talents to the university of Miami (OH), where he became the school's all-time leader in punt return yardage.
Ryne, was such an amazing athlete, that he was actually a two-sport star at the university of Miami (OH), doubling up as a left-fielder on the Red Hawks baseball team! At the end of his college football career, he was drafted in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft, to the Carolina Panthers.
Ryne, has an immense amount of experience and knowledge about the football entertainment industry, and he is excited to share his opinions and advice, with our aspiring players, in the BYGP Locker Room. Tune in!
Join me for LIVE CALL HEALING ACTIVATION where we will work with sound and a myriad of vibrational techniques to help you to let go of what no longer serves through gentleness love and wisdom. This helps you to rise in consciousness, more fully let go of the pain, grief, sadness, anger and dissolution that life brings. http://cellularhealing.org/transformation-with-sound/
Most weeks I will bring onto the call a couple of live caller questions, offering healing techniques, spiritual counseling, card readings, transformation with sound sessions depending on the vision for the week and what the person needs to experience. Even though a couple of people will have the opportunity to ask a question each week you will find it will also be relevant for you, as they are Divinely guided and your soul will be able to relate to the question and work with the energetic blessing taking place.
Please ensure you also perform the techniques and you will be peasantly surprised at the level of peace and healing you will receive. You will need to call in live to ask questions.
Each week you will learn how to powerfully send forth the light for spiritual amplification to humanity, animal kingdom and the Earth. And some weeks you will recieve an infinitely expansive mediation. This will vibrationally help to support your spiritual growth in 2014 and gently move you into more.
Join me at 12noon AEST Brisbane Australia time zone. To call Skype or Guest Call-in - (646) 716-9382. For spiritual amplifications, healings, card readings, online spiritual courses and lots of free gifts please go to http:www.cellularhealing.org/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (160 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (7 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (4 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (3 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Book Club Girl (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Got Controversy FM 69 Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Kerrie Wearing X Soul Coach (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (0 chatters)