SORT BY Relevancy
You've taken the requisite LSAT prep course and now you don't know what else you can do to improve your score. Here's where I bring in LSAT tutor John Rood, president of Next Step Test Prep. We are going to talk about how to improve your LSAT score after you're done with your LSAT prep class:
1. What to do when you've already taken tons of practice tests?
2. Where should you spend your time in order to get the biggest increase in your score?
3. How to know whether a tutor can help you and what to expect from an LSAT tutor?
4. How likely is it that you can raise your score 5+ points when your LSAT prep course is over.
Join us and chat questions live!
- LSAT preparation and tutoring - Applying to law school - Best LSAT Prep books - Value of LSAT prep courses - When to take the LSAT - how early to start your LSAT prep - Your LSAT score - How to use LSAT tutors - How personality type can affect your LSAT score John Richardson - www.masteringthelsat.com interviews John Rood www.nextsteptestprep.com
Ann Levine, law school admission consultant and owner of LawSchoolExpert, will be talking with Matt Sherman of ManhattanLSAT about what law school applicants should be doing in the 30 days before the LSAT.
With the October LSAT around the corner, how should you be spending your time? How many practice LSAT tests should you be taking? How much can you expect your LSAT score to increase in the next month? Matt and Ann will answer all of these questions and more in this 30 minute podcast. You will be able to chat questions live.
Due to technical difficulties, this week's show has been rescheduled to 12:00 am Thursday morning.We aplogize to our listeners for the delay.Join us for a late night sports conversation as Biog Bear hosts Michigan Prep to Pros. This week the show is co hosted by Bob "B Easy" McElreath and Jorel "silk" Petree.Huge fantasy spot this week as well as NFL, NCAA and Tiger talk.
This week, host Gerald "Bear" McElreath of Michigan Prep to Pros welcomes Bob McElreath back and Ryan Harbour in studio for the first time.Get a heavy dose of football in this segment as we racap the Lions big win against Dallas and co-host " B Easy" makes a shocking announcement about Matthew Stafford.It's Michigan / Michigan St. week in this great state and we have all the conversation you need about this one!Fantasy football and MHSAA playoff talk is also up on the board!Join us this week and please call. We have a lot to get to this week but as always, we want to hear from you!!
Thank you for tuning into the launch of Michigan Prep to Pros!Host Gerald "Bear" McElreath will be talking about Tigers playoffs, a deeper look at the Detroit Lions 4 weeks into the NFL season, Michigan Football, and Michigan State football.Kick back, relax, call in and enjoy a new voice of Michigan sports from prep to pros!
Tonight at 7:30 BBMP Radio is bringing to you a special edition of Michigan Prep to Pros!This week the program will highlight and recap this weekends battle for the Paul Bunyan Trophy. Also, get caught up on the MHSAA football playoff tournament!In Studio: Gerald "Bear" McElreath, Bob "B Easy" McElreath, Ken "Fish" Richards.
Join us this Wednesday night at 9:00 pm for Michigan Prep to Pros. Host Gerald "Bear" McElreath will be with co hosts Bob McElreath and Ryan Harbour as we talk a BIG prep week of football.MSU and UM football is on the charts as well as a fantasy segment we are launching this week!A look back on the Lions and discuss how severe Calvin Johnson's injury maybe.Of course with it being October we also have a full dose of Tigers playoff baseball.Call in and join the fun!
WSJP - The Student Broadcast Club Presents:
St. Joe's Prep Football
Join Joe Krause, Rich Henkels and the Broadcast Team for Friday Night Football, Live from Colonial Stadium @ Plymouth Whitemarsh!
Pre-Game Show: 6:30pm-7:00pm
Game: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Post Game Show: 9:00pm - 9:30pm
WSJP Presents: St. Joe's Prep Football
Join Joe Krause, Rich Henkels & The Student Broadcasting Club for all the Play-By-Play of this Saturday Night Match-up from under the lights at Colonial Stadium!
6:30pm Pre-Game Show
Followed by the Post Game Show with player interviews and a complete recap
Ever wonder what the appropriate way is to encounter a dog? In this edition of Pet Prep Radio Show, Sheri The Organic Pet Lady hosts this informative show covering the “Do’s and Don’ts of Doggie Etiquette”, whether in the dog park, teaching your children proper “doggie manners”, walking your dog or how to handle meeting a service/guide dog! Full of fun information you should share with friends and family! Sheri says, “Get Prepared and Stay Prepared!”
Join Sheri The Organic Pet Lady every Friday night at Midnight Eastern/9pm Pacific on the Preparedness Radio Network!
LIKE US on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/petprepradioshow2
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/petprepradiosho
For more great shows, visit Preparedness Radio Network™.
Join Host Live Chats
- R3belution Radio (32 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Sh Moore (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- DayVid (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (0 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)