SORT BY Relevancy
The Exit Coach Radio Show is the Information Station for age 50+ Business Owners.
Every week, Bill Black, Host and a Certified Exit Planner himself, interviews 8 Advisors, Authors, Consultants, Business Owners and Association leaders for their best tips, ideas and precautions for our listeners.
Topics include Business Succession and Exit planning, tax minimization, creating a business that is easy to transfer, management issues, locking in key employees, increasing the value of your business and minimizing risks, and personal issues such as preparing for life after business exit, persuing encore careers (for those who choose to "re-wire" instead of retire), even how to care for aging parents.
The 3 hour show is edited into eight 20 minute interviews that are released daily on iTunes and Stitcher, as well as 1 minute highlights that are released several time a day so listeners can check in daily and get fresh content.
ExitCoachRadio.com ... Come Listen for a Minute!
IS IT HEALTHY FOR A WOMAN TO FOLLOW A MAN? IS IT SMART? DO WOMEN KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW AND ARE THERE ANY ADVANTAGES? I heard that MEN NEED TO STEP UP & LEAD!!! I heard that WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW!!! Well, let's talk about it.
Author of MAN LEADS Ro Cutney joins THE COSMIC LOVE TRIP with The Beauty Kween and Coach Khayr and special guest Rev Richard Bullard of Grace Evangelical Baptist Church.
Do you know how to LEAD brothers? Do you know how to FOLLOW sisters? Tonight we'll see.
347.205.9089 is the call in number.
Share the link and bring or invite a friend.
in Self Help
Join Certified Life Coaches Kathleen Martin, LOACC and Estra Roell, LOACC in the Coach Cafe' as we celebrate International Coach Week! Professional coaching brings many wonderful benefits including positive perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence and more. Those who undertake coaching also can expect measurable improvement and satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment personal and professional goals. Learn how you can too!
It has been one year since I joined the amazing Life Coach Radio Network and launched my first show, FLY Conversation. To celebrate, I am airing my first interview with Russ Terry, Executive Producer. This has been an amazing experience. FLY Conversation live shows will begin on Sunday, July 20, 7pm-8pm. I have some great shows lined up for listeners. Happy one year anniversary to me ...........
in Self Help
Welcome to the month of May 2014. Power Coach Radio will be bring to you our great host Nicholas DIllon & Benecia Ponder along with our in house relationship expert Troy Spry. This month we have a Theme of how to get "UnStuck" in your personal life, relationships, career, and even your business. We will also feature our weekly power coach moments and give our listening audience an opportunity to call inwith their questions and get some professional advice live on the air. Stay connected and follow us on Facebook "Power Coach Radio". Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your power coach moment question. Finally check us out at www.powercoachradio.com
Click here for the RADIO LINKS
Click here for People to People Fundraising
The Nonprofit Coach With Ted Hart: GivingUSA 2014 Report National Announcement of Philanthropic Activity for 2013
What are the latest trends in giving and what do they mean to your organization?
Join us on Tuesday, June 17, at 11:00 a.m. EDT for a first look at the newly released Giving USA data from 2013.
He lectures around the world but now is here for you. From the latest in charity news, technology, fundraising and social networking, Ted Hart and his guests help you maneuver through this economic downturn in the charitable sector to greater levels of efficiency and fundraising success. PAGE 2 GUEST EXPERT: Peter Fissinger, President & Chief Executive Officer, Campbell & Company
Peter Fissinger has nearly 30 years of professional experience in institutional advancement, including designing and implementing major capital fundraising strategies, annual giving programs, planned giving programs, and marketing efforts. He has worked in a wide range of nonprofit sectors, including education, healthcare, culture and human services. Peter has worked with organizations whose planned campaign goals range from $5 million to $5 billion. Peter chairs the Advisory Council on Methodology for Giving USA and serves on the board of the Giving Institute. He is a past president of the Chicago Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), a member of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) and a member of the Board of the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago.
in Self Help
If you are a coach or therapist looking to increase your skills and "toolbox" to help clients even more than you already are, this is an episode of Coach Cafe you'll want to tune into! If you're not a coach, tune in as well to learn about how Neuro-Linguistic Programming can help you.
Our guest this week, Ragini Elizabeth Michaels, is an acclaimed international trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Hypnosis. The certification trainings she led in America and Canada resulted in invitations to teach in England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and in India.
In 1988, she founded her own private training and consulting company offering NLP and Hypnosis and her own original NLP model of Mystic Psychology. She has run a private practice since 1975 offering coaching, consulting, NLP and Hypnotherapy and has written 3 books on the psychology of paradox and created 8 beautiful, powerful and effective hypnosis/meditation CD’s as well as an amazing on-line course called The Mystic’s Wisdom: DeCoded.
She has now created a new offering - www.ToHelpYouHelpOthers.com - dedicated to sharing her expertise and wisdom with other coaches, counselors, NLP practitioners, and hypnotherapists. Ragini is truly an expert in her field with years of wisdom, expertise, and a stunning amount of clarity when it comes to helping us humans explore our own personal path to a new behavior, a more empowering belief, or a more compassionate, mindful, and loving way of being happy, centered, and peaceful.
Why are we all so confused about love? Our early childhood experiences, and our brain wiring, determine \ our adult intimacy dynamics. Those early childhood programs can really get us into trouble. We find ourselves reacting to our partner, and spinning out of control. But you can learn how to re-wire your brain, and change those early childhood patterns. You can create a relationship that’s both secure and passionate – which is what most of us long for. What does it take?
It starts with understanding your unique Lovestyle, and continues with specific practices that change your sabotaging patterns and behaviors that lead you out of the dark shadows of subconscious reactive cycles, and back into the light of love.
Before or after listening to the radio show, try the FREE Lovestyle Profile Quiz, it takes 5 minutes and you will receive a 10 page report back with your unique results.
Carista Luminare, Ph.D. is co-founder of Luminary Leadership Institute. She has more than 30 years experience as a consultant, counselor and coach to executives, entrepreneurs, individuals and organizations. Her powerful, life-changing programs bring participants into direct experience and embodiment of their True Self. She has developed a comprehensive holistic parenting methodology, a financial program redefining security and wealth from the inside out, and LLI’s leading-edge evolutionary leadership program.
In her healing practice, she integrates her lifelong research on childhood attachment, and how our early bonding patterns with our parents profoundly affect our primary adult relationship dynamics. Carista is a featured blogger about relationships at Your Tango, and her blogs and FREE Lovestyle Profile Quiz can be found on her website at www.ConfusedaboutLove.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)