SORT BY Relevancy
Captain Dan Willis has served with the La Mesa Police Department for the past 25 years, in part as a homicide and cold case detective, a SWAT Commander, and as the agency's Wellness Program Coordinator. He is a graduate of San Diego State University with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Criminal Justice, as well as a graduate of the F.B.I. National Academy in Quantico, Virginia, where he studied emotional survival issues for first responders.
He has taught for 10 years at the San Diego Police Academy, and has been Officer of the Year twice with nominations for Detective of the Year for the State of California. Captain Willis provides emotional survival training to any first responder agency in the country. He is the author of Bulletproof Spirit: The First Responder's Essential Resource for Protecting and Healing Mind and Heart.
We've talked about love and we've talked about relationships. Today we will talk about how to create loving relationships. We will discuss all the things that we say and do that sabotage and destroy relationships. Then we will look at what beliefs you need to have in order to create a loving relationship. Naturally we'll have to change some of the things we say, do, and believe in order to create or strengthen loving relationships.
Join the Discussions of "Forgive & Forget" and "To Thine Oneself Be True: The Facade" on Real Talk With Rasheeda & Gaylene Airing TODAY LIVE via BlogTalkRadio .com/ realtalkrasheedangaylene at 1pm MST/3pm EST
Life is messy. Love is messy. Like everything else in life the more we know about it the better we are at it. There is a saying: practice makes perfect. I don't believe that. Perfect practice makes perfect! If we keep doing the wrong things over and over we won't get better at it. So today I am going to discuss 32 concepts that will improve every kind of loving relationship.These concepts will be great to have in your tool box for the next relationship you enter into. Life is all about learning how to love. We have discussed how to accept and love yourself and now we will discuss the ingredients for a happy relationship. Remember LOVE IS MESSY. Don't let that stop you from jumping into it. You will get hurt. All athletes know they will get injured sooner or later and that never stops them from playing their sport. Play the sport of love full out and play it with the skills necessary for you to become an expert lover!!
I feel like I should say I am sorry for having a sermon on loving others, but I am not sorry I am simply following a command of God. There is great blessing in loving and following the commands of God. Compassion for others helps God complete His work-it is when we have compassion miracles can happen.
One on one prayer call: 989 415 8578
Pray for one person today and make a difference in some ones life. As you do for someone it will be done to you!
in Self Help
On Own Your Power this evenings the topic is "Loving the One You're With." Can we think too much of ourselves? What keeps us trapped in beliefs and behaviors that undermine self love? And how can we show ourselves the love we so richly deserve? That's today at 6:30 pm ET. To listen, call 718.766.4468.
in Self Help
Can someone truly Love himself / herself "too much" as some would often put it? Does this confusion sourround the true nature of Self Love (The only Love there is...as some might say) or is it often construed or misconstrued to be Selfishness? The REAL question is: Did we come into this life to please others, or to please ourselves? Join us as we discuss on the up-coming Pluto-Nalagy Show. Be there!
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the tempation to cheat in marriage. The human creature is creatively cunning, and highly skilled in the art of self-deception. Some may believe that they can hide the consequences of sin, but that poor assumption is based upon a lie. The directive counsel of the biblical documents teaches that we must not sin sexually against our marriages.
Greetings I am thrilled about what God is doing in Women's lives. Stay tune for this evening show as we discuss Loving and Accepting You. As Women we struggle in this area we look for others to validate us and when others let us down we are standing alone wondering what we did wrong. So bring a cup of coffee and join us as we share together.
This show is dedicated to: Staff Sgt. Quadi S. Hudgins and Army Staff Sgt. Christian S. Garcia killed Died April 2, 2011 Serving During Operation New Dawn.
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Dan, of Pundit Press Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
IS SOCIAL MEDIA DESTROYING AMERICA?
HAVE WE ALL BECOME SELFIE SNAPPING NARCISSISTS?
Special Guest: Leo Battenhausen, is author of Socialcide: How America Is Loving Itself to Death. http://bit.ly/1zq5Riz Amazon
"In his ground-breaking and controversial upcoming book, ‘Socialcide: How America is Loving Itself to Death’, Leo J. Battenhausen shows the other side of the American Dream – one where individuals are so obsessed with themselves that emotional and social problems have taken on a destructive new aggression. By exposing the problem through a unique fusion of social and psychological observations, Battenhausen hopes that citizens will stop committing ‘Socialcide’ and rebuild themselves into a race that is a model for global dignity and respect.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
It's my chance to talk on air with Princess and let her tell some of her story. She is a local from my area of Gainesville, Florida. She is a product of Archer Elementary, Newberry High, and the University of Florida.
She will also talk about her plight through the college years to the professional years. Also, she will discuss her belief that we all as women to bond and to share our war stories and how we don't have to be Superwomen every day.
Lots of good stuff from this interview.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (40 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Black Author Network (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)