SORT BY Relevancy
Wow you guys!! We are so lucky to have Rossana joining us to speak about this fabulous store, Viva Low Carb Superstore in Santa Fe Springs Ca. We will discuss how she got started in going low carb, how having issue in the number of locations she had to frequent to get all of the low carb products she wanted & needed, how she got involved with this company and how it has and is consistently growing. We will discuss their product line, how great Rossana feels in a
in Weight Loss
This week's special guest is internationally known, Colette Heimowicz, VP of Nutrition and Education at Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. Colette will be talking about her new Atkins book, The New Atkins For A New You Workbook. She has appeared on TV networks including CNN, Fox News Channel, and MSNBC.
You won't want to miss a single episode of Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones so you can find the secret to your own true and everlasting weight loss once and for all.
Tune in each Tuesday evening at 7 PM CST for an hour of motivational weight loss tips and info from our special expert guests. Call us! 646-716-8661
And be sure to watch the Commit To Get Fit With Laura Dion-Jones' weekly cable TV show live on www.commit-fit.com or on CAN-TV.org/live on Monday evenings at 7 PM CST!
in Weight Loss
There is no scientific evidence that eating fat is the cause for obesity. There's no evidence that eating protein makes you gain weight. The primary reason we gain weight is the hormone insulin, which is largely stimulated by the consumption of carbs. Each person responds to carbs differently and therefore we all have a unique carb threshold. Robert Ferguson created the Diet Free Life System and the carb stepping technique to help you find your carb threshold and know your Carb IQ Index number.
Ladies you CANNOT afford to miss today's Conversations with Dr. D Ivan Young. It may save your life. It's 2013 and HIV is still on the rise, especially with African American men on the down low. Blacks/African Americans continue to be disproportionately affected by HIV infection. The estimated rate of new HIV infections among blacks/African Americans (68.9) was 7.9 times as high as the rate in whites (8.7).
Tyvance Credit joins Dr. D to explore this controversial subject. Tyvance has been a key figure in the fight against the HIV/STD phenomenon in the Houston area for 15 years. Tyvance has tested more than 100,000 people, diagnosed at least 5,000, and linked about 70% of them to care. In his dedication to the cause, he has been known to pop the trunk and test people on the back of the car! He founded the first internet program (B.O.I.S.) to outreach to people to prevent them from becoming HIV Positive. In 2012, he launched "The Tyvance Experience" to address the needs of women and their common need of self validation, appreciation, and confidence to continue being the back bone of the family and relationships.
You won't want to miss this enlightening conversation! To submit show ideas, comment or be considered as a featured guest, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll be interviewing Mark Cortazzo, founder of Macro Consulting Group. The firm, among other things, offers low cost money management using exchange traded index funds.
We are going to ask Mark about how this business came into being and what value it offers the consumer.
What advantages does professional money managment offer over just doing it yourself after reading a book or two on index funds?
This should be very interesting.
Does your man have any male friends that he is extremely close to? Have you noticed him looking at me as the two of you are out? Is he overly homophobic?
All of these could be indications of your man being on the Down Low. The Down Low is a man that seems heterosexual but enjoys having sex with men while claiming they are not gay.
Join Q and Bella as they go thru the Down Low Lowdown.
Join Mark Wheeler as we pitch into the fresh water world of kayak fishing! from the salmon rivers of the northwest, to lake fork in texas, the toothy waters of the north and the bass filled lakes in the east. All of this and more only on the Low Sodium show on the kayak fishing radio network.
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (38 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (11 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- DayVid (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (0 chatters)