SORT BY Relevancy
The healing journey is not a cumbersome burden or a chore, but a blessing. Embarking upon this path is the ultimate way to show that we love ourselves. This journey of love is our greatest adventure inward to discover and create a new life, a new self! As conscious individuals we often go about the energy consuming business of creating a prosperous life for ourselves, helping others and working to send positive energy into the world.
Yet, how do you nuture yourself? Let's count the ways! Join us a we talk with our guest, Dr. Shea Wills of A Natural Healing Affair, and tap into ways to experience the most inimate and stimulating love affair you can have - one with your self!
FreakiLeaks: LOVING ON YOURSELF
SPEAK YOUR MIND SEXUALLY FRIDAY~Let’s Talk About Having A Love Affair With Yourself
Quite often we have problems in relationships because we have yet to learn self-love & forgive ourselves. We subconsciously live in our own world of self –hate; thus inflicting pain on others. Do you have compassion for others while forgetting about yourself? You cannot enjoy happiness if you are not at peace with yourself.
Tonight let’s begin the healing process. Let’s talk about the inner work necessary to become a stronger version of yourself and having peace with yourself.
Questions On The Table:
Are you seeking love, yet you haven’t learned to love yourself first?
Does your happiness begin with you? Or are you looking for someone to bring you a box of happiness?
Do we mistreat others because we haven’t overcome hurt from past relationships?
Why do people loose themselves trying to love someone else?
Women do you practice womb cleansing after each relationship?
Sensual Special Featuring MATANGI: The Art of Tantric Positions
Friday~ June 6, 2014…….9p CST/10p EST…..LISTEN/CHAT/CALL~ 347-637-3074
Round Table Lotus Favs~ Mrs. Delta Cougar & Mrs. Man Pleaser/Icy Hot , & Talker Bro. Brown
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE /BLACK ROSE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
Lydia is your lighthouse of love. Teaching, motivating and guiding you on your journey to loving.......yourself. In honor of Mental Health week, I'll be talking about how loving yourself just as you are right now is mentally healthy. Loving yourself in spite of being different. It would sure be boring if we were all alike yet that is sometimes seen as a good thing. Loving yourself is acceptance. Is this hard for you? I know it's hard for me but with practice it has become easier. Share your secrets with me and I will definitely share mine.
Listen and call (646)727-2914 to comment or ask questions. I'd love to hear from you!
My mantra is: all I have is an opinion and be true to yourself. Today we will look at some of the reasons we aren't true to ourself and how to eliminate these obstacles. By living our life being true to ourself we will live in joy, happiness and love.
Full Show Notes @ http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/passion-diva-radio/pdr-11/
We would love to gift you with 7 of our past issues of the Passion Diva Guides, you can learn more here: http://passiondivaguides.com/
Show Topic: Loving Yourself: Body + Mind + Spirit
To love yourself means to wholly accept yourself just as you are. Loving yourself involves knowing that you deserve your own time, patience, and effort.
When you love yourself, you tend to yourself emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Call in Number: (347) 637-3175
If you want an easy way to show you love and appreciation for the show, you can check out http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/Love
Failure to love yourself makes you incapable of loving others.
Let's talk about what it means to love yourself. We will look at things that are standing in the way of your self love and deal with them. Wondering if you should listen?
1. Are you experiencing strained relationships?
2. Do you find it difficult to trust people?
3. Do you stuggle with the concept that you deserve the best love?
Part One of Three
Click here to register for Power Up 2013: Power Up
Click here to order your own rewrite calendar: ReWrite My Year
How do you love yourself with food? What kind of food do you chose? Here's a nice blog to check out where the blogger Amanda shares wonderful recipes and thoughts on food. She also talks about a healthier perspective on loving yourself with food: Diary of a Semi-health nut: Realistic Perspectives on Nutrition, Fitness and Life
Food is not good or bad...there's nothing demonic about it. How we view food is dependant on our own thoughts. Seeing food as a positive thing for your body is one way to build a better relationship with food. Whether you eat something high in calories, fat or sugar does not mean you cannot have it.
Check out The Mystic Cookbook, which talks about our perspectives with food
Moderation is a great thing for all phases of our life. Some people love themselves with foods that are more rich, but compensate by exercise or restraint the rest of the week. It is all about balance. Listen to you body if you start eating with awareness you'll find body tells you what it needs. You want people who love you to listen to you...So does your body!
Here's a lovely recipe to make & Love yourself with: Spinach Bread by Martha J Miller
Contact us with any show suggestions, questions, or comments at email@example.com
Contact Nina with any questions about any of the shows or comments or if you just want some recipes or reiki at nina.essence2s@gmail. com
We've talked about love and we've talked about relationships. Today we will talk about how to create loving relationships. We will discuss all the things that we say and do that sabotage and destroy relationships. Then we will look at what beliefs you need to have in order to create a loving relationship. Naturally we'll have to change some of the things we say, do, and believe in order to create or strengthen loving relationships.
Life is messy. Love is messy. Like everything else in life the more we know about it the better we are at it. There is a saying: practice makes perfect. I don't believe that. Perfect practice makes perfect! If we keep doing the wrong things over and over we won't get better at it. So today I am going to discuss 32 concepts that will improve every kind of loving relationship.These concepts will be great to have in your tool box for the next relationship you enter into. Life is all about learning how to love. We have discussed how to accept and love yourself and now we will discuss the ingredients for a happy relationship. Remember LOVE IS MESSY. Don't let that stop you from jumping into it. You will get hurt. All athletes know they will get injured sooner or later and that never stops them from playing their sport. Play the sport of love full out and play it with the skills necessary for you to become an expert lover!!
ewww its hard to love yourself, but its very true I have found, that you need to love yourself first, so that you can also love others.
so ck it out.
The biggest weapon against domestic violence is love....of yourself! Having a strong sense of self will keep you from allowing others to hurt and/or control you. And, if you do find yourself in a DV relationship, self love will give you the strength to get out of it. On today's show we will look at tips and techniques to build your self esteem, strengthen your self worth and juice up your inner power!
Plus the latest in world and women in the news.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (448 chatters)
- John Baptist (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (15 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)